"Neat" Pictures

Dr. Anomaly

Re: "Neat" Pictures

Must...resist...asking...about...undies!

You'll never get a trustworthy answer that isn't TMI, so why would you ask? Every website I've gone to includes a lot of discussion about how to handle "the question"*. I am given to understand that although one can go commando, that it was traditionally only done in combat. I don't know the reason, but something like that is why it's called "going regimental". Maybe they just wanted to be sure of a clean pair to be buried in? In any case, the British websites all tend to agree that going regimental is bad form unless you are actually in one of the regiments that wear kilts.

It's one of those things people never consider, that asking a perfect stranger if they're wearing underwear might just possibly be a bit familiar? Especially before introductions have been exchanged?!? ;)

I just chalk it up to a burning desire to know if it's really true. The only answer I can give you that is true in every instance is "sometimes"

* My favorite answer is "The usual".

• Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

So if a zombie bites Wolverine' date=' what happens? Nothing? Or adamantium-laced, claw-wielding, regenerating, brain-eating undead?[/quote']

Well, in the Marvel Zombies alternate earth, the Zombie virus some how managed to get past his healing factor and infect him... so you'll get plenty of pics from that series if you google Zombie Wolverine.

Not so much as he used to be' date=' but Top Gear (the REAL one) only comes on BBC America, and not everyone can afford more than basic cable right now. I NEED my television, so I'm willing to cut costs elsewhere.[/quote']

Netflix has it as well. If you don't have to see thing RIGHT when they come out, Basic cable + Netflix gets you a lot of content. More then shelling out for extended cable packages or premium channels. You just end up watching things one season behind the rest of the world.