Complicate the Person Above

OddHat

Re: Complicate the Person Above

When she goes out for her exercise walks, Seanaci carries weapons for personal safety: a VX grenade in each hand, and 300-gram antimatter charge kept concealed in her sports bra.

Death Tribble used his evil telepathic powers of suggestion to inflict the greatest modern threat to civilization upon the unwary world. One horrible day, locked in diabolical contemplation, he dreamed up the ultimate vulgarity.

"I know!" he mused. "I'll make it popular for people to get ****-faced drunk and then decide it's cool to sing in public! With background music and amplification! How utterly, thoroughly loathesome! They'll be too stoned to know what complete and total asses they are making of themselves! Now where to start this ... where are people doing enough other dumb, senseless things they won't noticed how utterly moronic this is ... No, not Texas, I gave them the Bush family too recently ... AHA! I know! JAPAN!!!"

Thus was born ... karaoke. :idjit::eek::sick:

L. Marcus is in reality the infamous Mystical Mastermind Sucram El a.k.a. The Scourge of India, The Mad Mystic of Shangri La, The Dancing Devil of Dares Alam, The Mad Mullah of the Mangrooves, The Fighting Fisherman of the Fidschis, The Sleeping Doom of Pakistan, The Terror of Thailand, The Chinless Shanghaier of China, The Manic Madman of Manchukuo and last - The Bungling Burgerking.

But he does not like the last one.