NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

NT: You have received a superhero's Christmas parcel from Santa by mistake (or, perhaps, intentional misrouting by the logistical systems sold by Lexcorp). Whose gift did you get, and what is it?

(stretching "superhero" in a way that Nick Fury would approve)

Well, whoever this Phil Coulson guy is, he's sure gonna miss the sweet-looking '62 Corvette that Santa left in our driveway.  (looks at keychain)  I'll bet there's a story behind why it's called Lola II.

NT: You have received a superhero's Christmas parcel from Santa by mistake (or, perhaps, intentional misrouting by the logistical systems sold by Lexcorp). Whose gift did you get, and what is it?

"What is a 'reboot disc', and why did it come to me instead of Tony Stark?"

(Too soon? :D )

Fed Ex. Santa gets free shipping since he provides the NSA with copies of his Naughty/Nice List

I laughed, but my soul died just a little more at the thought of this happening.

NT: But you don't have a chimney! How will Santa get you your presents now?

Given how bad I've been of late, probably just dump the coal in my driveway.

NT:  There's a coal shortage! What is Santa going to give people on his Naughty list instead?

Nickelback CDs.

That just gives me a reason to be naughty :eg:

I dash through the snow in a one-horse open sleigh, pursued by a ravenous pack of wolves.

Don't you mean a one-reindeer open sleigh?

NT: Dashing though the snow in a one horse open sleigh is old hat. what do you go through the snow with instead ?

My 1200 horse-power Kawasaki Snow-mobile. With direct port nitrous injection. And retractable wings. With a rocket engine salvaged from a Vostok rocket.

NT: Subtle signs you really shouldn't had that Venti Cinnamon Dolce Latte at Starbucks this morning.

"Next services -- 113 miles

"Next rest area -- 83 miles

WARNING Radioactive fallout

Do not stop and keep your windows rolled up

next 78 miles"