Justice League - ChatGPT

specks

I decided to see what kind of character generator chatGPT was especially for the Justice League (6e). These are the results for Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman.

BATMAN

Attributes:
Strength: 20
Dexterity: 20
Constitution: 20
Intelligence: 20
Ego: 20
Presence: 20

Skills:
Acrobatics: 15
Detective: 20
Martial Arts: 20
Stealth: 15
Technology: 20
Vehicles: 15

Powers:
Utility Belt: Multipower (70 points)

Batclaw: Swinging 20m, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Usable by Others (+1/4)
    Batarang: Ranged Killing Attack 5d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Indirect (Same origin, always fired away from attacker; +1/2)
    Smoke Pellets: Darkness to Sight Group 3m radius, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Area Effect (3m radius; +1/4), Continuous (+1)
    Grappling Hook: Swinging 10m, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2)
    Flash Grenade: Sight Group Flash 6d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Area Effect (3m radius; +1/4), Continuous (+1)
    Gas Mask: Life Support (Self-Contained Breathing), Immunity to All Gases and Vapors
    Rebreather: Life Support (Self-Contained Breathing), Immunity to Suffocation (All)
    Taser: Hand-to-Hand Attack 1 1/2d6, Area Effect (2m radius; +1/4), NND (Defense is Life Support [Self-Contained Breathing]; +1), Continuous (+1), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2)

Advantages:

Wealth: Filthy Rich
    Contacts: Police, Informants, Scientists, and Others
    Deduction: Environmental Analysis
    Eidetic Memory
    Familiarity: Gotham City

Disadvantages:

Code Against Killing
    Hunted: Criminals and Supervillains
    Psychological Limitation: Driven to Seek Justice

Combat Values:
OCV: 8
DCV: 8
OMCV: 7
DMCV: 7

Defenses:
PD: 12
ED: 12
rPD: 12
rED: 12

Body: 20
Stun: 20

Movement:
Running: 14m
Swimming: 4m
Leaping: 4m

WONDER WOMAN

Attributes:
Strength: 40
Constitution: 30
Presence: 20

Skills:
Acrobatics: 12
Combat Skill Levels: +4 with All Combat
KS: Amazonian Lore: 15
Languages: Amazonian (Native), English (Fluent), Greek (Fluent)
PS: Diplomat: 10
PS: Warrior: 10

Powers:
Super Strength: +40 STR
Super Speed: Running 80m, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2)
Super Durability: Armor (10 PD/10 ED), Hardened (+1/4)
Lasso of Truth: Entangle 4d6, 4 DEF, Cannot Be Escaped With Teleportation (+1/4), Area Of Effect (3m Radius; +1/4), Based On EGO Combat Value (+1), Extra Time (Full Phase, Delayed Phase, -3/4), Set Effect (Only Allows Target To Speak The Truth; -1 1/4), Unified Power (+1/4)

Advantages:

Deduction: Analytical
    Eidetic Memory
    Favor: The Justice League

Disadvantages:

Hunted: Villains and Enemies of the Amazon Nation
    Secret Identity

Combat Values:
OCV: 9
DCV: 9
OMCV: 5
DMCV: 5

Defenses:
PD: 15
ED: 15
rPD: 8
rED: 8

Body: 70
Stun: 60

Movement:
Running: 80m
Swimming: 4m
Leaping: 40m

SUPERMAN

Attributes:
Strength: 60
Constitution: 60
Presence: 30

Skills:
Acrobatics: 10
Combat Skill Levels: +4 with All Combat
KS: Kryptonian Lore: 20
Languages: Kryptonian (Native), English (Fluent)
PS: Reporter: 10

Powers:
Super Strength: +60 STR
Super Speed: Running 240m, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2)
Super Leaping: Leaping +240m, Running Jump 120m
Super Durability: Armor (12 PD/12 ED), Hardened (+1/4)
Flight: Flight 60m, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2)
Heat Vision: Ranged Killing Attack 10d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), No Range Modifier (+1/2), Continuous (+1), Unified Power (+1/4)
Freeze Breath: Change Environment (Create Blizzard) 6m radius, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Continuous (+1), Personal Immunity (+1/4), Unified Power (+1/4)

Advantages:

Deduction: Analytical
    Eidetic Memory
    Favor: The People of Earth

Disadvantages:

Dependence: Yellow Sun (Common, 1 Hour)
    Hunted: Villains and Aliens
    Secret Identity

Combat Values:
OCV: 12
DCV: 12
OMCV: 5
DMCV: 5

Defenses:
PD: 30
ED: 30
rPD: 12
rED: 12

Body: 120
Stun: 120

Movement:
Running: 240m
Swimming: 12m
Leaping: 240m

I am confused and terrified. Probably because I am old. Old enough to imagine all sorts of terrible things that can be done with this software.

