I need a Super Hero Name for TinkerBelle....

Amused

Re: I need a Super Hero Name for TinkerBelle....

You guys are great!! Thank you guys for the names! Though I haven't decided on one yet (if any...I may have her run around being called Belle...Though it seems to Disney musical...LMAO....)

Maybe Gossamer or Wyrd Pixie... Or just for the heck of it El Dorado....lol

~Amused~

Playing with the "Second star on the right and straight on 'til morning" theme, how about Dawnstar?

Or Scatter or Sprinkle due to the act of throwing the dust.

Where is you campaign based? You may be able to use a suitable name related to myth and legend from the area that she is based. If it was the UK or Ireland, then Avalon, Avalonia, Faerie Ring, Dolmen (these are standing stones that are sometimes considered to be gateways to the faerie realm), Seelie (the name of the Faerie Court), or Solstice (the time of the year that faerie lights would appear over faerie mounds and the time when travel to the faerie realms was most likely).

I hope there is something of use for you above. :)

Playing with the "Second star on the right and straight on 'til morning" theme' date=' how about [b']Dawnstar[/b]?

I like that. ...hmm... Expect now I keep thinking Star Fire(Teen Titans) for some odd reason... I like Dawnstar. I'lll to sleep on it.

~Amused~

Sprinkle due to the act of throwing the dust.

Actually now that i think about it I prefer Sprinkle. It suits her child like persona and the fairy dust and such...Choices, choices hmm...LOL

~Amused~

I hope it is a fully furnished closet' date=' with en-suite bathroom, and a nice view! Is she too big to live in a dolls house? Just think of all the furniture options she'd have! :D[/quote']

Actually the doll house (tiny pillows on all the plastic furniture when she can't afford the really nice doll house and has to stick with Barbie supplies....lol) is in the closet. A nice out of the way place. Living with two lost boys you need a space away from everything else. If anything so the house doens't get accidently knocked into. (you can bet it took a couple tries for her to think of putting it in the closet...)

~Amused~

I kinda like "The Lost Girl" myself. Or prehaps "The Darling" (Refering to Wendy and her daughters, but since thay aree proably dead, if she goes by that name, I vote that she dosen't know the refrence).

Any of you see the movie Hook? In it, Tinkerbelle, played by Julia Roberts, lived in a clock that hung on a wall. Also, in that movie, she grew to human size once.

As far as a name goes, I like Pixie. That's what Tinkerbelle was, and her daughter's half-pixie.

Oh, Tinkerbelle's favorite comment was, "You silly ass". Would Gwen use that when she's fairy size?

The gears turn but slowly... none the less, here are a few suggestions:

Sheen (no relation to Charlie or Martin)

Starfall/light/wing/shine/moon/child/song etc.

Shimmer

Stellar ("Star-like")

Spark

Kinda got an "S" thing going for a bit, there.

Astra (varant of Greek for "Star")

Estrella (Spanish for "Star", pronounced eh-STRAY-ya with the r slightly rolled)

Satarah (Persian for "Star")

Mischief (seems close to the manner you've played her thus far ;))

I'll probably come up with more by this weekend, assuming I get some real sleep the next two nights. :D

John T

Mischief (seems close to the manner you've played her thus far ;))

*bows* thank you...lol... :ugly:

I would call her that but I have a story going with two godesses that call themselves Mischief and Mayhem (you can guess what kind of work their in...)... So Mischief is just a bit too close to another character.... If I weren't in the middle of writing it I would consider it, but having the two intefering with each other (I have an over-active imagination) would be a bit much...Mischief would grow wings and Gwen would grow...Well sarcasm and it's hard enough playing her with out it...:angst: LOL

~Amused~

Any of you see the movie Hook? In it, Tinkerbelle, played by Julia Roberts, lived in a clock that hung on a wall. Also, in that movie, she grew to human size once.

Oh, Tinkerbelle's favorite comment was, "You silly ass". Would Gwen use that when she's fairy size?

That is where I got the idea for the shrinking (Alright it is technically growth in her case but shrinking is easier to deal with in champions terms.

