All Books In Warehouse: APG, Both 6th Ed

Secret Master

Re: All Books In Warehouse: APG, Both 6th Ed

It is currently available in the store. As is the print version' date=' and the bundle.[/quote']

So it is! :bounce:

Serves me right for not searching before asking... last thing I saw was a "very soon" from Steve yesterday.

Guess he wasn't kidding around ;)

Did I miss the announcement or did it sneak in there when I wasn't paying attention? :sneaky:

So it is! :bounce:

Serves me right for not searching before asking... last thing I saw was a "very soon" from Steve yesterday.

Guess he wasn't kidding around ;)

Did I miss the announcement or did it sneak in there when I wasn't paying attention? :sneaky:

I don't know that there was a specific announcement.

Any idea on when we should see them at our local stores? Are they getting shipped to at the same time as the direct orders from your website?

At a guess I'd say that all orders from Hero (distributor, reseller purchases, and Hero Store purchases) are likely being shipped at more or less the same time. So if the store you are getting it from ordered from a distributor rather than directly from Hero Games, it'll have to ship to the distributor, and then re ship to the store.

Archer has the truth of it. I will note that if that's the Gator in California' date=' they're at least pretty close to both our warehouse and their main distro, so travel time should at least be short. dw[/quote']

Yeah, its the Gator in Belmont, CA. I try to support the local shop even if they don't support RPGs with there gaming table. Apparently only collectible games are cool enough to be played in the store.

Yeah' date=' its the Gator in Belmont, CA. I try to support the local shop even if they don't support RPGs with there gaming table. Apparently only collectible games are cool enough to be played in the store.[/quote']

I loved that store when I was in the Bay Area, but yea, it seemed different last I checked. Still worthy of support

Oh thank goodness, because I just got the 6th Bundle and I can't handle reading PDFs. Maybe there's a trick to making it tolerable and I certainly like having them for mashing-up my own GM and player reference sheets but Aaagh! Do I have to futz with the aspect ratio or something to get it so I don't have to scroll down to read the left column of text then scroll back up to read the right?

Do I have to futz with the aspect ratio or something to get it so I don't have to scroll down to read the left column of text then scroll back up to read the right?

Well it may depend on the size of your monitor, but if you set it to "Fit Page" under View --> Zoom, you can see the entire page on-screen at once. With my monitor (24"), that's enough to comfortably read the whole page at once. With a smaller monitor it may at least cut down on the scrolling.

Probably none' date=' assuming European Distributors have ordered their copies.[/quote']

From my previous experience, Hero books take about two weeks from HG shipment to American distributors to shelf of my Euro online retailer of choice (Leisuregames of London).

We can't give any real firm estimates on availability in Europe. Naturally, European distro orders are getting shipped out as promptly as possible... but then they have to cross the Rocky Mountains, the Great Plains, the Midwest, and the Eastern Seaboard, hop on a boat, set sail, avoid the Great Mid-Atlantic Whirlpool, dodge attacks by shark-men, land somewhere in the Old World, get unloaded, then be trucked out to stores and shops. All that may take some time, and I'm not sure how much. ;) But hopefully they'll be available to you in a couple weeks, give or take.