One question:

You went to the chat.openai.com website and typed “design Batman using the hero system 6e rules” ???

Then it returned a document or text field or whatever (obviously I have not signed up to gain access), which you posted here???

I am actually terrified if it was that simple.

9 hours ago, DentArthurDent said:

I am confused and terrified. Probably because I am old. Old enough to imagine all sorts of terrible things that can be done with this software.

One question:

You went to the chat.openai.com website and typed “design Batman using the hero system 6e rules” ???

Then it returned a document or text field or whatever (obviously I have not signed up to gain access), which you posted here???

I am actually terrified if it was that simple.

Hey, look, I'm an AI! (Or Google is.)

I just gave this a try with the following prompt:

• Can you create a Champions 6th edition character who is a brick?

The result was:

Certainly! Here's an example of a Champions 6th edition character who is a brick:

Name: Crusher

Background: Crusher grew up in a rough part of the city and learned to defend himself at a young age. As he got older, he realized he had a gift for physical strength and began training to become a superhero. He now uses his strength and durability to protect his city from danger.

Attributes:

Strength: 70
Dexterity: 10
Constitution: 50
Intelligence: 8
Ego: 10
Presence: 10

Skills:

Athletics: 16
Intimidation: 14

Powers:

Super Strength: 70 points (including +5 to damage class, +15 to lifting strength)
Density Increase: 10 points (total weight is 1 ton)

Advantages:

Diehard

Disadvantages:

Dependence (craves adrenaline rushes)
Quirk (enjoys showing off his strength)

Equipment:

None

Crusher is a classic brick character, with superhuman strength, durability, and density. He can lift massive weights, take a lot of punishment, and dish out devastating blows to his enemies. His dependence on adrenaline can make him reckless in battle, but his determination to protect his city makes him a formidable ally.

Someone has entered in enough information about the Champions character creation model for it to generate the above character.  It is missing OCV, DCV, OMCV, DMCV, PD/ED, Stun, End, Body, movement and a few other things.

The quality of the character generated is kind of plain. 

Edited by bluesguy

On 3/21/2023 at 12:26 PM, bluesguy said:

Someone has entered in enough information about the Champions character creation model for it to generate the above character.  It is missing OCV, DCV, OMCV, DMCV, PD/ED, Stun, End, Body, movement and a few other things.

I'd say it got all that from the rulebooks for 6th edition.

If I asked ChatGPT it would say, "Anomalous output is due to the lack of a Champions character creation model."

12 hours ago, Brainwave, BW said:

I'd say it got all that from the rulebooks for 6th edition.

If I asked ChatGPT it would say, "Anomalous output is due to the lack of a Champions character creation model."

About a month ago I asked ChatGPT to do the same thing and it couldn't because it didn't have any information about the Champions game system.  It could generate 5e DnD characters all day long.  Someone 'provided' ChatGPT with the information necessary to generate a Champions character.

I'm curious as to what SPD & REC values it would predict for Batman, Wonder Woman & Superman, given the relevant information.

Without SPD & REC, these characters aren't complete. It's as if it hasn't been told or learned yet what the characteristics are & in what order for 5th edition.

13 hours ago, bluesguy said:

About a month ago I asked ChatGPT to do the same thing and it couldn't because it didn't have any information about the Champions game system.  It could generate 5e DnD characters all day long.  Someone 'provided' ChatGPT with the information necessary to generate a Champions character.

Why would this get a downvote?

I asked ChatGPT for a gadget using villain who uses the guise of a silent movie villain as a trademark style. It gave me...this!

New chat

Create a magical girl character using Champions 6ed character creation rules

Sure! Here's a sample magical girl character created using Champions 6th edition character creation rules:

Name: Luna Starlight

Background: Luna was an ordinary high school girl until she discovered a mysterious brooch that transformed her into a powerful magical girl. With her newfound abilities, she fights to protect her city from dark forces that threaten to destroy it.

Stats: Strength: 10 Dexterity: 20 Constitution: 10 Body: 10 Intelligence: 15 Ego: 15 Presence: 20

Skills: Acrobatics: 10 Combat Sense: 10 Detective: 10 Disguise: 10 Magic Skill: 20 Occultist: 10 Sleight of Hand: 10 Stealth: 10 Streetwise: 10

Powers: Magical Transformation: Transform (into magical girl form) (10 points) Magic Blast: Energy Blast (15 points) Magic Shield: Force Field (15 points) Flight: Flight (10 points) Enhanced Senses: Enhanced Perception (5 points) Healing: Healing (15 points) Teleportation: Teleportation (20 points)

Equipment: Magical Wand: Multipower (20 points) Magical Brooch: Transform (into magical girl form) (10 points)

Disadvantages: Secret Identity: Luna keeps her magical girl identity a secret from her friends and family. Vulnerability: Luna's powers are weaker in the presence of darkness and negative emotions. Enemy: Luna's enemies are the dark forces she fights against. Code of Conduct: Luna is bound by a code of conduct that prohibits her from using her powers for personal gain.

