Utter humiliation power

Evil Steve

Re: Utter humiliation power

Bladder to Empty Bladder is a Minor Transform, not a major one. It causes minor discomfort and later major chafing, but in the current combat it applies minor penalties at best by itself.

The fact that it's horribly embarrassing is an applied Curse Skill Level to Presence and EGO rolls, linked to the Transform. Of course, those Levels only apply if the person has the decency to be embarrassed in that situation.

Bladder to Empty Bladder is a Minor Transform, not a major one. It causes minor discomfort and later major chafing, but in the current combat it applies minor penalties at best by itself.

The fact that it's horribly embarrassing is an applied Curse Skill Level to Presence and EGO rolls, linked to the Transform. Of course, those Levels only apply if the person has the decency to be embarrassed in that situation.

Transform: Joke to Serious Discussion

Guest steamteck

One of my players had an archer character who designed regurgitation arrows that created gas clouds that make you violently throw up. For some reason he only tended to shoot them at beautiful woman. For some reason things went badly for him after he used it on Circe and was captured. Ah , I fondly remember Sinanju yelling to Circe as he and the archer, Nightwolf, dangled over the crocodile pit about to be transformed into something tasty "I 'm not with him! I'm not with him!"

P!ss-Off: Mind Control, telepathic, vs CON, single command: Urinate, now!

As this causes a person to do something they wouldn't want to do, that should be Mind Control, and since it's actually affecting the body, not the mind, it would be against Constitution.

It's "telepathic" since there's probably no actual spoken command.

The actual psychological, physiological, and societal effects of urinating oneself, I blieve would be better represented by role-playing.

It really depends on the effect desired but if humiliation is the goal I'd build it as

Presence Drain with a lengthened recovery time (enough that the effects would linger for most of the encounter) with limitations to reflect that it won't affect certain targets like different physiologies, people in sealed suits (Who could tell if Iron Man peed himself?) and such. I the variability of Drain would work to reflect some people could be so impressive or respected or whatever that it doesn't destroy their social impact completely. A more complicated and less impact on direct combat could be negative levels on the target's Interaction skills, Com and Pre rolls until they can clean up or otherwise regain their composure and appearance. The effects on the target's scent and other factors could be summed up as special effects or purchased as Change Environment effects. The power could allow a Con or Ego roll as a "Save" for an additional limitation.