• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: Zeppelins

Airships play a major part in this rpg.

A guy in my group keeps making a lot of noise about running this, but so far it's been just so much hot air. (Yikes, I don't know whether to be proud or chagrined at that naturally occurring pun there.)

In any case, the system uses d6s. If we do play, I am well prepared.

I just visited my friends in Mountain View, CA, which is not far from the site of Hangar One on Moffett Field. Apparently after talks of pulling it down, it is going to remain for now.

I'd love to stand next to it at some point, but I think the air base there is somewhat active? Anyway, it looks enormous.

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/ames/multimedia/images/2008/23_ratio.html

Apologies if this has all been covered before.

A guy in my group keeps making a lot of noise about running this, but so far it's been just so much hot air. (Yikes, I don't know whether to be proud or chagrined at that naturally occurring pun there.)

In any case, the system uses d6s. If we do play, I am well prepared.

I haven't had the chance to run. I haven't even tried creating a character yet. But maybe I'll try the latter this weekend. I registered at the Cubicle 7 forums about a week ago, but I haven't even been validated yet. So I can't post or even send PMs there at this time.

I just visited my friends in Mountain View, CA, which is not far from the site of Hangar One on Moffett Field. Apparently after talks of pulling it down, it is going to remain for now.

I'd love to stand next to it at some point, but I think the air base there is somewhat active? Anyway, it looks enormous.

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/ames/multimedia/images/2008/23_ratio.html

Apologies if this has all been covered before.

I'm a native of the area, and have been inside the hangar a couple of times in the past (Airshows, school trips to NASA, that sort of thing).

It's almost mind-bogglingly big. It's extra weird when its sunny and clear outside and raining inside

• 3 weeks later...