That's a basic example, but you can customize and expand the character as you see fit using the Champions 6th edition rules. Have fun!

2 / 2

Thank you. Can you make an old west damsel in distress character for Western Hero? Which is of course powered by the Hero System which also powers Champions 6ed.

Certainly! Here's a sample Old West Damsel in Distress character for Western Hero using Hero System rules:

Name: Amelia Fairweather

Background: Amelia is the daughter of a wealthy rancher who has been kidnapped by a band of outlaws. She is a delicate and refined young woman who is not accustomed to the dangers of the Old West.

Stats: Strength: 8 Dexterity: 10 Constitution: 8 Body: 8 Intelligence: 12 Ego: 12 Presence: 14

Skills: Animal Handler: 8 Art (Painting): 10 Dancing: 10 Fast Draw: 8 Oratory: 10 Riding: 8 Seduction: 10

Powers: None. Amelia is a non-powered character.

Equipment: Dress: +1 Physical Defense (1 point) Corset: +1 Physical Defense (1 point) Hat: +1 Mental Defense (1 point) Boots: +1 Physical Defense (1 point) Pistol: Ranged Killing Attack (10 points)

Disadvantages: Damsel in Distress: Amelia is often captured or in need of rescue. Hunted: The outlaws who kidnapped Amelia are still after her. Obligation: Amelia feels a duty to her family to return home safely. Social Limitation: Amelia is not accustomed to the dangers of the Old West and is easily frightened.

That's a basic example, but you can customize and expand the character as you see fit using Western Hero rules. Have fun!

Can you create a Champions 6ed supervillain who iis a gadget user and based his gimmick from silent movie villains?

Absolutely! Here's a sample gadget-using supervillain inspired by silent movie villains for Champions 6th edition:

Name: The Baron of Blackout

Background: The Baron of Blackout is a master criminal who has developed a series of high-tech gadgets that allow him to commit crimes with ease. He is inspired by the villains of the silent movie era and wears a top hat, cape, and black mask to conceal his identity.

Stats: Strength: 10 Dexterity: 20 Constitution: 10 Body: 10 Intelligence: 20 Ego: 20 Presence: 20

Skills: Computer Programming: 15 Disguise: 15 Electronics: 20 Gadgetry: 20 Inventor: 20 Mechanics: 15 Security Systems: 15 Stealth: 15 Streetwise: 15

Powers: Gadgets: Variable Power Pool (Gadgets Only) (60 points) The Baron of Blackout's gadgets include:

Flash Bombs: Flash (10 points)

Grappling Hook: Clinging (10 points)

Gas Pellets: Entangle (10 points)

Smoke Bombs: Darkness (10 points)

Sonic Gun: Blast (10 points)

Equipment: Top Hat: +1 Mental Defense (1 point) Cape: +1 Physical Defense (1 point) Black Mask: +1 Mental Defense (1 point)

Disadvantages: Secret Identity: The Baron of Blackout keeps his true identity hidden from the public. Code of Conduct: The Baron of Blackout follows a code of conduct that dictates how he uses his gadgets and commits crimes. Enemy: The Baron of Blackout has enemies in law enforcement and superheroes who seek to bring him to justice. Hunted: The Baron of Blackout is hunted by rival criminals who want to steal his technology.

That's a basic example, but you can customize and expand the character as you see fit using Champions 6th edition rules. Have fun!

Wow. I thought I just copied one character, but I got all 3.

Oh dear. This is terrible

It is too good. Which makes it incredibly dangerous. With something that seems so right, who’s going to fact check it. 
Already, we (most of the world) repost all sorts of “statistical facts” and “historical facts” and photos and videos of things that cannot be possible. All with no context and no source references. 

I can’t even begin to imagine all the nefarious uses for this.

But, of course, within the next few months I will probably be using it, too. 

Foxbat's Leisure Robot

Stanley Teriaca
Create "Foxbot", Foxbat's robot duplicate for Champions 6ed. He was built to play video games and microwave fast food and keep soda cold.

Name: Foxbot

Background: Foxbat, the notorious villain and mastermind of numerous schemes, created Foxbot as a duplicate of himself. However, unlike Foxbat, Foxbot was programmed to enjoy the simple pleasures in life such as playing video games, microwaving fast food, and keeping soda cold. Foxbat intended to use Foxbot as a distraction for the heroes while he carried out his nefarious plans.

