Answers & Questions

Klytus

Re: Answers & Questions

Q: Can anyone think of an advertising slogan to get women into the oil business?

A: Ben Gay.

Q) So what was it he said that made Ben Seeman Smash him to bits?

A) Oddly enough, it's a rather common Question. Seeing as I wear a mask, tight and colorful clothing and knock over convenience stores, banks, and libraries, doesn't necessarily make me a Supervillain. I, infact have no superhuman powers, I merely use my extensive vocabulary and penchant for long winded speeches. Furthermore, I feel I have a rather dry, nigh imperceptable wit that allows me to lull my victems into a deep trance. This enables me to get away with minimal chance of being caught. I dont' have a "code name" per say, but I have been referred to as...The Lecturer. So in this regard, I guess, you could indeed say, that I am a Supervillain. Why?

Q: Can anyone think of an advertising slogan to get women into the oil business?

A: Ben Gay.

Q. So you are suffering paranoid delusions of an absence of homosexuality being around you everywhere in your life. My manners are slipping, what was your name ?

A. Station Island Ferry Boat Veterans For Taking the Michael

A) Oddly enough' date=' it's a rather common Question. Seeing as I wear a mask, tight and colorful clothing and knock over convenience stores, banks, and libraries, doesn't necessarily make me a Supervillain. I, infact have no superhuman powers, I merely use my extensive vocabulary and penchant for long winded speeches. Furthermore, I feel I have a rather dry, nigh imperceptable wit that allows me to lull my victems into a deep trance. This enables me to get away with minimal chance of being caught. I dont' have a "code name" per say, but I have been referred to as...The Lecturer. So in this regard, I guess, you could indeed say, that I am a Supervillain. Why?[/quote']

Q: Do you know what time it is?

Q: So they pointed the Hubble towards the center of the galaxy, what did it pick up?

A: Don't ask. Just back up slowly, turn around and whatever you do, don't scream.

Q) I smell a strange mix of squid and lizard...what is behind me?

A) The amazing Pasta Shooter!

Q. So, what's this new 'tell-all' book by Britain's top spy that has everyone so distracted they can't concentrate on asking questions?

A. Borne and bread.

Q: what is the planned sequel to The Bourne Supremacy ?

A: three

A) A great white light and a voice that said' date=' "Yer Mother in law was right, you ain't worth diddly."[/quote']

Q. Okay, so the coconut smashed into the windshield, the gecko that was driving swerved and hit a light pole, and you were thrown clear of the vehicle. What do you remember next?

A. I try not to listen when she talks.

Q. Okay, so the coconut smashed into the windshield, the gecko that was driving swerved and hit a light pole, and you were thrown clear of the vehicle. What do you remember next?

A. I try not to listen when she talks.

Q: Why doesn't your mother-in-law like you?

A: Night Arranger