Help with a villain theme team: Aquarius (working name)

phoenix240

Aquarius is a group 60s hippie themed characters, nominally villains due to their focus on fighting "The Man" but not extremely violent or combative preferring to use stealth and guile and fighting defensively and fleeing if confronted. I need a few more members to round out the team. 

I have 

Phoenix Bright: A mutant pyrokinetic that was one nearly consumed by her rage at what happened to her family that her emotion driven powers were nearly out of control. She has gained spiritual balance and a level of inner peace though meditation with the aid of Flower Child and channeling her aggression into martial arts training by Brother Peace. 

Brother Peace: Once a soldier for hire, he's turned away from his violent path. He is naturally (possible a mutant) fast and very strong and an experienced HTH combatant skilled in a few styles. He is the oldest and most pragmatic of the group and the unofficial leader in tactical situations though he leaves the head role to Flower Child. He is Mercy's older brother and psychically bonded with her after she resurrected him after a rival assassinated him. 

Mercy: A Wyldstryker healer of incredible power, able to control and override physiological functions and heal across a wide area. She mainly acts as support, aiding and healing her team members as she is loathe to use her power for harm though (and maybe because) she could potentially kill with a thought. She once raised her brother from the dead but effort almost killed her. Abandoned and bereft of memories after the Wyldstrike Mercy found accept among Flower Child's commune and loves them as family though sometimes their actions trouble her. 

Flower Child: An empathic mentalist who's powers are focused through her music, dancing and singing. She can manipulate emotions, create potent illusions, tranquilize and hypnotize crowds of people and induce different bliss and euphoria effects ranging from a narcotic like "high" to orgasmic, even control a target's actions..Flower Child can read people's deepest emotional needs, fears and aspirations and is a skilled orator. Her powers also seem to effect things they shouldn't be able to like animals, plants even inanimate objects so seem to include some degree of reality manipulation and may actually be magical in nature. She is very passionate about her beliefs and her cause and truly wants to bring about a better world though she stops well short of "by any means necessary" she's not overly conerned about many of the rules put in place by "the man" to to keep its power and harsh everyone's mellow. 

Motor Man: Designer and driver of the team's groovy wheels, maybe a hopped up flying minivan with advanced shields.

Other choices in need of a name.

A computer hacker based on the movie Sneakers with Robert Redford.  I also once made a kung fu fighting disc jockey who abducted by aliens and given metamorphic powers, but the file is stuck in computer harddrive that is no currently available to me.  I don't remember the name I gave him, but it was like Captain Crazy or something like that.

Freelover - a handsome, affable man who seems able to charm practically anybody into setting aside inhibitions and letting their secret desires come to the surface. 

Purple Haze - female who can generate clouds of various gasses - mellowing / sleep inducing, hallucinogenic, pep-me-up, etc.  Her real name should be Mary Jane.  :winkgrin:

Woodstock - a tremendous musician with sonic powers he often uses to amplify his guitar riffs.

There, that takes care of Sex, Drugs, and Rock & Roll.  :winkgrin:

You should check out the Wild Cards. They are a collection of books written in the 60s about super heroes from a counter-cultural perspective.

Are they the same mosaic novels writen in the 80's and edited by the writer of the Game of Thrones author? They are multigenorational novels, not set in the 60's.

Are they the same mosaic novels writen in the 80's and edited by the writer of the Game of Thrones author? They are multigenorational novels, not set in the 60's.

I didn't know about the multi-generational element.  I have only read the first couple of books, but I did find a link to them.

http://www.wildcardsonline.com/books.html