I figured out a perfect supervillain.

Badger

Guest Major Tom

Re: I figured out a perfect supervillain.

Me, I would've gone with Paris Hilton as a supervillain(ess). She's already got

one of the major Supervillain(ess)/Mastermind signature bits: a small pet that

she's hardly ever seen without.

Major Tom :sneaky:

But Oprah? Is she more of an evil mastermind or a hands on type? How would you build her in Champions? A huge EGO' date=' lots of CHA but with limited effects, what else?[/quote']

That plus 15+ Wealth and millions of devoted followers. Sounds like a supervillain to me.

well she and dr phil DO SEEM ' date='to me at least to be intruding in matters that are none of thier concern[/quote']

Oh god, I was in a Champions game at Origins a couple years ago where my character's arch-nemesis was Dr. Phil (who, in her mind, was corrupting Oprah). It was hilarious! :ugly::thumbup:

Oprah CAN be a villain, but she's not a CAREER villain. Her power is, indeed, vast, but she sees herself as a force for good. The greatest danger is that she will unknowingly promote a sinister cause. Of course, I could be underestimating the depths of her guile.

Oprah CAN be a villain' date=' but she's not a CAREER villain. Her power is, indeed, vast, but she sees herself as a force for good. The greatest danger is that she will unknowingly promote a sinister cause. Of course, I could be underestimating the depths of her guile.[/quote']

I think a good villain would view or at least advertise themselves as a force of good and spin their sinister agenda as a good and just.

well she and dr phil DO SEEM ' date='to me at least to be intruding in matters that are none of thier concern[/quote']

I don't have a TV, so I have to ask -

What are you talking about?

Lucius Alexander

They haven't intruded on my palindromedary....

Too many that this relates to for me to objectively quote one, but all the best "villians" are the ones who think what they are doing is for the greater good. That goateed, powermonger thing got old around 1964. The Oprah or Tom Cruise archetype would actually be pretty cool, but far beyond my ability to write for or roleplay.

Me, I would've gone with Paris Hilton as a supervillain(ess). She's already got

one of the major Supervillain(ess)/Mastermind signature bits: a small pet that

she's hardly ever seen without.

Major Tom :sneaky:

I've seen Paris Hilton as a supervillain on two different cartoons. She seems to have replaced Bill Gates in that role.