God Package...

Enforcer84

Re: God Package...

Background: Since her return, Hera has made a conscious effort to ignore Zeus' wandering eye. She has devoted herself to taking care of T'Kaurr immigrants who used magic to follow her to Olympus. They appeared roughly seven years after the True Olympians returned, she is their patron goddess and they work as her servants and protectors. She has some projects that she uses to pass her time. She spends a lot of time on Earth realm, working with women's and children's charities. To this end she has set up numerous false identities, wealthy widows who give generously to charities world wide. She also keeps tabs on mages and mentalists, herself being a powerful psychic.

Since Hera's life is no longer consumed with spying on her husband and making his lover's lives miserable, she has found much more joy. She also has a very strong relationship with Herakles; aided tremendously by her admission to Zeus of her hand in their deaths. Zeus ordered Hades to release them and allowed Herakles to name her punishment. He bade her to spend 1 year each century as Magera's servant. Hera agreed and found that Magera was far more gracious and forgiving that she had been in her days. She swore from that day forward that she would defend Herakles' family with her life from that day forward, though Herakles does not know of this.

Personality/Motivation: Although there are those who claim her eons in exile remade Hera, it is probably closer to the truth that they allowed her to regain what she once was. She still finds her husband's inability to keep from roaming infuriating. She has stopped seeking vengeance against those whom he seduces. This by no means applies towards wantons who try to take Zeus from her. As Juno and the goddess Ishtar found out to their dismay. Both have sworn revenge. Zeus' changed ways have made this much easier. She is closer to her extended Olympian family than she once was and has become the noble and gracious Queen of Olympus that she always pretended she was.

Quote: "Eyes right Dear, she's not your type."

"Fear not child, I will not let harm befall thee."

"Try that again you mesopotanian hussy and I'll stick that blade of yours so far up your *** it will cut your profane tongue."

Powers/Tactics: Hera is not only a powerful sorceress (90 active points). She also is the prieminant mentalist among the True Olympians. Her mind is so powerful that even The White King is reluctant to challenge her. She has learned to fight with her staff and is by no means a push over. She however has thus far refused to don armor, even the summonable sort Hephaestus has been trying to give her.

Campaign Use: Depending on how you play Zeus, Hera can appear to warn female PC's whom he's trying to seduce (for their own good, you know) or she can be met in one of her identities helping her favorite charities. She might also appear should a great threat to children or women come to fore, a serial killer or child molester might find Artemis and Hera tracking him down. That would be bad for him.

Appearance: Hera appears as an epically lovely woman in her mid thirties. While no longer in the flower of youth, she has peacefulness about her and an aura of quiet strength. She has auburn hair, blue eyes, and a pale but perfect complexion. She generally wears white robes on Olympia but in Earth realm wears tailored dress suits or gowns. She does not dress like a femme fatale but rather a demure goddess.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I'm posting Herakles. Get ready

[b]Herakles - Hercules, Harry Cleese[/b]

[b][u]VAL[/u]   [u]CHA[/u]   [u]Cost[/u]   [u]Total[/u]   [u]Roll[/u]      [u]Notes[/u][/b]
125   STR     115   125      34-       HTH Damage 25d6  END [6]
23    DEX      39   23      14-       OCV 8 DCV 8
75    CON     130   75      24-
30    BODY     40   30      15-
18    INT       8   18      13-       PER Roll 16-
20    EGO      20   20      13-       ECV: 7
25    PRE      15   25      14-       PRE Attack: 5d6
20    COM       5   20      13-
35    PD       10   35/55             35/55 PD (30/50 rPD)
35    ED       20   35             35 ED (30 rED)
5    SPD      17   5                 Phases:  3, 5, 8, 10, 12
45    REC      10   45
150   END       0   150
150   STUN     19   150
9    RUN        0   9"/27"                END [2]
5    SWIM       0   5"                END [2]
70    LEAP      0   70"                70" forward, 35" upward

