Science gives me a Hadron!

SteveZilla

Re: Science gives me a Hadron!

Yeah' date=' but did they find the damn boson yet? Because they better.[/quote']

He could be almost anywhere on the ship. Then again, he could be on shore leave...

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary suggests whistling for him...

Bad things happen with Bosons on shore leave....bad things.....

~Rex

But no matter how you spin it, you have to admit that bosons have integerity.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary says well, if you want to be particular....

I would assume that the conservation types are feeling violated about all this. And they're complaining about problems with their charges' date=' and time, and a lack of parity.[/quote']

I can just imagine what one of those you call "conservation types" might say.

How once there were many boson, covering the fields with their mass, so that a herd of them would take days to pass. How it was the Indian who first knew the boson, and they thus have an Indian name, but White Men would not respect the boson; White fermers would like to fence off fields and turn everything to fermions because they think nothing else (is) matter(s.) They would take a strong boson and boil it down for gluon! It doesn't take an Einstein to see that boson are elementary, but it took Einstein to get them taken seriously....

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary kicks Lucius until he shuts up again

Okay' date=' I was thinking the title to this thread was pretty witty, and I would probably buy a t-shirt with it. But the puns have gotten pretty bad. Put a quark in it, guys.[/quote']

What's the meson for mu putting us all down like that? :tsk: Are mu upset because nobdy included the pi option?