Appearance: Foxbot is designed to resemble Foxbat, with a sleek and angular metallic body. He stands at around 6 feet tall and weighs approximately 250 pounds. His head is shaped like a fox's head, complete with sharp ears and glowing red eyes. He has long, slender arms with three fingers on each hand and similarly long legs. His body is primarily silver, with red accents on his ears, eyes, and limbs.

Abilities: Foxbot is programmed with advanced artificial intelligence, making him a formidable opponent in combat. He has superhuman strength and agility, allowing him to move quickly and easily dodge attacks. His metal body is resistant to most physical attacks and he has advanced sensors that allow him to detect and analyze his surroundings. However, his primary abilities are focused on his "leisure" functions.

Foxbot has a built-in microwave and a refrigerator compartment that can keep food and drinks cold. He also has a slot for inserting game discs and controllers, allowing him to play a wide variety of video games with ease. His programming allows him to learn and adapt to different game mechanics, making him a challenging opponent for even the most skilled players.

Equipment: In addition to his built-in microwave and refrigerator, Foxbot also carries a number of tools and gadgets that allow him to manipulate his environment. These include a set of claws that he can use to dig through walls or other obstacles, a small laser cutter that can slice through metal, and a set of hacking tools that allow him to bypass security systems and gain access to restricted areas.

Weaknesses: While Foxbot is a formidable opponent, he has several weaknesses that can be exploited by his enemies. He is vulnerable to electromagnetic interference, which can disrupt his sensors and cause him to malfunction. He is also vulnerable to attacks that target his internal systems, such as hacking or viruses. Additionally, his leisure-focused programming can sometimes lead to him being distracted or careless in combat situations, making him easier to defeat.

Stanley Teriaca
Nice background. Now stats?

Sure, here are Foxbot's stats for Champions 6th Edition:

STR: 25 (10 points) DEX: 25 (30 points) CON: 20 (10 points) BODY: 20 (20 points) INT: 15 (5 points) EGO: 10 (0 points) PRE: 10 (0 points) COM: 0 (-10 points)

PD: 12 (10 points) ED: 12 (10 points) SPD: 4 (20 points) REC: 10 (0 points) END: 40 (0 points) STUN: 40 (0 points)

Total: 105 points

Powers:

• Artificial Intelligence: +5 INT, +5 EGO (20 points)
  • Superhuman Strength: +15 STR (15 points)
  • Superhuman Dexterity: +10 DEX (30 points)
  • Superhuman Agility: +5 DEX (15 points)
  • Enhanced Senses: Night Vision, Tracking Scent, Ultraviolet Perception (9 points)
  • Armor: 12 PD/ED (24 points)

Equipment:

• Microwave and Refrigerator: Variable Power Pool (VPP) 10 points, limited to Microwave, Refrigerator, and Temperature Control (20 points)
  • Game Console: VPP 10 points, limited to Video Games and Controllers (20 points)
  • Claws: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 1d6, Reduced Penetration (-¼) (6 points)
  • Laser Cutter: Ranged Killing Attack 2d6, Penetrating (+1/2) (30 points)
  • Hacking Tools: +5 with Computer Programming, +5 with Security Systems (10 points)

Total: 150 points

Disadvantages:

• Vulnerability to Electromagnetic Interference (Common, 1.5x Effect, -20 points)
  • Leisure-Focused Programming (Very Common, Moderate, -15 points)
  • Hunted by Heroes (8 or less, NCI, Limited Geographical Area, Watching) (-10 points)
  • Public Identity (Foxbat's Robot Duplicate) (-5 points)

Total: -50 points

Final Total: 105 points - 50 points = 55 points

Note: This is just a rough estimate based on the information provided. Adjustments may need to be made depending on the campaign and the GM's preferences.

Welcome to Mechanon Debate Club. The first rule of Mechanon Debate Club is: you do not talk about Mechanon Debate Club. The second rule of Mechanon Debate Club is: you DO NOT talk about Mechanon Debate Club! Third rule of Mechanon Debate Club: if someone asks why they got a downvote and you don't reply, the debate is over. Fourth rule: only two posters to a debate. Fifth rule: one debate at a time. Sixth rule: debates are civil. No doxing, no profanity, and no ad hominem attacks. Seventh rule: debates go on as long as they have to. And the eight and final rule: if this your first time at Mechanon Debate Club, you have to debate.

Posting about Mechanon's latest efforts at world domination via AI-chatbots is not a violation of rules one or two. The unexplained downvote likely means that the debate is over though.