[b]CHA Cost: 448[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]POWERS[/u][/b]
220     [b][i]Awesome Might of Herakles![/i][/b]: Variable Power Pool (Godly Might), 100 base + 120 control cost, Cosmic (+2) (250 Active Points); Brick Tricks Only (-1/4) - END=
 0     1) [b][i]Armsweep[/i][/b]: Area Of Effect (up to One Hex; +1/2) for up to 100 Active Points of STR (50 Active Points); Can Be Blocked (-1/4) Real Cost: 40 - END=5
 0     2) [b][i]Barrier Penetration[/i][/b]: Indirect (attack always originates up to the character's reach in front of him; +1/4) for up to 100 Active Points of STR (25 Active Points) Real Cost: 25 - END=2
 0     3) [b][i]Bearhug[/i][/b]: EB 8d6, NND (defense is Life Support [self-Contained Breathing]; +1) (80 Active Points); Must Follow Grab (-1/2), No Range (-1/2), Requires A Brick Tricks Roll (-1/2), Side Effects (if character fails roll, opponent takes character's full STR damage; -1/4) Real Cost: 29 - END=8
 0     4) [b][i]Distance Punch[/i][/b]: Double Knockback (+3/4) for up to 100 Active Points of STR (75 Active Points); Requires A Brick Tricks Roll (-1/2), Increased Endurance Cost (x2 END; -1/2) Real Cost: 37 - END=14
 0     5) [b][i]Finger Flick of Unconsciousness[/i][/b]: EB 8d6, NND (defense is Lack Of Weakness on defenses covering the head, or any innate rPD protecting the head; +1) (80 Active Points); No Range (-1/2), Requires A Brick Tricks Roll (-1/2), Side Effects (if character fails roll, opponent takes character's full STR damage; -1/4) Real Cost: 35 - END=8
 0     6) [b][i]Freight Train[/i][/b]: (Total: 96 Active Cost, 84 Real Cost) Running +18" (9"/27" total) (Real Cost: 36) [b]plus[/b] Area Of Effect (up to 24" Line; +1) for up to 60 Active Points of STR (60 Active Points); Linked (Running; -1/4) (Real Cost: 48) Real Cost: 84 - END=10
 0     7) [b][i]Improvised Weaponry[/i][/b]: EB 12d6, Side Effects (almost always causes considerable damage to the environment; +0), Variable Special Effects (+1/2) (90 Active Points); OIF (appropriate materials of opportunity; -1/2), Extra Time (Full Phase, -1/2), Limited Range (15"; -1/4) Real Cost: 40 - END=9
 0     8) [b][i]Irresistible Strength[/i][/b]: Penetrating (+1/2) for up to 100 Active Points of STR (50 Active Points) Real Cost: 50 - END=5
 0     9) [b][i]Ring the Bell[/i][/b]: Indirect (always from below; +1/4) for up to 90 Active Points of STR, Only Does Knockdown, Not Knockback (+0), Side Effects (may cause considerable damage to the environment; +0) (22 Active Points); Extra Time (Full Phase, -1/2), Only Affects Targets On The Ground (-1/4) Real Cost: 12 - END=2
 0     10) [b][i]Shockwave[/i][/b]: Hole In The Middle (the hex the character stands in when he uses the power; +1/4), Explosion (+1/2) for up to 100 Active Points of STR, Only Does Knockdown, Not Knockback (+0), Side Effects (may cause considerable damage to the environment; +0) (75 Active Points); Extra Time (Full Phase, -1/2), Only Affects Targets On The Ground (-1/4) Real Cost: 43 - END=7
 0     11) [b][i]Stratospheric Throw[/i][/b]: MegaScale (1" = 1 km; +1/4) for up to 60 Active Points of STR (15 Active Points); Increased Endurance Cost (x10 END; -4), Only Affects Throwing Distance (-1/2), Requires A Brick Tricks Roll (-1/2) Real Cost: 2 - END=10
 0     12) [b][i]The Big Wrap-Up[/i][/b]: Entangle 8d6, 8 DEF, Side Effects (may cause considerable damage to the environment; +0) (80 Active Points); OIF (appropriate materials of opportunity; -1/2), No Range (-1/2), Extra Time (at least a Full Phase, and often longer, depending on how long it takes to get the materials, -1/2), Defense Depends On Materials Used (-1/2) Real Cost: 27 - END=8
 0     13) [b][i]The God of Strength And Power[/i][/b]: +50 STR (50 Active Points); Increased Endurance Cost (x10 END; -4), No Figured Characteristics (-1/2), Limited to Non "Damaging" Brick Tricks (-1/4) Real Cost: 9 [Notes: This can be used for breaking nonsentient objects, Lifting supreme weights, halting trains, breaking chains, etc. it can not be used for a "Power Haymaker".] - END=50
 0     14) [b][i]Thunderclap[/i][/b]: Hearing Group Flash 8d6, Hole In The Middle (the one hex the character is standing in when he uses the power; +1/4), Does Knockback (+1/4), Explosion (-1 DC/3"; +1) (60 Active Points); No Range (-1/2), Extra Time (Full Phase, -1/2), Restrainable (-1/2) Real Cost: 24 - END=6
30     [b][i]Hephaestus' Armory[/i][/b]: Multipower, 60-point reserve,  (60 Active Points); all slots OAF (-1) - END=
 1u     1)  [b][i]Cestus[/i][/b]: HKA 2d6 (4d6 w/STR) (30 Active Points); OAF (-1), Reduced Penetration (-1/4) - END=3
 1u     2)  [b][i]Golden Mace[/i][/b]: Hand-to-Hand Attack +4d6 (20 Active Points); OAF (-1), Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2) - END=2
 3u     3)  [b][i]Herakles' Bow[/i][/b]: RKA 4d6, 8 Recoverable Charges (+0) (60 Active Points); OAF (-1) - END=[8 rc]
10     [b][i]I found a penny![/i][/b]: Luck 2d6 - END=0
67     [b][i]Winged Boots (Lesser)[/i][/b]: Flight 20", Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Variable Advantage (+1/2 Advantages; +1) (100 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) - END=0
    Olympian Powers - END=
20     1)  [b][i]Beyond Human[/i][/b]: Power Defense (20 points) - END=0
20     2)  [b][i]Calling Olympus, this is Herakles calling Olympus[/i][/b]: Mind Link , Fellow Olympians class of minds, Specific Group of Minds, Any dimension - END=0
20     3)  [b][i]Crossing the Veil to Olympus[/i][/b]: Extra-Dimensional Movement (Single Dimension) - END=2
34     4)  [b][i]Detific Resiliance[/i][/b]: (Total: 34 Active Cost, 34 Real Cost) Hardened (+1/4), Inherent (+1/4) (17 Active Points) applied to PD (Real Cost: 17) [b]plus[/b] Hardened (+1/4), Inherent (+1/4) (17 Active Points) applied to ED (Real Cost: 17) - END=0
31     5)  [b][i]Effortless Strength[/i][/b]: Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (31 Active Points) applied to STR - END=
 9     6)  [b][i]Godly Senses[/i][/b]: +3 PER with All Sense Groups - END=0
30     7)  [b][i]I am far Tougher than Thou[/i][/b]: Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 50% - END=0
30     8)  [b][i]I am far Tougher than Thou[/i][/b]: Physical Damage Reduction, Resistant, 50% - END=0
 0     9)  [b][i]I know Telepathy when I see it.[/i][/b]: Mental Awareness - END=0
20     10) [b][i]I've no weaknesses to exploit[/i][/b]: Lack of Weakness (-10) for Resistant Defenses (Normal Defenses) - END=0
36     11) [b][i]Immortality[/i][/b]: Life Support  (Eating: Character only has to eat once per week; Extended Breathing: 1 END per Minute; Immunity: All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents; Longevity: Immortal; Safe Environment: Zero Gravity; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Sleeping: Character only has to sleep 8 hours per week), Inherent (+1/4) (36 Active Points) - END=0
11     12) [b][i]Iron Will[/i][/b]: Mental Defense (15 points total) - END=0
 8     13) [b][i]Massive Size[/i][/b]: Knockback Resistance -4" - END=0
17     14) [b][i]Nemean Lion's Skin[/i][/b]: Armor (20 PD/0 ED) (30 Active Points); Only Works Against Slashing/Piercing Attacks (-1/2), IIF - Nemean Lion Skin Uniform (-1/4) - END=0
45     15) [b][i]Nigh Invulnerable[/i][/b]: Damage Resistance (30 PD/30 ED), Inherent (+1/4), Hardened (+1/4) (45 Active Points) - END=0
12     16) [b][i]Over There, in the distance[/i][/b]: +8 versus Range Modifier for Sight - END=0
45     17) [b][i]Prodigious Leaping[/i][/b]: Superleap +45" (70" forward, 35" upward) - END=4
18     18) [b][i]Regeneration[/i][/b]: Healing 2 BODY, Resurrection (40 Active Points); Extra Time (Regeneration-Only) 1 Turn (Post-Segment 12) (-1 1/4) - END=4
 3     19) [b][i]Strong Swimmer[/i][/b]: Swimming +3" (5" total) - END=1
 6     12) [b][i]Swift of Foot[/i][/b]: Running +3" (9"/27" total) - END=1
 5     21) [b][i]Thermal Vision[/i][/b]: Infrared Perception (Sight Group) - END=0
13     22) [b][i]You don't have the Power to Move Me[/i][/b]: Knockback Resistance -10" (20 Active Points); Costs Endurance (-1/2) - END=2

