Lady Training

steriaca

The first scene happens. Dialogue was exchanged, where Rob's character was less talked to then talked around. Then his first number where he sings about wishing to be something other than simple eye candy. About having a mind of 'her' own and having fealings which should not be dismissed because of 'her' gender. Then he exits stage left as the next scene happens with Doreen and GC.

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The play runs smoothly.  As the cast's taking a curtain call, a couple of yellow tennis balls bounce onto the stage and explode. 

When everyone comes to, there's glass everywhere, Doreen's missing, and there's a note pinned, with a knife, to a set piece.

1 hour ago, steriaca said:

"Foxbat? Has he ever kidnapped anyone before? And...he wants Mickey Mouse's autograph. Does he realize that he is a cartoon character?"

"Never heard of him kidnapping anyone," Monica replies.  "You'd think he knew that Mickey Mouse was a cartoon character."  She sighs, and adds, "We'll have to leave the glass from the all the light bulbs on the floor until the police say otherwise.  Hopefully, they've been called."

"I called both the San Angelo and school district police," says a strong adult voice from the center door to the crossover.

"Good evening, Doctor Barnes," Annette says, recognizing the school principal.  "Thank you for calling them."

"You're welcome, Miss Fox," Dr. Barnes says.  "My wife and I enjoyed the play.  Too bad Foxbat decided to kidnap someone here tonight."

"I'm leaving the house lights and the balcony and catwalk lights on," Sharon adds from the control board.

"Good," Dr. Barnes says.

"HEY!!"
"I bear you or Doreen any ill will"
"that is why I came over, to see what was up"
"Now we have a case of our own to solve, that the A team might not be invovled in if we move fast enough"
" I can imitate MM easy and no zippers,  it will be his history I will need help on"
"But with MM showing up to give a personal autograph may throw him off his game that we can get the drop on him and get Doreen back"

13 hours ago, Amorkca said:

Drew looks around and seeing that no one is watching him, he turns into a hummingbird and flies up into the night sky, looking around to see if he can spot where Foxbat has run off to!

He doesn't see Foxbat, but he does see police vehicles and the press converging on the school.

2 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

He doesn't see Foxbat, but he does see police vehicles and the press converging on the school.

Drew starts flying around in widening concentric circles looking for some clues as to where Foxbat and his crew would have gone.  Don't they use a centipede mobile for getting around?

35 minutes ago, Beast said:

"Check your phone, he would need a meeting place"
"or email"

"Why would he be contact me for? I'm only her boyfriend,  not her manager." Still, Lady Heart looks at hir phone to see if there are any odd messages.

36 minutes ago, Amorkca said:

Drew starts flying around in widening concentric circles looking for some clues as to where Foxbat and his crew would have gone.  Don't they use a centipede mobile for getting around?

(Depends. Sometimes he leaves Leroy at home. And Harmonious Fist. And Green Light. And the Agents. And Charlie, his voice of reason. Especially Charlie.)

8 minutes ago, steriaca said:

"Why would he be contact me for? I'm only her boyfriend,  not her manager." Still, Lady Heart looks at hir phone to see if there are any odd messages.

"she knows your secret Id"

" so a better chance of surprise as he would assume police maybe?"

2 minutes ago, steriaca said:

"He'd probably contact either the local Disney studio or Disney headquarters to arrange for the ransom," Monica says. 

The police, under the supervision of Captain  Eugene Butz, who is a bit old-fashioned in his ways, arrive and take statements.  While they do that, the note and dagger are photographed and bagged.  The broken glass is also photographed and boxed.  "You know where this glass came from?" Butz asks, pointing at Annette.

"It looks like the glass in the stage lights above us," Annette replies.  "Want me to ask Judy to lower the four groups of lights?"

"Yeah," Butz replies.

"Judy, please," Annette says after warning everyone on stage to stand clear and they stand on the stage apron.

"Flying in Batten Two, First Electric," Judy calls out as she lowers it.  "I'll position it three feet above the stage floor."

"They're shattered all right," Butz says.  "Jane, get pictures, then, we'll take them with us as evidence."

"Because of the broken glass you'd better wear heavy gloves," Annette says.   "Sharon, please cut the power to the on-stage electrics."

"Already did," Sharon replies.

"Pocahontas thinks of everything," came a teenage female from the audience.

As Sharon growls, Dr. Barnes says, "That will be enough of that, Miss Hunt."

The second and third electrics also have broken bulbs.   However, the fourth electric, LED Striplights, doesn't.

8 hours ago, steriaca said:

Lady Heart floated back to the stage. "Is there anything I can do to help find Miss. Doreen? We need to persuade Mr. Foxbat that what he ask is ridiculous. Does he have a record of hurting people?"

"No," Captain Butz replies.  "He's a lunatic who needs to be stopped before he hurts himself or others and put in a padded cell for life."

5 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

"No," Captain Butz replies.  "He's a lunatic who needs to be stopped before he hurts himself or others and put in a padded cell for life."

"Why not give him Micky"
"I can fake it really good ,watch"

GC will change when out of sight of the cameras

"getting an autograph personalaized for him may throw him off long enough for us the get him and free Doreen"