What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Guest Black Lotus

Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Listening to Similar music to Enya

The Alan Parsons Project - Genesis Ch.1 Vs.32

Gustav Holst - Planets - 7 - Neptune (The Mystic)

Norah Jones - One Flight Down

Noa - Dala Dala

Tracy Chapman - Hard Wired

Deep Forest - Sweet Lullaby (Tribal As A Mojo Mix)

Hilary Duff - Metamorphosis

Underworld - M.E.

Radiohead - No Surprises

Enya - Deora Ar Mo Chroi

What's on your mind? - Ace Frehley

By the way, any hesitation I had that Ace was a better songsmith than Paul or Gene can be easily summed up with the song "Hide your Heart". this was a joint effort between Ace, Paul, and the lead singer of Molly Hatchet? Maybe Desmond Child as he wrote alot of stuff for alot of bands. At any rate KISS (with Eric Car and Bruce Kulick) released the song, Ace released it on his Trouble Walkin' Album, and Molly Hatchet did as well. The thing is that the song features a villain named Tito. In the Ace Frehely version, Tito is mentioned twice, and is referred to early on as "the King of the Streets". Which works. And he really doesn't throw the name out there.

KISS on the other hand, referrs to him as 'Tito, he was king of the streets" with an emphasis on Tito. No offense to Mr Tito Jackson, but Tito doesn't sound like a fearsome name and I awlays laughed at the KISS version.

if you ever get a chance listen to all three (I've not had the chance to hear if Molly Hatchet refers to Tito or not)...It's obvious that Paul is a better singer than Ace, but he still sounds stupid.

Thanks for your time, what were you listening to again?

What's on your mind? - Ace Frehley

By the way, any hesitation I had that Ace was a better songsmith than Paul or Gene can be easily summed up with the song "Hide your Heart". this was a joint effort between Ace, Paul, and the lead singer of Molly Hatchet? Maybe Desmond Child as he wrote alot of stuff for alot of bands. At any rate KISS (with Eric Car and Bruce Kulick) released the song, Ace released it on his Trouble Walkin' Album, and Molly Hatchet did as well. The thing is that the song features a villain named Tito. In the Ace Frehely version, Tito is mentioned twice, and is referred to early on as "the King of the Streets". Which works. And he really doesn't throw the name out there.

KISS on the other hand, referrs to him as 'Tito, he was king of the streets" with an emphasis on Tito. No offense to Mr Tito Jackson, but Tito doesn't sound like a fearsome name and I awlays laughed at the KISS version.

if you ever get a chance listen to all three (I've not had the chance to hear if Molly Hatchet refers to Tito or not)...It's obvious that Paul is a better singer than Ace, but he still sounds stupid.

Paul does sound a bit silly speaking the "king of the streets" line, but really...it's a cheesy line! I haven't heard the Molly Hatchet version, but now I'll have to look that up.

Thanks for your time, what were you listening to again?

American Trilogy, Mickey Newbery

Paul does sound a bit silly speaking the "king of the streets" line, but really...it's a cheesy line! I haven't heard the Molly Hatchet version, but now I'll have to look that up.

American Trilogy, Mickey Newbery

Of course it's cheesy! That's why Ace leaves out the "Tito" part. It was an attempt to save what should be a pretty heavy song from silliness.