Answers & Questions

Klytus

Re: Answers & Questions

A: Well' date=' that's a fine how-do-ya-do![/quote']

Q: I am... most... extremely... pleased, that is to say, your presence here has made light... my... not meaning to seem overly forward, but I find myself gratified to make... um... become acquainted with, in the most... platonic manner, you understand, your most... gracious... self?

A: Forget the goat. Just bring me two bottles of wine, a jar of olives, and a round of cheese.

Doc

Q: I am... most... extremely... pleased, that is to say, your presence here has made light... my... not meaning to seem overly forward, but I find myself gratified to make... um... become acquainted with, in the most... platonic manner, you understand, your most... gracious... self?

A: Forget the goat. Just bring me two bottles of wine, a jar of olives, and a round of cheese.

Doc

Q) Do you prefer your goat with or without VD, Rage?

A) I've seen all I need to hear.

A: That's when the New Avengers decided they should probably get more women on the team

Q. So, someone pointed out that when people think "Avengers", they think of Emma Peel in skintight leather?

A. I swear, I'll take it out again if you don't like it.

Q. So, someone pointed out that when people think "Avengers", they think of Emma Peel in skintight leather?

A. I swear, I'll take it out again if you don't like it.

Q: For the last time, will you stop announcing Black Widow's secret ID is Emma Peel?!

A: I now pronounce you Gonads and Wife.

Q. Which part of your wedding ceremony made you think that people are going to expect you to produce kids?

A. Dude, if you tell that story one more time...!!!

Q: This one time, at a gaming Con, I took my dice tube and...

A: A man's got to do what a man's got to do as long as he can trick a woman into doing it...

A: I hate you so very' date=' very much.[/quote']

Q. Well, it took a lot of doing, but I was finally able to convince Marvel Studios to greenlight the new Captain America movie as a wacky spoof starring Tom Arnold in the title role!!

A. Uhh... I'm gonna need those back when you're done with them.

Q. Well' date=' it took a lot of doing, but I was finally able to convince Marvel Studios to greenlight the new [i']Captain America[/i] movie as a wacky spoof starring Tom Arnold in the title role!!

A. Uhh... I'm gonna need those back when you're done with them.

Q: mmm I need some rocket launchers, three frag grenades, this Sports Illustrated Swimwear edition, and sprinkles... thanks. *grab*

A: In retrospect, I've done wiser things.

Q. You're a genuine Blue-blood? No fooling?

A. Two. One to change the light bulb, one to shoot him in the back and take the credit.

Q) So how was the RNC? Did you meet any interesting people?

A) Apparently it was over run by Angry Hermit Bugs....

Q. What a mess! What the heck happened to the A&Q Thread?

A. It's the Internet... I can do whatever I want to.

Q) What was the last thing said by RoXXor17 before he was taken away and beaten to death by a bunch of grammer instructors?

A) Hey look! A meteor!