NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Thrilling and potentially dangerous ways to try to draw tourists to your town.

Schedule a Furries LARP Convention and an SCA Convention on the same weekend. Hire plants to infiltrate both conventions and spread rumors that the other guys are saying unkind, unprofessional, and/or unsavory things about them. Sit back with a tub of popcorn and watch.

New Topic: Unexpected product endorsements from high-profile professional athletes.

That night with the two midgets' date=' the goat, the tub of lard, and the marching band.[/quote']

You mean I'm not the only one to do that? ;)

NT: Other things LeBron James didn't want shown besides the tape where he was dunked on.

His audition to America's Got Talent where he tongue-kissed David Hasselhoff.

NT: Stupidest act to appear on America's Got Talent

NT: Stupidest act to appear on America's Got Talent

"Hi, my name's David. I'm a Julliard-trained classical pianist, and tonight I'll be performing 'Four Minutes Thirty-three Seconds' by John Cage."

NT: The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams is being remade in the wake of Health and Safety concerns and Political Correctness but also has to be made relevant to the 21st Century. What happens ? (Storylines or cast or anything else' date=' no prohibitions).[/quote']

The bear eats him.

NT: The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams is being remade in the wake of Health and Safety concerns and Political Correctness but also has to be made relevant to the 21st Century. What happens ? (Storylines or cast or anything else' date=' no prohibitions).[/quote']

Grizzly Adams is a truck driver, and the bear is now a chimp. Together, they drive across the country fighting crime and helping people out.

The truck has an Obama sticker, so now it's relevant. So there.

NT: Unique ways chimps can help you fight crime. Difficulty--no poop or banana jokes.