[b]POWERS Cost: 765[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]MARTIAL ARTS[/u][/b]
     Pankration
 4      1)  Bend Joint:  1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, +1 DCV, 2d6 NND
 4      2)  Break Bone:  1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +0 DCV, HKA 1d6 +1
 4      3)  Crush:  1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, 29d6 Crush, Must Follow Grab
 4      4)  Escape:  1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, 140 STR vs. Grabs
 3      5)  Grab:  1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, -1 DCV, Grab Two Limbs, 135 STR for holding on
 3      6)  Kick/Punch:  1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +0 DCV, 27d6 Strike
 3      7)  Legsweep:  1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, -1 DCV, 26d6 Strike, Target Falls
 3      8)  Sacrifice Throw:  1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +1 DCV, 25d6 Strike; You Fall, Target Falls
 1      9)  Weapon Element:  Cestus

[b]MARTIAL ARTS Cost: 29[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]SKILLS[/u][/b]
15      +3 with Hand To Hand
32      +4 with All Combat
40      +4 Overall
21      Power:  Brick Tricks 22-
 2      AK: Ancient Greece 11-
 3      AK: Olympus 12-
 3      Analyze:  Combat 13-
 3      Breakfall 14-
 3      Climbing 14-
 6      Gambling (Board Games, Card Games, Dice Games) 13-
 5      High Society 15-
 3      Hoist 13-
 5      Interrogation 15-
 4      Language:  Ancient Greek (Idiomatic, native accent)
 3      Language:  English (Completely Fluent, w/Accent)
 3      Language:  Gaelic (Completely Fluent, w/Accent)
 4      Language:  Italian (Idiomatic, native accent)
 3      Language:  Welsh (Completely Fluent, w/Accent)
 3      Oratory 14-
 3      Paramedics 13-
 3      Riding 14-
 3      Scholar
 1      1)  KS: Arcane And Occult Lore (2 Active Points) 11-
 1      2)  KS: Archery (2 Active Points) 11-
 1      3)  KS: Equestrian (2 Active Points) 11-
 1      4)  KS: Greek History (2 Active Points) 11-
 2      5)  KS: Greek Mythology (3 Active Points) 13-
 2      6)  KS: Lore (Heroes; Classical) (3 Active Points) 13-
 1      7)  KS: Military History (2 Active Points) 11-
 1      8)  KS: Pankration (2 Active Points) 11-
 1      9)  KS: The Superhuman World (2 Active Points) 11-
 3      Scientist
 1      1)  Architecture 11- (2 Active Points)
 1      2)  Linguistics 11- (2 Active Points)
 1      3)  Literature 11- (2 Active Points)
 1      4)  Mathematics 11- (2 Active Points)
 1      5)  Medicine 11- (2 Active Points)
 1      6)  Occultism 11- (2 Active Points)
 1      7)  Theology 11- (2 Active Points)
 5      Seduction 15-
 3      Streetwise 14-
10      Survival (Arctic/Subarctic, Temperate/Subtropical, Tropical, Desert, Mountain) 13-
 3      Tactics 13-
 3      Teamwork 14-
 3      Tracking 13-
 2      Weapon Familiarity:  Ancient Greek Weapons
14      Weapon Familiarity:  Beam Weapons, Common Melee Weapons, Common Missile Weapons, Emplaced Weapons, Energy Weapons, Siege Engines, Small Arms

[b]SKILLS Cost: 234[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]PERKS[/u][/b]
 9      Reputation:  Great Hero of Divine Ancestry (A large group) 14-, +3/+3d6
 5      Money:  Well Off
 5      Fringe Benefit:  Olympian God
 3      Well-Connected
20      1)  Contact:  Olympian Pantheon (Contact has extremely useful Skills or resources, Good relationship with Contact), Organization Contact (x3) (21 Active Points) 12-
11      2)  Contact:  The Golden Gate Guardians (Contact has access to major institutions, Contact has useful Skills or resources), Organization Contact (x3) (12 Active Points) 11-
20      3)  Contact:  The Protectors (Contact has access to major institutions, Contact has very useful Skills or resources, Good relationship with Contact), Organization Contact (x3) (21 Active Points) 12-
20      10 More Contacts 11- various adders

[b]PERKS Cost: 93[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]TALENTS[/u][/b]
 3      Bump Of Direction
20      Combat Sense 18-
 5      Eidetic Memory
 3      Lightsleep
 9      Resistance: 9 points
26      Universal Translator 19-

[b]TALENTS Cost: 66[/b]
[b][u]Value[/u]  [u]DISADVANTAGES[/u][/b]
20     Distinctive Features:  Godly Mien (Not Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
20     Hunted:  Hercules 8- (As Pow, NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Harshly Punish)
15     Hunted:  Obilesk 8- (As Pow, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Harshly Punish)
25     Hunted:  Rival Pantheon 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Harshly Punish)
20     Psychological Limitation:  Chivalric type Code (Common, Total)
10     Psychological Limitation:  Enjoys combat (Common, Moderate)
10     Psychological Limitation:  Hedonist, enjoys life (Common, Moderate)
20     Psychological Limitation:  Overconfidence (Very Common, Strong)
15     Psychological Limitation:  Protective of the Mortal Realm (Common, Strong)
10     Reputation:  Heratic, 11- (Extreme;  Known Only To A Small Group)

[b]DISADVANTAGES Points: 165[/b]

Base Pts: 200
Exp Required: 1270
Total Exp Available: 1270
Exp Unspent: 0
Total Character Cost: 1635

Scary in't he?