I will remeber you silly ass whenever someone is being silly in our game... :)(didn't remeber that from the movie...Yet now do.. )

~Amused~

I kinda like "The Lost Girl" myself. Or prehaps "The Darling" (Refering to Wendy and her daughters' date=' but since thay aree proably dead, if she goes by that name, I vote that she dosen't know the refrence).[/quote']

I am still trying to decide whether they are dead or not... Gwen stayed with Wendy for about a year (which is why she knows how to read)...But I can't decide whether Hook showed up looking for gwen and Wendy accidenlty got killed (letting gwen know that Hook is after her)

or if Wendy died of old age (thus dieing freaking her out further and a very dramatic touch) Actually either would not help her being scared of people dieing around her....

Or Wendy is still alive and gwen left because of the threat of Hook (which means she knows he's after her.) None of the choices changes the characters persona just the reasonings for some things if that makes any sense...

I thinking it is probably the Wendy dieing of old age.

Which is going to lead to a amusing situation if she figures out if Kurial (John T help me out here) won't die of natural cause...(I think... I don't know those details about the Demonic character and if he is going to live for a very long time (baring bad guys) or if he just has the no need life support only..... :confused:

~Amused~

Which is going to lead to a amusing situation if she figures out if Kurial (John T help me out here) won't die of natural cause...(I think... I don't know those details about the Demonic character and if he is going to live for a very long time (baring bad guys) or if he just has the no need life support only..... :confused:

~Amused~

Yes, Qurria'al (;)) is effectively immune to age and disease, along with several other less natural causes of death. One of the biggest factors associated with his inability to really comprehend "normal" people, in fact.

John T

Yes, Qurria'al (;)) is effectively immune to age and disease, along with several other less natural causes of death. One of the biggest factors associated with his inability to really comprehend "normal" people, in fact.

John T

Well I was close to spelling his name right...lol

it is o.k. normal people don't make much sense to her either.

He is going to be her favorite person to be around if she ever finds out that he won't suddenly die on her. Of course unless some baddie actually gets to him... :weep: Ick that'd be bad for her sanity... Or be really bad for the bad guy who did it... ;) It would depend on the situation I guess.....

it is a wierd moment you suddenly realize more about your character than you knew was there... :ugly:

~Amused~

I am still trying to decide whether they are dead or not... Gwen stayed with Wendy for about a year (which is why she knows how to read)...But I can't decide whether Hook showed up looking for gwen and Wendy accidenlty got killed (letting gwen know that Hook is after her)

or if Wendy died of old age (thus dieing freaking her out further and a very dramatic touch) Actually either would not help her being scared of people dieing around her....

Or Wendy is still alive and gwen left because of the threat of Hook (which means she knows he's after her.) None of the choices changes the characters persona just the reasonings for some things if that makes any sense...

~Amused~

Humm...that is intresting, seeing that she was the "unoficial mother" to Peter Pan and the Lost Boys, and became the unoficial grandmother to Gwen. Which reminds me, what happened to her own daughter, Jane? Or Jane's daughter? And how far 'ahead' did you want Peter to go down the famaly line, 'aducting' Darlings to play his mother for a while till thay decide to grow up?

Another intresting thing would be that she could be searching for the last surviving Darlings...and what would happen if the last surviving Darling was a male? Would Gwen sorta adopt him as a 'mother figure' for the sake of her brothers?

Just things to think about...

Humm...that is intresting' date=' seeing that she was the "unoficial mother" to Peter Pan and the Lost Boys, and became the unoficial grandmother to Gwen. Which reminds me, what happened to her own daughter, Jane? [/quote']

have you ever seen hook? it deals with the fact that Peter comes to visit Wendy and meets Wendy's daughter. they end up getting married and Peter forgets that he was Peter pan (thinking it was just story tales from Wendy) and becomes a father... (the movie plot is based around the fact that Hook abducts Peter's Kids)... Very cool movie. :thumbup:

I am basing gwen after the book and movie...

~Amused~

If you haven't picked one yet' date=' look in the [b']Super Names[/b] thread.

Mags

I am going to pick a name from this thread it is just a matter of choosing one :doi: ...lol... I'll check it out for amusement value at least....

~Amused~