Whats the Weirdest Character?

Black Drake

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't there

... Before I joined the group I currently play with, there was a guy that played Bizarro Hitler.

He was Hitler from Bizarro World. You're probably familiar with the concept of Bizarro World, but in case you're not: Bizarro world is just like our world, but everything is the opposite. While Real World Hitler was evil, Bizarro world Hitler was good. Where Real World Hitler was a normal man, Bizarro Hitler had super powers. Where the Real World Hitler didn't wear roller skates, Bizarro Hitler wore roller skates.

Re: I wasn't there

Originally posted by lobsterGun

... While Real World Hitler was evil, Bizarro world Hitler was good...Where the Real World Hitler didn't wear roller skates, Bizarro Hitler wore roller skates...

This has got to be one of the funniest lines I've ever read on these boards. :D :D :D

I would gladly pay to see this.

I had a character named the Belcher

He had sonic based powers and his eb was a giant burp he also had flash against sound linked to his eb. He carried a mini keg on his back and had a dependency on alcohol disadvantage was Watched by M.A.D.D but heres another kicker he was addicted to alcohol but he was immune to the effects..in other words he could not get drunk. Oh and the best part he was a redneck from Tennessee and his real name was Bubba Jones

Originally posted by Corven_Ren

I had a character named the Belcher

He had sonic based powers and his eb was a giant burp he also had flash against sound linked to his eb. He carried a mini keg on his back and had a dependency on alcohol disadvantage was Watched by M.A.D.D but heres another kicker he was addicted to alcohol but he was immune to the effects..in other words he could not get drunk. Oh and the best part he was a redneck from Tennessee and his real name was Bubba Jones

Huh, he should have met up with Bud Girl, who carried a mini-keg around on wheels and used it to get opponents drunk - but specially drunk as it was mixed with her pheremones which already mind-controlled people in a radius. They would have gotten along interestingly.

As to gross villains, I had this teenager Gross-Out - pimples on his face that he squeezed at people, snots dripping out of his nose, etc..