Complicate the Person Above

OddHat

Bazza's identical twin isn't actually a twin. He's a time-traveling clone from a parallel universe.

I just call him my clone, it is actually my "duplicate" from my superpower. Really handy to get things done.

Pariah the Hutt owns the space bar Neon where acting as agent, which is how Cancer & Marcud acquired the illegal warp drive.

Pariah was walking along the beach as the waves hit the sand then rolled back into the ocean. He spotted an antique Arabian lamp half buried in the sand. Running over, and swiftly picking it up; Pariah rubbed it vigorously. Sure enough coloured smoke appeared out of its end and to Pariah's astonishment, it was a three-wish-granting genie! Unfortunately for Pariah, the genie was deaf, blind--although he could speak--and could only communicate via Braille.