How to make a character that turns into a spaceship?

Ragdoll

Re: How to make a character that turns into a spaceship?

not really. That would allow all of your 'passengers' to fly off in different directions' date=' not the one you are going...[/quote']

Appropriate limitations are required :P

In fact, I think there is an example of this power in the Ultimate Metamorph for shape shifters that can turn themselves into functional jets.

But mainly I was thinking about things like Life Support, since the character can fly the rest of the team just by virtue of being big enough for them to ride on.. er... in.

Assuming your GM and the other players don't object' date=' you could do it as Multiform into an AI/Vehicle combination (with Life Support, Flight, FTL, etc.).[/quote']This is how I'd do it, using the optional rules for Vehicle INT & EGO (and probably PRE) from TUV.

To me a cool looking spaceship is impressive looking. To you cool looking spaceships are aesthetically pleasing.

"Cool" means different things to different people.

To me, the Millenium Falcon was cool looking, even though aestheically it was, as Luke put it "what a piece of junk."

But both attributes do have their degree of subjectivity and I didn't the ship having Pre was "wrong" but that Comeliness would make it cool looking, IMO.

As a side note, I wouldn't have the Falcon much Presence or Comeliness either though it might have a Reputation (which failed with Luke obviously) it's not that impressive or intimidating in the setting (it's a standard freighter type but heavily modified under the hood the hood so to speak) but has a history and of course, as the viewers we know who owns it and what it can do.