The cranky thread

Hermit

Re: The cranky thread

Her condition has taken a severe turn of the worse in the last week. I expect she won't make it to New Years; I suspect she may not make it to December. We've canceled Thanksgiving. Daughter's birthday (Dec 2) will probably get celebrated in January.

I'm sorry to hear that; I hope, well, I guess, that things go as good as they can.

I know this is nothing compared to some of the stuff that's come on this thread lately, but ...

Why is my cat so stupid? He always falls asleep on the edge of a table or desk, or the arm of the couch, and falls off. Then gets right back up and falls asleep in the exact same spot, and does it AGAIN.

He doesn't even bother with the whole 'I meant to do that' look. He knows we ain't buyin' it.

Personal idiosyncrasies are a defining factor of cathood.

idiotsyncrasies?

A couple of our cats are fairly smart. One of them, he's dumb as a post. One of our other cats likes terrorizing the others, so he has to have his own room. Two of the cats can come visit since they don't have much of a problem with him. Our little 7lb tortie just beats the crap out of him if he tries anything, and poor Zane doesn't remember being attacked by Habibi, so nothing builds on the last time. Zane does love everyone and is probably the sweetest cat around, even if he occasionally traps himself in paper bags.

idiotsyncrasies?

A couple of our cats are fairly smart. One of them, he's dumb as a post. One of our other cats likes terrorizing the others, so he has to have his own room. Two of the cats can come visit since they don't have much of a problem with him. Our little 7lb tortie just beats the crap out of him if he tries anything, and poor Zane doesn't remember being attacked by Habibi, so nothing builds on the last time. Zane does love everyone and is probably the sweetest cat around, even if he occasionally traps himself in paper bags.

You see? Idiosyncrasies! ^^