Background: Herakles returned to Olypus with a vengance. During his time away his powers had matured to unimaginable levels. He eschewed magic for pure physical prowess. When the two pantheons clashed his counterpart Hercules was utterly humiliated. Herakles turned his attention to his fellow True Olympians, lending aid where he could. When the war ended, he stayed with his fellow Olympians long enough to aid in the rebuilding of their home plane. Then he left for the Earth Realm to serve as its protector. To this end he has served on several superteams, most notably the second incarnation of the Protectors and currently among the Millennial Battalion. He has been active on every continent and has earned the respect and love of people all over the world. He works well with other superhumans and even gets along with his fellow "Gods". He and Magni have a very friendly rivalry that none the less has boiled over into good natured brawls on occasion.

Personality/Motivation: Herakles time with Hera showed him far more about himself than he'd ever admit to her. He feels (probably rightly so) that he was fast on his way to becoming his father. To be fair, the drunken revalry he used to partake in was far more acceptable in his days; but the return of his wife and children to him have ended much of his carousing. Magera and his children live in Olympia, they simply can't fathom adapting to the modern times. He visits them when he can, but can't help but feel that even though they have forgiven him and are relieved he was controlled, they still hold fear of him. Herakles has all but given Magera a divorce, he made a place for her and the children in Olympia and makes sure that they want for naught. But it is hard for him to be around them anymore.

But still, for all this, he is a fun guy to be around. He is very down to Earth, much smarter than he appears, and though he speaks with a pseudo-shakespearian accent and often is found in bars, he is far from a drunkan lout. Herakles takes pains to live by a code akin to chivalry. He still has an eye for lovely ladies but is loath to have a series of one night stands. He does often take a shine to attractive heroines, but he is respectful and takes no for an answer without offense.

Quote: "Truely, you are as mighty as they say. Sadly for you, I am far more than my legend has made me out to be."

"You are a lovely maiden, I will most assuredly accompany you."

Powers/Tactics: Herakles is a Brick's Brick. His abilities are limited to fantastic uses of his own strength. His VPP allows him access to most of the "Brick Tricks" available in the Ultimate Brick. He uses them at slightly lesser effect than his full strength. On Advantage style abilities use a max 100 STR. Herakles fears nothing, believes nothing can keep him down for long and that energy blasts are for *******.

Campaign Use: He's more akin to Marvel's Thor in my world. Widley respected, considered among the most powerful beings on the planet, and a proud member of the best superteams. He can also be consulted on ancient greek mysteries, his fellow OIympians, and some alien races. Herakles has made more than one intersteller odyssey in his day.

Appearance: Hercules is a tall, powerfully built individual. He has a thick, muscular, physique, curly dark hair, often (but not currently) sporting a beard. He currently wears a black and red vest with a Lion design on the back, golden leg braces, golden bracers on his arms and wrists, and black gloves. He wears a broad, black, belt. There are rumors that his new costume is the skin of the Nemon Lion, transformed by powerful sorcery or superscience.

Hercules isn't talking.

Very good write ups but so far they have all turned out for the better' date=' greek gods were famous for personifying human weaknesess to silly (or godly ) levels, currently everone seems to have found some kind of redemtion/inner peace.[/quote']

Well, they're maturing (finally) away from eachother and forced to fend for themselves takes a bit of their arrogance away from them. The plan was to have the two Pantheons be light/dark reflections of eachother. But, some of the Olympians are going to be much harder to imagine "reformed" than others. Hades? Ares? Dr. Phil Line 2!

The darkest of the dark are saved for Jupiter and his false gods.

but you are right. I fear I am simply turning them into a Superteam. :) I dunno. Ares has to deal with being an actual leader and not simply an incitor of wars. Aphrodite finds out that she's about as useful as a hood orniment and becomes more self sufficient. There are still tensions Athena and Ares still dislike eachother; Apollo and his sister Artemis are no longer as close, Zeus has lost quite a bit of his control over them this pisses him off, but he spent the last several Millennia alone and being tormented in Tartarus; He's just happy to have them back. Hades basically found that his realms have been destroyed, Pluton had less power and no inherant control over the dead. The realms of Hades are barren. He still has nothing. Yet Persephone stays with him. He seeks vengance against the false Olympians, and has taken a "neutral" stance, towards the followers of Olympus who have passed on from their mortal forms. He's something of a "white necromancer" or perhaps "Grey" he now protects his domain and those souls who remained. He does not approve of anyone messing with the souls of the followers. He's something of a demon/devil/undead slayer now.

Poseiden has the peoples of the Atlantic Kingdoms to protect.

All told they are being Disneified, but you could always take what you like and shuck the rest :)

Curiously, I have similar things going for many of the Pantheons in my Else Earth world. Ragnarok happened, most of gods died. But those who survived have built a new Asgard over the old. Magni, Modi, Vidar, and others I let live (Freya, Odur, Loki (though they know not that he lives) if you can find my Khur-Loki character you'll see.

In the Egyptian Pantheon, Ra was put down by Set, Horus became the leader and ...well, sucked at it. The Helopians eventually return, under the leadership of Ptah-Ra, only to find that Egypt doesn't really want them back. They set up their own realm in central Africa. Using their divine energies to create a small paradise. This goes against the "Dietific Protocals" in a major way, but the other Pantheons, once finding out the turmoil that Heliopolis is in thanks to Set's machinations, "allow" it. The country which I think I dubbed New Helina, is basically a theocratic overtoned Wakanda. Ancient Traditions and Utopian technology and resources. The God's used New Helina as a base of operations to take back their homelands from Set and his minions during the late 80's, the 90's and finally regain it on the first day of 2001. The country they left behind is still a gem in the continent of Africa, and they often interceed on it's behalf.

