Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Re: Musings on Random Musings

Is that the Aquilonia that's west of Nemedia and north of Argos? Or another Aquilonia?

That one.

Kristina is a descendent of Conan and therefore (among other things) a member of the royal family. Not too many steps away from the throne. She's also a fighter, and very grateful for that fact.

Lucius Alexander

I can't find pictures online of Stephanie Courtney! What happened, did the palindromedary eat them all?

I can see the appeal of going briefless' date=' especially since I live someplace warm. But I need control. I can't have ten pounds of meat swinging around out of control down there.[/quote']

Why do you think I wear kilts?

It's hard enough finding pants that fit my package I don't freaking SWIM in, and the temptation to check and see if I'm regimental has both attracted mates (The first time I met my former fiance was when she snuck her bare toes up under my hem and hit flesh well before she expected to) and warned off inappropriate matches (That's supposed to fit where? Yeah, right!)

That one.

Kristina is a descendent of Conan and therefore (among other things) a member of the royal family. Not too many steps away from the throne. She's also a fighter, and very grateful for that fact.

Lucius Alexander

I can't find pictures online of Stephanie Courtney! What happened, did the palindromedary eat them all?

This Stephanie Courtney? Heck, she was on Mad Men so there should be evidence of her out there somehwere.

This Stephanie Courtney? Heck' date=' she was on Mad Men so there should be evidence of her out there somehwere.[/quote']

Yeah, that's the one!

But the photographic evidence is scanty.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary snorts that what Lucius wants is photos of her in scanty garments, but he's probably not going to find those either....

Supposedly' date=' Friday Jan 23 is National Pie Day. Again supposedly, campus food services will be participating in the festivities. Yes, there are some really cute women behind the counters on this campus, but that seems unusually ... forward-thinking for a Jesuit university.[/quote']

Cute women and pie? It's a dream come true. :celebrate

The Book of the Dead

But nobody has said what the gravitational acceleration will be in the afterlife. So how will we know how much a feather weighs there?

Umm, because those who know told us approx 4000 years ago in one of history's most revered books?

edit: are you are looking at it from the wrong paradigm.

I don't agree.

*chuckle*

Ken Hite is sorta like the Grant Morrison of gaming. He has brilliant ideas' date=' and he's a good writer, but some of his stuff is so far out there, you read it and you're like, "WTF???" :confused::eek::nonp: ... ;)[/quote']Isn't WTF the title of his next book? :winkgrin: