NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Subtle signs that some of the posters on the board have too much power

Their descriptor doesn't include the word 'Member'.

New Topic: It's what all the coolest supervillains are wearing these days:

NT: I have heard people say that you can't criticise the President or the flag but I never thought people would complain if you criticised _______________

...the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.

NT: Signs that you've been living in a giant Habitrail your entire life and haven't had a reason to notice until now.

Hey, I smell something good, and it doesn't smell like these nondescript green pellets...is that pie?

NT: Signs that you've been living in a giant Habitrail your entire life and haven't had a reason to notice until now.

"You know, I always thought the cardboard toilet paper tube was so roomy, but now that I've moved up to the paper towel tube I could never go back!"

NT: Particularly unwise outdoor activities to engage in during a severe thunderstorm.

Activities to engage in during a severe thunderstorm.

"Having just completed my reconstruction of Otto Lilienthal's human-powered flying machine, I'm going to take it for a test flight right now."

"You're all covered in ferrous chrome, and I'm covered in ferrous chrome too, and we're both full to the brim of state-of-the-art uninsulated electronics and high explosives. And this is such a fabulous view from this high, completely open and uncovered hilltop. I love being a full-conversion cyborg, don't you? Let's make out!"

NT: Particularly unwise indoor activities to engage in during a severe thunderstorm.

NT: Particularly unwise indoor activities to engage in during a severe thunderstorm.

Have unprotected sex with a prostitute in exchange for crack.

Granted, the thunderstorm doesn't have a particularly large amount to do with the relative safety of the activity, but still . . .