Both Magni (now weilding Mjolnir) and Herakles have on occasion faced off against Horus, and Modi once wooed Isis. He then had to face Horus too, now that I recall.

The Celtic pantheon which I have far less knowledge has made it's presence known on occasion, as have many of the others. Gilgamesh is a crime lord in Europe, having abandoned all pretense of being a hero. He avoids conflict with other mythological personae or supers in general because he is ashamed of himself.

Basically, Pantheons of the Megaverse (Palladium Product from 1994) ignited a desire to play with Gods....

I got permission to post Aaron Allston's basic Greek God template here. It's from his Mythic Greece book, which has one of the best treatments I've seen of the setting.

Basic God

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

25 STR 15 14- Lift 800.0kg; 5d6 [2]

20 DEX 30 13- OCV: 7/DCV: 7

30 CON 40 15-

20 BODY 20 13-

15 INT 5 12- PER Roll 12-

20 EGO 20 13- ECV: 7

30 PRE 20 15- PRE Attack: 6d6

20 COM 5 13-

15 PD 10 Total: 15 PD (0 rPD)

15 ED 9 Total: 15 ED (0 rED)

4 SPD 10 Phases: 3, 6, 9, 12

15 REC 8

60 END 0

57 STUN 9 Total Characteristic Cost: 201

Movement:

Running: 6"/12"

Leaping: 5"/10"

Swimming: 2"/4"

Teleportation: 15"/30"

Cost Powers END

Divine Heritage

67 Divine Awareness: Clairsentience (Sight, Hearing And Smell/Taste Groups), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), MegaScale (1" = 100 km; +3/4), Can Be Scaled Down 1" = 1km (+1/4); Not While Trapped Or Wounded (-1/2)

8 Divine Body: Life Support (Self-Contained Breathing); Can Take STUN From Inhaled Poisons (-1/4)

24 Divine Body: Life Support (Immunity: All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents; Longevity: Immortal; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum)

20 Divine Aura: Power Defense (30 points); Half Value Against Powers Of The Gods (-1/2)

17 Divine Body: Healing 1d6, Resurrection, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2); Extra Time + Increased Return Rate (5 Minutes, -2), Self Only (-1/2)

Spells

86 Guide The Hands Of Friends: Aid DEX 20d6, Ranged (+1/2); Only To Increase OCV (-1 1/2), Not When Wounded (-1/2), Costs Endurance (-1/2) 30

86 Deflect The Hands Of Enemies: Aid DEX 20d6, Ranged (+1/2); Only To Increase DCV (-1 1/2), Not When Wounded (-1/2), Costs Endurance (-1/2) 30

61 Ignite Emotions: Mind Control 20d6, Telepathic (+1/4), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), Invisible Power Effects (Fully Invisible; +1/2); Extra Time (1 Turn, -1 1/4), Not When Wounded (-1/2), Affects Emotions Only (no specific commands possible; -1/2) 8

100 Step From Place To Place: Teleportation 15", Ranged (+1/2), MegaScale (1" = 100 km; +3/4), Can Be Scaled Down 1" = 1km (+1/4), Usable As Attack (x64 maximum weight per inanimate target; +2 1/2); Not When Wounded (-1/2) 15

56 Heal At A Distance: Healing BODY 8d6, Limited Range (400"; +1/4), Invisible to Sight Group (+1/2); Gradual Effect (40 Minutes; 1d6/5 Minutes; -1), Not When Wounded (-1/2) 14

75 Conceal Things In Darkness: Darkness to Sight Group 9" radius, Does Not Affect Clairsentience (+0), Increased Maximum Range (2,250"; +1/4); Not When Wounded (-1/2) 11

57 Take The Forms Of Others: Shape Shift (Sight, Hearing, Smell/Taste and Touch Groups, any shape), Cellular, Imitation, Makeover, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2); Extra Time (1 Turn, Only to Activate, -3/4), Not When Wounded (-1/2)

125 Take The Forms Of Others: Variable Power Pool, 100 base + 25 control cost, Only For Growth, Shrinking, Or To Simulate Natural Abilities Of Forms Taken With Shape Shift Power & Cannot More Than Double Power Of Natural Animal Abilities (-1/2), Not When Wounded (-1/2)

182 Create Creatures And Plants: Summon 1000-point Creatures, Variable Special Effects (Any SFX; +1/2), Expanded Class of Beings Any Type of Being (+1); Extra Time (1 Turn, -1 1/4), Not When Wounded (-1/2) 50

109 Change The Forms Of Others: Major Transform 10d6 (anyone into anything, heals back by the actions of another god), Improved Target Group (+1); Extra Time (1 Turn, -1 1/4), Not When Wounded (-1/2) 30

1 Endow Immortality: Minor Transform 1d6 (mortal into immortal, heals back by the actions of another god); Extra Time (1 Day, -4), Increased Endurance Cost (x10 END (from Endurance Reserve); -4), Not When Wounded (-1/2) 10

0 Endow Immortality: Endurance Reserve (0 END, 0 REC)

Perks

10 Fringe Benefit: God

Skills

3 Disguise 12-

2 KS: The Gods 11-

21 Take The Forms Of Others: Power 20-

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 1110

Total Cost: 1311

1266+ Disadvantages

20 Distinctive Features: Godly Mien (Concealable; Extreme Reaction [awe]; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

25 Psychological Limitation: Jealous Of Prerogatives (Very Common, Total)

Total Disadvantage Points: 1311

I had to tweak things a tad, here and there, to update it to 5th edition.

BasicGod.hdc

• 6 months later...

Bump so Enforcer84 can find it ;)

Come to think about it, I'd like to see Hades before seeing Zeus. Don't forget he was the god of wealth (being the god of everything under the earth as well as the dead; gold and gems being from under the earth) so he needs Filthy Rich, right off the bat.

TB

EDIT: Heh, you beat me to the bump :D

I should be able to get builds for both of them this weekend (Hermes and Hades) and maybe storybits. Zeus will be forthcoming too. (And you thought my THOR write up was over the top...) I still want to work with: Artemis, Posideon, Triton, Hecate, Dionysis, Demeter, and...Eros? I dunno...

