Supervillain Images

Richard Logue

Re: Supervillain Images

Thanks! That was something that I was shooting for. I wanted a villain group that had some flavor and were a little atypical, but worked well together.

One of these days I'll get their write-ups posted for you all to ste... er... borrow. ;)

ogle.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Worldmaker

Mangog' date=' would you mind if I used Phantom for a Global Guardians Universe NPC image?[/quote']

Which NPC?

Which NPC?

Luis graciously offered to let me use Alan, the Tron-themed android he submitted for the Hero City campaign, as an NPC. Since Mini Doom, Jungle Boy, and Little Dragon are all young adults, they're going to need some kind of tutor--plus, the whole team could use a trainer, so he seemed to fit the bill. Phantom's image struck me as kind of Tron-like (and anyway, Alan is a much-improved version of anything in the movie), so I thought it would be a good fit.

I plan to revise Alan slightly and revise him within the next few days, real life permitting.

If you have a different character in mind for the image, then by all means, please feel free.