NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

"Why did the chicken not cross the road?"

NT: Signs your high school civics teacher is out of his mind.

When the Revolution comes! I'll be first in line for the GOLDEN CHEESE!!!!!!!! AHAHAAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha*cough* So to answer your question Timmy, I am unsure which political party you should go with.

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Signs that your video game console has become sentient and wants to destroy you.
Sentience. Wow. Tough one. Um... This really separates the men from the boys, I guess. Uh... phew. Don't rush me. Applesauce... Abraham Lincoln... pi r squared...

Does the fact that spending time playing game consoles takes away from time actually spent improving your life, count for anything? Or is that just a general cosmically cruel aspect of reality, we shouldn't ever ponder?

We are talking about an inanimate object, right? Man! This is hard!

Never mind. I got nothing.

Oh, wait! What if... no... I lost it.

Okay, what if you had kids, and you noticed that they were playing in a realm of Kingdom Hearts that looked just like your house; and the mission of the realm was to sneak into your parents' bedroom and shoot them in the head while they were asleep, with a revolver hidden in their closet... just like the one you have?