AGP2 hardback

Sean Waters

• 3 months later...

Re: AGP2 hardback

The APG2 (Advanced Player's Guide 2) showed up in my FLNGS a couple weeks ago, but it was a softcover, not a hardcover. So there are some out there.

I dunno what an AGP2 is.

I believe he meant Hard Copy as in actual physical copy as opposed to PDF, not hardcover as opposed to softcover.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

And the stretch goal was reached, meaning it will be reprinted. Hurray!

Is there any way to get an e-mail when it is available in the store again? I missed getting a hard copy in the first go round, and I do not want to miss my chance (I didn't get it through the Kickstarter because I already had the Villains 3 PDF and didn't want a hard copy, and the stretch goal wasn't reached until right near the end and I missed the window).

Hardcopy as in physical copy, or hard cover? Both APG 1 and 2 have been printed as softcover books. The re-print of APG2 will still be softcover. EDIT: Is hardback another term for hardcover that I'm just not familiar with? I know the OP of this thread meant hard (physical) copy and just misspoke...