Zeppelins

mattingly

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Zeppelins

Have you seen the trailer for the movie "Sucker Punch". Not sure if the movie will be any good, but the trailer does show Zeppelins and burning crashing Zeppelins.

If it has Zeppelins it has to be good right?

Have you seen the trailer for the movie "Sucker Punch". Not sure if the movie will be any good, but the trailer does show Zeppelins and burning crashing Zeppelins.

If it has Zeppelins it has to be good right?

I can't wait to see that movie--it has Hero written all over it. But I don't see how the film can live up to the trailer, which gets my vote for one of the best movie trailers ever made.

I can't wait to see that movie--it has Hero written all over it. But I don't see how the film can live up to the trailer' date=' which gets my vote for one of the best movie trailers ever made.[/quote']

Hey there...don't burst my bubble yet! I am enjoying the idea of seeing a great movie.

Follywood will most likely disappoint me again, but for now intend to stay oblivious and happy :celebrate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FYI, according to the website calendar, the airship will be touring several cities across the USA for the next few months. I don't know if each stop will have tours available, since they only stay in most cities for only a day. But you may be able to catch a glimpse of the zeppelin flying overhead. Keep your eyes and ears peeled for any news about this.

Flight Calendar

• 2 weeks later...

FYI, according to the website calendar, the airship will be touring several cities across the USA for the next few months. I don't know if each stop will have tours available, since they only stay in most cities for only a day. But you may be able to catch a glimpse of the zeppelin flying overhead. Keep your eyes and ears peeled for any news about this.

Flight Calendar

You can also follow them via their Zepcam when they're in flight.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Really? I see them just fine, but just in case I screwed something up with my Neanderthal level computer ability, I shall toss up the link too.....

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2010/10/18/avengers-movie-helicarrier-designs-leak/

~Rex....says he's not sure it will actually look like that because the Costume Concept art has a Helicarrier in the background and it looks more, Tony Stark-ish, and less Cool as all Hell LTA design that is being statted out for his game right now.....

http://www.comingsoon.net/nextraimages/avengersassemblebig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...