Calling all Doctors...

Mathew

I was just working on more Kingdom of Champions writeups and I noticed how many super types were named "Doctor" whatever in that book (Doctor Goldwing, Doctor Brutallus, Doctor Mantis). Obviously Doctor Arcane and Doctor Destroyer are essential Doctors in Champions. What other OFFICIAL super heroes and villians in Champions have the hero/villian/combat name starting with Doctor? I'm starting a list.

Doctor Arcane (Champions comic)

Doctor Brutallus (KOC)

Doctor Destroyer

Doctor Goldwing (KOC)

Doctor Mantis (KOC)

Re: Calling all Doctors...

I believe there was a Doctor Draconis mentioned somewhere in 4ed. I forget if it was COTN or KOC.

Doctor Draconis originally appeared in the adventure book Deathstroke. He was updated in 4th Edition Champions Universe. A weapons designer with his own suit of power armor, he was into genetic manipulation to produce dragons and giant insects, and destroying the world just for the heck of it.