Re: God Package...For TBHadesVal Char Cost Roll Notes60 STR 50 21- Lift 102.4tons; 12d6 [6]20 DEX 30 13- OCV: 7/DCV: 740 CON 60 17-30 BODY 40 15-23 INT 13 14- PER Roll 15-25 EGO 30 14- ECV: 850 PRE 40 19- PRE Attack: 10d614 COM 2 12-22/34 PD 10 Total: 22/34 PD (16/28 rPD)22/34 ED 14 Total: 22/34 ED (16/28 rED)5 SPD 20 Phases: 3, 5, 8, 10, 1222 REC 4120 END 20100 STUN 20 Total Characteristic Cost: 353Movement: Running: 6"/12" Flight: 20"/40" Leaping: 12"/24" Swimming: 2"/4"Cost Powers END175 Godlike Necromantic Power: Variable Power Pool (Magic Pool3), 100 base + 75 control cost, Cosmic (+2) (250 Active Points); Limited Special Effect Uncommon SFX (Necromancy; -1)0 1) Wraith Form: Desolidification (affected by Magic; Silver), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (60 Active Points); Cannot Pass Through Solid Objects (-1/2) Real Cost: 40250 Godlike Power: Variable Power Pool (Magic Pool), 100 base + 150 control cost, Cosmic (+2) (250 Active Points)41 Hades Helm: Invisibility to Sight, Mental, Hearing, Mystic and Smell/Taste Groups , No Fringe, Costs END Only To Activate (+1/4) (62 Active Points); OIF Durable (-1/2) 536 The Jet Armor of Hades: Armor (12 PD/12 ED), Hardened (x2; +1/2) (54 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)30 Warfork: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 2 1/2d6 (5d6+1 w/STR), Affects Desolidified One Special Effect of Desolidification (Undead; +1/4), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (60 Active Points); OAF Durable (-1) 267 Winged Boots (Lesser): Flight 20", Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Variable Advantage (+1/2 Advantages; +1) (100 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) Olympian Physiology180 1) Death Touch: Killing Attack - Ranged 7d6, No Normal Defense (LS: Longevity; +1), Does BODY (+1) (315 Active Points); No Range (-1/2), No Knockback (-1/4) 314 2) Decidedly heavier than normal: Knockback Resistance -2"32 3) Detect Life: Detect Life Energy 14- (no Sense Group), Discriminatory, Analyze, Range, Sense, Targeting22 4) Detific Resiliance: (Total: 22 Active Cost, 22 Real Cost) Hardened (+1/4), Inherent (+1/4) (11 Active Points) applied to PD (Real Cost: 11) plus Hardened (+1/4), Inherent (+1/4) (11 Active Points) applied to ED (Real Cost: 11)18 5) Do you really want to get into MY mind? : Mental Defense (23 points total)22 6) Follower of Wealth: Detect Precious Metals & Gems 14- (no Sense Group), Discriminatory, Analyze, Range, Sense20 7) Godlike Resiliance: Damage Resistance (16 PD/16 ED), Hardened (+1/4) (20 Active Points)3 8) Godly Senses: +1 PER with all Sense Groups5 9) How fortunate!: Luck 1d633 10) I rule death, I do not die: Healing: Regeneration 2 BODY, Can Heal Limbs, Resurrection, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (90 Active Points); Extra Time (Regeneration-Only) 1 Turn (Post-Segment 12) (-1 1/4), Self Only (-1/2)29 11) Immortality: Life Support (Eating: Character only has to eat once per week; Extended Breathing: 1 END per Minute; Immunity: All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents; Longevity: Immortal; Safe Environment: Zero Gravity; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Sleeping: Character only has to sleep 8 hours per week)30 12) Lifeforce Shielding: Power Defense (30 points)60 13) Master Dimension Walker: Extra-Dimensional Movement (Any Dimension, Any Location), x8 Increased Weight 630 14) Rend Spirits: Affects Desolidified Any form of Desolidification (+1/2) for up to 60 Active Points of STR (30 Active Points) 360 15) Tougher than Thou: Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 75%60 16) Tougher than Thou: Physical Damage Reduction, Resistant, 75%20 17) You God wishes to speak to you: Mind Link , Anyone who has been touched by the God's Powers class of minds, Specific Group of Minds, Any dimensionPentjak-Silat Maneuver OCV DCV Notes4 Block +2 +2 Block, Abort4 Choke -2 +0 Grab One Limb; 2d6 NND4 Disarm -1 +1 Disarm; 70 STR to Disarm roll4 Escape +0 +0 75 STR vs. Grabs3 Grab -1 -1 Grab Two Limbs, 70 STR for holding on5 Kick -2 +1 16d6 Strike4 Killing Strike -2 +0 HKA 1d6 +13 Legsweep +2 -1 13d6 Strike, Target Falls4 Rahasia Strike -1 +1 2d6 NND4 Punch/Elbow Strike +0 +2 14d6 Strike3 Throw +0 +1 12d6 +v/5, Target Falls1 Weapon Element: Blades1 Weapon Element: Chain & Rope Weapons1 Weapon Element: Clubs1 Weapon Element: Fist-Loads1 Weapon Element: Karate Weapons1 Weapon Element: Pendjepit (Grab and Killing Strike only)1 Weapon Element: Polearms1 Weapon Element: Staffs1 Weapon Element: WhipsPerks15 God of Wealth: Money: Filthy Rich100 That's a good boy...: Follower: Cerberus70 The Citadel of the Ebony Throne: Keep in Hades100 The Ferryman comes to me: Follower: Charon; the boatman.40 Thor has his goats...: Followers: Great Black Steeds20 Thor has his goats...: Vehicle: Black Chariot 18 Fringe Benefit: Membership: Olympic Pantheon, Ruler of the Underworld9 Reputation: God of the Dead (A large group) 14-, +3/+3d63 Well-Connected7 1) Contact: Kali, Goddess of Death (Contact has extremely useful Skills or resources, Contact has significant Contacts of his own, Good relationship with Contact) (8 Active Points) 12-3 2) Contact: Set (Contact has extremely useful Skills or resources) (4 Active Points) 8-3 3) Contact: Vallah (new Norse Goddess of the Dead) (Contact has extremely useful Skills or resources) (4 Active Points) 8-Talents3 I live underground and I never get lost. : Bump Of Direction5 I never forget a face: Eidetic Memory14 I am the Lord of the Dead; Fear fears me.: Fearless11 Surprisingly Quick: Lightning Reflexes: +7 DEX to act first with All Actions8 NO! I Was just NAPPING!: Simulate Death (+5 to roll)12 You are a blight on my realm, begone.: Turn Undead25 No, the line about 70 virgins was also a falsehood. : Universal Translator 19-Skills10 Can fight the Good Fight: +2 with HTH Combat50 Godly Gifts: +5 Overall3 Analyze: Magic 14-3 Animal Handler (Canines, Equines) 19-3 Bribery 19-3 Concealment 14-3 Conversation 19-3 Forensic Medicine 14-3 High Society 19-3 Interrogation 19-3 Jack of All Trades2 1) PS: Appraise (3 Active Points) 14-2 2) PS: Brew Poison (3 Active Points) 14-1 3) PS: Dancing (2 Active Points) 11-1 4) PS: Pentjak-Silat (2 Active Points) 11-2 5) PS: Undertaker (3 Active Points) 14-5 Navigation (Astral, Dimensional, Land, Marine) 14-1 WF: Pendjepit1 WF: Whips3 Paramedics 14-3 Scholar2 1) KS: Arcane And Occult Lore (3 Active Points) 14-2 2) KS: Chess (3 Active Points) 14-2 3) KS: Death Gods and Demons (3 Active Points) 14-2 4) KS: Flora And Fauna (3 Active Points) 14-1 5) KS: Gardening (2 Active Points) 11-4 6) KS: Necromancy (5 Active Points) 16-2 7) KS: Olympian Mythos (3 Active Points) 14-5 8) KS: The Undead (6 Active Points) 17-12 Survival (Arctic/Subarctic, Marine, Temperate/Subtropical, Tropical, Desert, Mountain) 14-8 Survival (Underground) 17-3 TF: Riding Animals, Chariots3 Teamwork 13-3 Tracking 14-3 Trading 19-3 Traveler2 1) AK: Hades (3 Active Points) 14-1 2) AK: Olympia (2 Active Points) 11-2 3) AK: Tartarus (Custom Adder) (3 Active Points) 14-1 4) AK: The Dead Realms (2 Active Points) 11-4 WF: Common Melee Weapons, Common Missile WeaponsTotal Powers & Skill Cost: 1917Total Cost: 2270600+ Disadvantages5 Dependent NPC: Persephone 8- (Slightly Less Powerful than the PC)10 Distinctive Features: Godly Mein (Concealable; Extreme Reaction; Detectable Only By Unusual Senses)20 Hunted: Dark Olympus 11- (As Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)15 Hunted: Powerful Undead Beings 8- (As Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)10 Hunted: True Olympus 11- (As Pow, NCI, Watching)10 Psychological Limitation: A bit on the Arrogant side (Common, Moderate)15 Psychological Limitation: Disdain for the Undead (Common, Strong)15 Psychological Limitation: Grim, melancholy, dour, sardonic (Very Common, Moderate)20 Psychological Limitation: Lord of his Realm and don't you forget it. (Common, Total)15 Psychological Limitation: Loyal to Pesepohne (Common, Strong)10 Reputation: Evil God of Death and Dying, 8- (Extreme)5 Social Limitation: Answers to the Pantheonic Pecking Order (Occasionally, Minor) Notes: Hades is generally left alone, even by his "Superior", Zeus.1520 Experience PointsTotal Disadvantage Points: 2270Background/History: Brief: When the other Gods disappeared, Hades (who was too powerful to be affected by Zeus' desperation mass teleport) took the better part of Valor and left Zeus to the Dark Olympians. Though he felt shame for leaving his brother to the enemy he knew that was Zeus' plan. Hades made haste to his realm and prepared for the arrival of his new enemies. Again, he felt he could not defeat the combined might of the Pretender Pantheon (as he called them); so he took his beloved wife and most loyal minions aside and explained the situation. Persephone was sent away. The minions were commanded to treat Pluto as their master but to make a show of their true feelings. He figured Pluto would believe that merely possessing the throne would force their obediance. He also bade his followers to try to lessen the damage to the realms while he was in hiding.

