Hitman: Your Next DC Campaign!

RDU Neil

Re: Hitman: Your Next DC Campaign!

What do you mean?

Another thing how is this going to be the next dc campain?

DC as in Dark Champions... as in, this website would be exactly the kind of thing a group of Player Character assassins would create to promote themselves. Heck... I've got a group of super-mercenaries as one campaign in my world. Very likely they DO have a website just like this, as one PC is a super hacker.

DC as in Dark Champions... as in' date=' this website would be exactly the kind of thing a group of Player Character assassins would create to promote themselves.[/quote']

Well I am curious how a campain with a group of hitmen (women?) would work. Once in a shadow run campain one of the players ran a hitman, and coming up with interesting adventures for that character was very difficult.

I read one of those it was the one with the green lantern crossover. Pretty dull stuff but I have never been a fan of the cool hitman type of comics.

HITMAN started out okay, but started to go downhill after a few of the trades come out. Much like PREACHER in fact. The amusing banter and interesting character interactions were replaced with piles of bodies and bullets. I was going to try and write-up HITMAN, but dumped all my books before I could get around to it.

Not me.

The whole murder for hire thing.. It just seems so inpersonal.

Oh and doing it for free would be more personable? I mean I am all for doing it yourself in most things in life. But if you are going to kill someone, you really want to let a professional do it. You might screw it up, and instead of a quick painless death, you get hours of excrusiating pain, whining, complaining, and probably a horrible mess to clean up.

That's not being more personable, that is just being cheap.

There is a smiley around here somewhere

If you are old enough to kill somone then you are old enough to clean up after yourself my father always said to me.

And who to say who is a professional? I know that I never get good at any task unless I have been doing it for a month atleast. Let’s say killing someone takes like five minutes then you can kill 96 people per day when you are working then you have to murder atleast twothousandeighthoundredandeighty people before you can call yourself and professional murderer in my opinion. Let’s face it most professional killers are just highly trained amateurs. :yes:

If you are old enough to kill somone then you are old enough to clean up after yourself my father always said to me.

And who to say who is a professional? I know that I never get good at any task unless I have been doing it for a month atleast. Let’s say killing someone takes like five minutes then you can kill 96 people per day when you are working then you have to murder atleast twothousandeighthoundredandeighty people before you can call yourself and professional murderer in my opinion. Let’s face it most professional killers are just highly trained amateurs. :yes:

That right there... that's some messed up math, and I say ths from the comfort of my nice cozy tower where I sit and cradle my H&K Rifle:whistle:

The whole thing's gotta be a joke, but that doesn't stop from thinking about hiring them to knock out W. They charge a little extra to impliate innocents, but it might be worth it to take Dick Cheney out of the line of succession...

Maybe I should start a site to raise the donations I'd need to cover the cost. Bet if I put it up on eBay, I'd raise the money in half an hour.