Create a Villain Theme Team!

BoloOfEarth

Considering that GRAB itself has 4-5 members?

Let's not overwhelm them.

New team...

Firepower

This team of four specializes in arson to order, from burning a single person, through heavily insured businesses, to entire forests.  While the individual members may have been in the business a while, the group only came together six months ago and is only now coming to the attention of the player character team.  Each member should have powers or skills suitable for arson.

(Yeah, that was a couple of years ago--no wonder I couldn't find it, and the opening post really didn't give me any clues.  Which reminds me that the Hero Team thread is stuck on another of those "too many characters for an obscure theme" groups.)

Sorry about that,Skjam. I thought everyone would know what I was talking about. I'll do the other ten heroes for Phantom GM's group tomorrow and move things along. I have been waiting for others to jump in

CES

We did a team of Arsonists before. Here is te link so that people do not duplicate.

http://www.herogames.com/forums/topic/74339-create-a-villain-theme-team/?p=2076322

You too can start forest fires ! This is the identifying phrase of Kermit Schmidt otherwise known as The Forest Firestarter. He hates nature and nothing is more amusing to him then setting fire to crops, forests and scrubland. It is ok if people get burned but only as a result of their getting caught in the area of what he is doing or their own heroism. Kermit does not intentionally kill people. If they die as a byproduct of something else burning preferably nature then fair enough. If the group wants to make a death look like an accident then they will lure the victim into an area where Kermit can get to work. And if they need to the rest will kill the target. And as you ask he does like to Smoke the Bears. 

The big guy in the group is Smolder. Claming to be a fire giant from another dimension looking for a 'magic formula', Smolder appears as a large 8 foot man with superhuman strength, durability, and his skin is constley hot to the touch. Sometimes objects ignite into flames if held against his skin long enough.

I vote for Death Tribble's ideal, after we finish this group. I think their are some more ideals based on fire which we can use without mimicing the other team.

The first member of Flood Plain is Aqualaw. Aqualaw was once a homeless man who stumbled upon a water based power armor. The main attack of the armor is to shoot a stream of water with enough force to cut into steel. Of course his armor needs 'recharging' offen, but since the weapon is water, it is easy to get more.

Flood is Joanne Braidlaw or as she is known properly Water Dancing in the Sky. She is Cherokee although some claim that she is not one of them as an ancestor had a relationship with a 'white man'. Actually there is quite a bit of other Nation blood in her and this is alledgely the blood of Witchdoctors. This might explain her control of water and her ability to summon storms that can cause mass innundations. It is not something she is happy with and having killed some people by accident she is careful how and when she uses her power. She also strives to keep her temper in check. Flood flatly refuses to take any job whose sole purpose is murder. However as she is on the FBI's books she has no choice but to be a villain.

Captain Aro-jack is the leader of the Aropirates. He flys via a rocket pack, dresses like an old tyme pirate captain, and wields a mean cutlass. Also, he mans the ship Thunder-Plunder, which looks like a floating pirate gallon, but is reality a hi-tech vehicle which can float/fly as well as be seaworthy (if needed).

The last member of the Aropirates is Black Wind, a wind controler and minor weather manipulater (as long as it has to do with wind, that is). His power is strong enougth to create a tornado or huricane force wind, but the stronger the wind-weather, the shorter the duration it exists.

New group: The Crazy Eight

Members: From 8 to 16 members.

Flavor: Tempmaster occasionally sets up for hier groups of supervillians under the banner of "Crazy Eight". So far, there were eight different groups with that name. So, who are some of the members in the groups, and what groups were they in? (Think Marvel's "Masters of Evil")