Retiring from Champions/Hero System

fdw3773

I'm retiring my Champions/Hero System to focus more on other projects and want to pass on my Hero System 5th Edition book, Champions campaign materials, and figures to another fan rather than recycle them. Please send me a private message if you'd like to have them for your collection and we'll go from there in mailing them out to you. Thanks! 😀

IMG_0907.JPG

IMG_0908.JPG

On 7/22/2021 at 8:53 AM, Ninja-Bear said:

Well even if you retire, hopefully you still pop in on the forums now and again. 😁

Yes, I'll still script some characters here and there for fun and nostalgia and post in the Downloads section. I'm simply not running any events once in-person gaming resumes at the local conventions as I had in the past.

17 minutes ago, fdw3773 said:

Yes, I'll still script some characters here and there for fun and nostalgia and post in the Downloads section. I'm simply not running any events once in-person gaming resumes at the local conventions as I had in the past.

As they say,  only Death will keep you away from the aspect of gaming. 

This might sound strange, but what is actually in that folder? Because I am honestly loving the look of that character build lay-out. Is there a PDF copy of those write-ups that you could share with the forum? (Obviously not if that is an official product or what-have-you, but since that looks like a Batman image in there, I was inclined to think that it was a fan-made thing.)