Lady Training

steriaca

26 minutes ago, steriaca said:

Rob took Doreen to show his final dress for the final scene. It was a perfect turn of the last century style white wedding dress, complete with a long white Cape and long veil. "I'm guessing the cape is to hide some rope work or something.  The last attempt is a forced wedding."

"It's beautiful," Doreen says.

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Doreen helped Rob out of his hobble dress,  and into the wedding dress. First, the pantaloons and petticoats. This is not a hobble dress, so it takes more area than the other dress (even with the rope cocoon,  which would not be used in the dress). Then the dress is put on. Lots of lace at the ends. Bows around the ends. Then the white cape, which Rob drew closed and clutched his hands as if they were bound together. The dress still needed minor adjustments,  but well, it could be used as is.

"What do you think?"

9 hours ago, steriaca said:

Doreen helped Rob out of his hobble dress,  and into the wedding dress. First, the pantaloons and petticoats. This is not a hobble dress, so it takes more area than the other dress (even with the rope cocoon,  which would not be used in the dress). Then the dress is put on. Lots of lace at the ends. Bows around the ends. Then the white cape, which Rob drew closed and clutched his hands as if they were bound together. The dress still needed minor adjustments,  but well, it could be used as is.

"What do you think?"

"Very nice?" Doreen replies.

"I have no illusions. We are both still so young and we both have goals we want to accomplish before any wedding can be. By the time we are both ready, we might of already fallen out of love with each other. After all, in my core all I am is a geeky otaku with a big heart. The universe might decided that your more than I deserve." Rob fiddles with his invisible charm bracelet (and considering Doreen's mother knows magic, she can probably see it also).

2 hours ago, steriaca said:

"What's with the question? The one you'll wear, when you choose it my heart, would be even more beautiful then this dress. Just because you will be in it. I just hope I'll be your chosen groom "

(Should've ended her statement with a comma instead of a question mark.) 

"We might be like Cheryl and Mark.  After all, they plan on getting married after high school."

"True. I do want to enter college myself. I believe your dream is preforming. Before I met you, I could never see myself on stage, let alone be anything. And we met long before I got my powers." He then looks at his left wrist. "Can you see what is around my left wrist?"

"I thought maybe knowing your mother knows a little mystic stuff, it might of passed on to you. Guess it is something you learn and not something you inherit. Might be easier to be my girlfriend if you knew some self defense magic or such."

"Just thinking about all those horror stories I hear from my senpai. Seems one of the first things villains go after once they learn your identity is your loved ones."

1 hour ago, steriaca said:

"I thought maybe knowing your mother knows a little mystic stuff, it might of passed on to you. Guess it is something you learn and not something you inherit. Might be easier to be my girlfriend if you knew some self defense magic or such."

"Just thinking about all those horror stories I hear from my senpai. Seems one of the first things villains go after once they learn your identity is your loved ones."

"Mother and I are taking self-defense classes through one of UC San Angelo's leisure learning programs," Doreen admitted.

9 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

"Mother and I are taking self-defense classes through one of UC San Angelo's leisure learning programs," Doreen admitted.

"That is a good start. Make sure they teach you endurance tips, when you need to run fast, far, and a lot."

9 hours ago, steriaca said:

"That is a good start. Make sure they teach you endurance tips, when you need to run fast, far, and a lot."

"Not a problem.  Being a ballet and tap dancer, I have to keep my endurance up.  That's why I hit the hit the hiking trails in the Samuel Brackett City Park several times a week and compete in the Komen Bay Area Race for the Cure every Mother's Day."

1 hour ago, Mark Rand said:

"Not a problem.  Being a ballet and tap dancer, I have to keep my endurance up.  That's why I hit the hit the hiking trails in the Samuel Brackett City Park several times a week and compete in the Komen Bay Area Race for the Cure every Mother's Day."

"I got to try that myself. Might help me keep up with you when we dance on the show."

1 hour ago, steriaca said:

"They say that Fred Astear is the world's greatest dancer. But people forget that Ginger Rodgers does everything Fred did, in high heels and backwards."

"That's true."

(Shouldn't the other club members be contributing?)