Total NEWB question - Throwing Badger

Re: Total NEWB question - Throwing Badger

Throwing Badger is found in 6E1 on page 334. For a while I was confused about what was really being thrown, but the OAF limitation makes it clear that you throw a Badger. A rather nasty Badger, 1d6 RKA Constant. Ouch. That will quickly kill an unarmored enemy.

This is a profoundly perverse and silly idea.

I like it.

In fact, it has inspired me to think up a character concept where all the powers revolve around throwing various kinds of flora ad fauna.

sheva' date=' as to a flora/fauna character, in keeping with the video clip by Escafarc, I suggest a Reflection power based on having a giant mushroom shield.[/quote']

Sounds like an idea.

I must say the badgers in the clip look like us at my martial arts club.

I think throwing a badger is a silly idea. My next character is gonna have a shoulder-fired rocket-propelled badger.

[cough]

Rocket-propelled Chainsaw

[/cough]

Heh. My personal favorite is the 'Honey Badger.' Don't let the name fool you. From the Wiki entry: (bolded text mine)

The (honey) badger is among the fiercest hunters in its range, with prey including earthworms, insects, scorpions, porcupines, hares, ground squirrels, meerkats, mongooses and larger prey such as tortoises, crocodiles up to one metre in size, young gazelle and snakes (including pythons and venomous species).

Maybe I'd rather take on the chain saw....

Look at the TEETH on that thing! Its a small mouth' date=' sure, so 1d6 KA seems appropriate. But damn, those teeth sure look like that Armor Piercing may be appropriate.[/quote']

NND(+1) the Defense being able to out run the person next to you:)

Heh. My personal favorite is the 'Honey Badger.' Don't let the name fool you. From the Wiki entry: (bolded text mine)

The (honey) badger is among the fiercest hunters in its range, with prey including earthworms, insects, scorpions, porcupines, hares, ground squirrels, meerkats, mongooses and larger prey such as tortoises, crocodiles up to one metre in size, young gazelle and snakes (including pythons and venomous species).

Maybe I'd rather take on the chain saw....

I'm pretty sure the Honey Badger made Badass of the Week.