NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Things that Death Tribble snuck into the Champions Villains solo book. (difficulty nothing about the X-Files or the people who were in it)

All the cricket references scattered throughout the text.

NT: The old classic: "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?" "I fink so, Brain, but...."

NT: The old classic: "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?" "I fink so' date=' Brain, but...."[/quote']

"... that whackjob old broad at the corner of Second and Washington has offed another door-to-door salesman, and the whole place is going to be under lockdown again."

NT: The old classic: "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?" "I fink so' date=' Brain, but...."[/quote']

...this time, you get to be the one to ingest the polonium-210.

New Topic: Three songs you like from a genre you normally hate. (Pariah's example: It's Tricky, Gettin' Jiggy Wit It, The City Sleeps {rap})

New Topic: Three songs you like from a genre you normally hate. (Pariah's example: It's Tricky' date=' Gettin' Jiggy Wit It, The City Sleeps {rap})[/quote']

"Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue", "The Gambler", "Live Like You Were Dying"

(You may wonder why I didn't include anything from Johnny Cash, but Cash danced around genre lines so effortlessly that it's hard to bring myself to categorize him.)

• 2 weeks later...

(You may wonder why I didn't include anything from Johnny Cash' date=' but Cash danced around genre lines so effortlessly that it's hard to bring myself to categorize him.)[/quote']

The correct categorization for Johnny Cash's music is 'Awesome'.

NT: Subtle signs the person giving the latest popular science lecture on TED is out of her mind.

Everything is based on chemical interactions with Pepsi, Coke, Dr. Pepper, and Mountain Dew.

"Oh, that's not what you meant by 'pop science'? Sorry, my bad."

NT: You've just found a magazine from 1950. Other than flying cars, what was the most ridiculous prediction for the year 2000 and beyond?

NT: You've just found a magazine from 1950. Other than flying cars' date=' what was the most ridiculous prediction for the year 2000 and beyond?[/quote']

Every city has its own nuclear power plant and nobody has to pay for electricity because it's "too cheap to meter".

Who cares about radiation? All that does is make superheroes!

NT: Adam West era Bat-villains who didn't make the cut.

NT: What should I do to the kids who are yelling and screaming outside my place at 10:30 pm ?

Blast Ride of the Valkyrie, Mars: The Bringer of War, and/or Sabre Dance out your window. Turn the volume up to eleven.

New Topic: Novel uses for a Super Soaker, now that summer is coming to an end.