Okay people hear me out.

Trencher

Taiwanese puppet shows!

That is where its at now. There is this Taiwanese/Japanese co production of puppets called Thunderbolt Fantasy. Its really good. I seen first season and it rocked. 

I skipped the music intro the first times I watched the show because it was a bit much. But the show itself is awesome. I got used to music after a while. 

Taiwanese puppet shows is the new cool thing.

1 hour ago, Scott Ruggels said:

Watching it now. This is wild. Don’t know if I’ll stick with it all the way, but enjoying it so far. Puppets thst do martial arts? Who’d a thunk it? 

It took me two tries to get into it. I saw it first and then thought it was to weird but then a while after I gave it another shot and watched the whole first season. It just got better as soon I got over the hump of it being puppets.

The puppet thing was easy to get over for me, because I grew up as a big Jerry Anderson fan, starting with Thunderbirds when I was a small child. No, what got me into this was after the fifth episode, when they got the party together, I realized that this was a very dysfunctional D&D quest party, and if not for the smug manipulative pretty boy leading them, the party would fly apart in a furious emotional detonation. The clashing personalities made it for me. 

13 hours ago, Scott Ruggels said:

The puppet thing was easy to get over for me, because I grew up as a big Jerry Anderson fan, starting with Thunderbirds when I was a small child. No, what got me into this was after the fifth episode, when they got the party together, I realized that this was a very dysfunctional D&D quest party, and if not for the smug manipulative pretty boy leading them, the party would fly apart in a furious emotional detonation. The clashing personalities made it for me. 

I was thinking the same thing. It get more hints to D%D after a while with some numbers and how people deal with diffrent stuff.