Then Hades spent his time in exile among the various Death Gods he had encountered. A brief affair with Kali netted him a taste for her assassin's arts. A stormy but platonic relationship with Hel's successor Vallah, only convinced Pluto that these new Asgardians would be as vulgar and annoying as the old ones. Time spent with Set was entertaining for the Egyptian had a taste for intrigue and duplicity that Hades found endearing. However, Set's paranoia and jealousy significantly shortened Hades' "visit". Some of the other Death Gods jealously guarded their realms. Demons who once curried his favor now tried to imperiously spurn his requests for aid. They often found that his power had not diminished.

The major change in Hades' personality became his disdain for the undead. Perhaps it was the stuffiness of the mummies of Egypt, the femmy, goth games of the European Vampire Lords, the boredom of his visits with the Zombie kings, or maybe it was the time the Lich Lord Takofanes slapped him around Nebraska. What ever it was, Hades decided that he prefered the spirits of the dead to be like the denziens of Hades in the good old days. Dead beings that tried to once again walk the Earth and gain power had become an affront to him and his stewardship of the souls of the dead.

When the other True Olympians returned Hades made a brief appearance at the grand initial melee. Once he realized that Pluto had retreated he immediately made his way to the Ebony Throne. The encounter between the Lord of the Dead and the Cosmic Copycat was not as one sided as Hades had suspected. Pluto had grown in power over the eons. However, Pluto's arrogance got the better of him. When Hades' relentless attacks had begun to wear on him, he called upon his minions to attack their one time master; when they refused he realized that his power over the realms of the dead had been an illusion, the realm named for him still answered only to Hades. Pluto cut his losses and ran.

Hades was incensed at what the Pretenders had done to his realm. The souls of the faithful had been abused, Ceberus had been nearly starved to death. His once loyal Demons had abandoned thier duties and several of the damned undead had tried to carve out tiny kingdoms in his demense.

