Foods for those that just don't care anymore

nexus

Re: Foods for those that just don't care anymore

Last night I bought stuff from Taco Bell. I ate a steak chalupa and five tacos in one sitting.

Remind me to stand upwind of you.

I had Taco Bell for lunch last Thursday. You might want to ensure you don't block his path to the restroom either. Voice of Experience, so to speak. ;)

Yeah, no harmful after-effects from Taco Bell here either. Though Quizznos chili was responsible for me going on a 4-day fast/cleanse a couple years ago.

Those new Dorito tacos are so great I'm amazed it never occurred to anyone to make the combination before.

...Those new Dorito tacos are so great I'm amazed it never occurred to anyone to make the combination before.

I haven't tried one yet, but I thought that would have been a no-brainer, too. Then it occurred to me that they've probably been working on licensing for years, especially with their "It's finally here!" type of advertising.

I haven't tried one yet' date=' but I thought that would have been a no-brainer, too. Then it occurred to me that they've probably been working on licensing for years, especially with their "It's finally here!" type of advertising.[/quote']

They're pretty good, but I can think of things I'd rather eat ... I'm not a huge crunchy taco eater, though, mostly 'cause I always wind up wearing it. I frequently order the Nachos Bellgrande meal and scoop out the taco that comes with it onto the nachos and just eat the shell ... and then have meatier, cheesier, tomato-ier nachos. :)

Yeah, no harmful after-effects from Taco Bell here either. Though Quizznos chili was responsible for me going on a 4-day fast/cleanse a couple years ago.

Those new Dorito tacos are so great I'm amazed it never occurred to anyone to make the combination before.

They are tasty and you're right that it seems so obvious in hindsight.

They're pretty good' date=' but I can think of things I'd rather eat ... I'm not a huge crunchy taco eater, though, mostly 'cause I always wind up wearing it. I frequently order the Nachos Bellgrande meal and scoop out the taco that comes with it onto the nachos and just eat the shell ... and then have meatier, cheesier, tomato-ier nachos. :)[/quote']

That's why I like their double-decker tacos. With the flour tortilla wrapped around the corn one (held there with a little refired beans) You get the flavor and crunch of the corn shell, but don't have to wear it.

Despite all the jokes' date=' Taco Bell food has never made me ill. Arby's has a couple of times and badly but I chalk that up to bad luck rather than poor quality.[/quote']

When I was young I never had such problems apart from the copious amounts of flatus brought about by the bean-heavy choices I made, but I laughed at such minor difficulties back then. Nowadays, I have to avoid the greasier menu items or the floodgates of hell open soon thereafter. I'll stick to Jimboy's Taco's thankyouverymuch!