Evil Businessmen.

Guest Worldmaker

Re: Evil Businessmen.

Shouldn't that answer be in the 5th ED CLOWN thread?

Mild mannered Domestic Tycoon by day...

AVENGING Goddess of Homemakers by night!

Weilding an exceptional Spade of order in one hand and basting brush of outrageous flavor in the other.

But back to seriousness. Martha is the Queen of Consumerism. She might be a bit "OPEN" for an evil mastermind, but her manipulations of the American psyche cannot be underestimated. Remember Martha Stewart is BETTER than you!

I can see her having a show on how to build your own gadgets and the proper presentation when you're leaving a criminal bundled up for the police.

Michael Eisner... Disney could easily out fit a villainous organization's goons with funny uniforms :)

He's starting to lose his touch bigtime, though. Between the outright flop of The Alamo and the less-than-stellar performance of Home on the Range he's probably in a very tenuous position with the shareholders.

Rupert Murdock (Newspaper Magnate and president of the FOX network; There's a very funny epsiode of the simpsons where he literally summons guards-- *poof*)

The guy that owns Virgin/Atlantic... British guy, big on charities. I can't remember his name, but he'd be great as the guy who is secretly evil.

And then there's William Randolph Hearst, who never truly died, but lives in secrecy. It was an enemy cabal who were responsible for the abduction of his daughter, Patricia Hearst.

Why not Ross Perot? Ever since he ran for president' date=' your people have treated him like the crazy aunt you hide in the basement![/quote']

That's not true at all! Ross Perot is male, so we treat him like our crazy UNCLE we hide in the basement... ;)

"What's that noise?"

"Oh, that's just crazy ol' Uncle Ross. He's doing the 'Giant Sucking Sound' thing again."

Rupert Murdock (Newspaper Magnate and president of the FOX network; There's a very funny epsiode of the simpsons where he literally summons guards-- *poof*)

The guy that owns Virgin/Atlantic... British guy, big on charities. I can't remember his name, but he'd be great as the guy who is secretly evil.

And then there's William Randolph Hearst, who never truly died, but lives in secrecy. It was an enemy cabal who were responsible for the abduction of his daughter, Patricia Hearst.

Virgin is owned by Sir Richard Branson. He is better as a benefactor or aging billionaire playboy superhero: Oxymandias anyone?

And Murdoch is EVIL!!! We were trying to libel real world types. Remember Slander is spoken. in print it is libel. Anyway Murdoch's empire is VIPER in a very real sense. :eg:

Hawksmoor

Guest Worldmaker

Why not Ross Perot? Ever since he ran for president' date=' your people have treated him like the crazy aunt you hide in the basement![/quote']

What the heck does he mean by "your" people?

i find my self thinking of simpsons epsiodes

you only move twice is the perfect example of what would happen if richard branson was a bond style villain.

some fabulous qoutes

Scorpio: "Bye the way Homer, what's your least favorite country, Italy or France?"

Homer: "Uh...France"

Scorpio: "Ha, Ha! Nobody ever says Italy"

Homer: But Marge, we can't move. This is the only time I've ever been good at my job. Mr. Scorpio says we're way ahead of the weather machine and germ warfare.

"On your way out, if you want to kill somebody, it would help me a lot" -Scorpio

Scorpio: Hey! Look at my feet!

Homer: OK

Scorpio: You like those moccasins? Look in your closet, there's a pair for you. Don't like 'em? Then neither do I! [Throws moccasins out door] Get the hell out of here! Ever see a guy say goodbye to a shoe?

Homer: [Chuckles] Yes, once.

"Drop me a line if you're ever on the east coast." From Scorpio's note to the Simpsons, after he conquered the eastern seaboard.

"My ass is for sitting, not for kissing." Scorpio, after Homer incessantly compliments him.

Homer: Yes sir, Mr Scorpion.

Hank: Don't call me that. It's Mr Scorpio, but don't call me that either. Call me Hank!

and the sceret council of the stone cutters

- Orville Redenbacher

- Jack Nicholson

- Lawrence Tero (Mr. T)

- George Bush snr

Joseph Coors.
Cool. Great choice. That is totally left coast. :snicker:

My sister in Santa Cruz used to call Coors "Contra Beer" because of Joseph Coors opposition to the Sandinistas in Nicaragua. :jawdrop:

Its not like anyone can drink the foul brew. :drink:

Cool. Great choice. That is totally left coast. :snicker:

My sister in Santa Cruz used to call Coors "Contra Beer" because of Joseph Coors opposition to the Sandinistas in Nicaragua. :jawdrop:

Its not like anyone can drink the foul brew. :drink:

"Bad People drink Bad Beer"

Rupert Murdoch seems to be a natural to be an evil businessman who's a member of the VIPER Council, though it does seem rather obvious. I can see characters not finding it too surprising at all. Ted Turner would be about the same way.

Of course, Ted Turner used to own World Championship Wrestling. What if he bankrupted WCW on purpose as a cash cow and money laundering service to VIPER? All the poor lower card wrestlers who were fired ended up being recruited by VIPER! Those poor luchadors had thier careers ruined, their skills mocked for the financial benefit of VIPER!

This stain on the proud tradition of Lucha Libre must not be allowed to stand. VIPER shall fall! So swears....EL HIJO DEL ESPECTRO!!

:rofl:

Rupert Murdoch seems to be a natural to be an evil businessman who's a member of the VIPER Council, though it does seem rather obvious. I can see characters not finding it too surprising at all. Ted Turner would be about the same way.

Of course, Ted Turner used to own World Championship Wrestling. What if he bankrupted WCW on purpose as a cash cow and money laundering service to VIPER? All the poor lower card wrestlers who were fired ended up being recruited by VIPER! Those poor luchadors had thier careers ruined, their skills mocked for the financial benefit of VIPER!

This stain on the proud tradition of Lucha Libre must not be allowed to stand. VIPER shall fall! So swears....EL HIJO DEL ESPECTRO!!

:rofl:

Murdoch and Turner would natural rivals to each other's plots conquer the world...

or is that just what they want everyone to believe, Mwa, ha, ha. :jawdrop:

Isn't Dodi al Fayed's father the millionaire (or billionaire) who owns Harrod's in London? IIRC, he's big on security and conspiracy theories.

And who's the current CEO of McDonalds? You just know they're part of the Evil Empire. (although Intrepid Investigators who mysteriously disappear probably end up in Hardee's burgers, 'cause you just know there's something nasty in those).

John Ashcroft, mentioned way upthread, isn't so much a Businessman -- though I won't dispute the Evil. Dick Gephardt has more business connections (to unions), AND has no eyebrows.

Another beer baron to consider would be Augie Busch. Anheuser-Busch has some very predatory marketing tactics, accounting for their strangehold on mass-market beer.