NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Signs that your hitherto-unknown heritage as the child of alien superbeings is about to catch up with you.

"Now son, let's not go through this again. Your third arm and antennae will fall off during puberty. The only reason the other kids have lost theirs already is because you're a late bloomer."

NT: If Pro Wrestlers did mundane activities the same way the act in the ring.

"Just you watch, Fred the Krusher! I am going to mop the floor with -- with -- with a mop! And you won't be able to stop me from giving it the waxing it deserves, you *******!"

And when he takes out the garbage, it stays out!

"I, Deadly Dan, am gonna eat this hamburger! I will bite off pieces with my teeth! I will chew each bite fifteen times! And I will swallow each bite! And when I'm done, I will wipe my face and hands with a napkin! And there's nothing that wimpy-*** hamburger can do about it!"

"Hey, Gregor the Detsroyer! remember when I said I'd clean your clock and fix your little red wagon?"

"Yeah, Mister Destructo?"

"Well, here! Isn't this the cleanest clock you've ever seen? And here's the wagon -- works perfctly, and I even put on a fresh coat of paint!"

NT: Signs that YOU are the Antichirst and nobody's bothered to actually tell you so.

Laura Bush wakes up in the white House master beedroom and hears the shower running. when she pulls open the shower curtains, Al Gore is taking a shower.

Instantyl she is replaced by Tipper, who says "Al, I just had the most terrible dream....."

Hey, you never said it had to be GOOD drama.....

NT: What death defying plan has Death Tribble concocted for the posters while being off for 5 days from the boards

He's going to put us in a washing machine box for five days with Richard Simmons and nothing but Village People music piped in for 24 hours solid.