After his fellow Olympians had reestablished their realms, Hades convinced a few of them to help him correct his. His wife returned and he once again ruled the realms of the Dead.

(that was brief?)Personality/Motivation: Few would mistake Hades for Jim Carey, or Santa Claus; he's not the life of the party. Whether Hades was always a moody, gloomy, dour, and quiet god is really unknown. Did the title God of the Dead seem an obvious choice? Or did his stewardship over the dead and the imprisoned (he also was the keeper of Tartarus), crush a lighter, more jovial deity over the course of his long reign? Probably the former. Hades has not really lightened up over the years, however he does appreciate his extended family more. His time away from his realm of the Dead also made him realize how important his job was to him. He knows that the number of new faithful is a mere trickle compared to what it once was. He's very protective of the Souls of Olympus, especially after seeing how the spirits are treated in Vahallah. Quote: "I'm sure you think that was very funny."

Powers/Tactics: Though his Necromantic might is tremendous, Hades is just as likely to make with the hand to hand. When he gets going Hades kind of likes the feel of crushing bones and such. However, when facing multiple powerful opponents, or powerful undead beings he uses his "Godlike" powers to their fullest. Campaign Use: Not necessarily a Kinder/Gentler God of the Dead but not an Actively Evil one either. He is cold but approachable in a campaign where dealing with Gods is the norm. He could also be consulted about fighting the Undead. Appearance: Tall and broad shouldered; the God of the Dead is lean and dark skinned. He has black hair and burning red eyes. He wears black robes or togas with silver or white trim and accents. If he thinks battle is brewing he wears his armor, forged by Hephaestus, it covers his body in skintight black with a hoplite stile armor plating in sliver with inlaid black adamantium. His Helm of Invisibility is silver wtith a black plume and gold designs. His warfork is golden adamantium with a black leather wrape around it's shaft.

Excellent write-up.

He needs languages. I might consider adding a few more skills, maybe more generic magic oriented skills (Necromancy focused of course).

I'd say he isn't the wisest of gods, but I'd be tempted to bump his INT up to 18 or 23 (I though Hephaestus' INT was a little skimpy considering his general ingenuity as described in the write-up as well BTW)

I like that his VPP's can combine together for Necromancy, I was just going to ask you about that when you posted saying that it was so. This makes him more powerful than Takophanes, I like it:eg:

TB

Excellent write-up.

He needs languages. I might consider adding a few more skills, maybe more generic magic oriented skills (Necromancy focused of course).

I'd say he isn't the wisest of gods, but I'd be tempted to bump his INT up to 18 or 23 (I though Hephaestus' INT was a little skimpy considering his general ingenuity as described in the write-up as well BTW)

I like that his VPP's can combine together for Necromancy, I was just going to ask you about that when you posted saying that it was so. This makes him more powerful than Takophanes, I like it:eg:

TB

His INT is 23.

I should give him some languages, I guess. I know he has Universal Translator, but actual grasp of the languages would be good.

Zeus is going to be bigger and badder.

Sweet stuff, Enforcer! Hope you don't mind if I hijack your brain for my own games.

Since your at it any way, any plans to detail the other pantheons?

j

Well my ElseWorlds deals with the Egyptians and a vesion of the Norse.

My Norse Gods are (comparitively) young and are the generation after Ragnarok. THey are led by Vidar, Modi, and Magni. Magni takes the place of the "Marvel Thor" and several Gods that I have made from scratch exist, including one possessed by Loki. Freya is my wonderwoman Analogue.

• 3 months later...

Awesome write-ups, and I loved the story of the Olympians' battle with their Roman clones.

I have a nit-picky suggestion on the issue of whether or not the gods actually needed to sleep and eat and such.

I seem to recall several stories about gods suffering from various mortal complaints, like lack of food and water, but not ever being able to die to escape from the torture. They get hungry and need to eat to maintain their comfort, but can never starve to death. Similarly, they get drunk all the time, but you couldn't kill them with poison.

A fellow PC in my current game plays a character based on the ancient mariner. He's not exactly a god, but he's in a similar situation in that his immortality grants him greater opportunity to suffer.

He has Life support Immortality which functions as normal, but his other tricks, like Doesn't Eat, Doesn't Sleep, Doesn't Breath, etc, all have the limitation (-2 by our group's consensus) that they only prevent him from losing his last point of stun, endurance, body, or whatever.

He doesn't need air to breath, but without it he could hover at 1 end and 1 stun forever. He'll be mad with hunger, but never actually collapse from starvation. Can't starve him, dehydrate him, straggle him, or poison him to death, but by the time your done trying you can knock him over with a feather. I think that's in the spirit of the myths.

Okay, it was just a thought, back to your regularly scheduled divine slugfest!

Awesome write-ups, and I loved the story of the Olympians' battle with their Roman clones.

I have a nit-picky suggestion on the issue of whether or not the gods actually needed to sleep and eat and such.

I seem to recall several stories about gods suffering from various mortal complaints, like lack of food and water, but not ever being able to die to escape from the torture. They get hungry and need to eat to maintain their comfort, but can never starve to death. Similarly, they get drunk all the time, but you couldn't kill them with poison.

A fellow PC in my current game plays a character based on the ancient mariner. He's not exactly a god, but he's in a similar situation in that his immortality grants him greater opportunity to suffer.

He has Life support Immortality which functions as normal, but his other tricks, like Doesn't Eat, Doesn't Sleep, Doesn't Breath, etc, all have the limitation (-2 by our group's consensus) that they only prevent him from losing his last point of stun, endurance, body, or whatever.

He doesn't need air to breath, but without it he could hover at 1 end and 1 stun forever. He'll be mad with hunger, but never actually collapse from starvation. Can't starve him, dehydrate him, straggle him, or poison him to death, but by the time your done trying you can knock him over with a feather. I think that's in the spirit of the myths.

Okay, it was just a thought, back to your regularly scheduled divine slugfest!

For most characters I make with these life supports. I rephrase it as Doesn't need to Sleep, etc..

I'd play it that the character get mighty grumpy/hungry, but they don't suffer any ill effects in game.

Mostly I'd make it a role playing aspect.

TB