The "Nice Happy" Thread

Hermit

• 2 weeks later...

Re: The "Nice Happy" Thread

I've been at my job now for a little over three years. That's longer than any other place I've been. I still like it here (despite it being pretty stressful at times). I got a big promotion back in February, so I guess they must like me, too. It's definitely the most interesting job I've ever had, and it really suits me.

Happy anniversary, me! Here's to many more! :cheers:

I've been at my job now for a little over three years. That's longer than any other place I've been. I still like it here (despite it being pretty stressful at times). I got a big promotion back in February, so I guess they must like me, too. It's definitely the most interesting job I've ever had, and it really suits me.

Damn happy for you, Bunneh

I AM NOT A CRIPPLE!

Just got back from the orthopedic surgeon's office who did my reconstructive ankle surgery 2 1/2 years ago. He confirmed there is no ligament damage, so I don't need surgery. I just have to wear an ankle brace and do some physical therapy, and I should be fine. I don't have to spend the next two years learning how to walk again.

Congrats! I'll hit 3 years at my current employer in October. :)

My longest was a 4.5 years. Which was, oddly enough, at a different University hospital...

September 30' date=' 1995 was when I married a wonderful woman in Elk California. Best decision of my life.:love:[/quote']

Congratskis! :thumbup:

And I know what you mean. I married Keri on November 12 2006, and Maeve was born on November 20, 2008. The two happiest days of my life. :D

So the weekend before last I went out and bought a brand new 2010 Toyota Prius. Which wasn't as huge a jump for me as it could've been, as I already owned a 2006 Prius. Man, it is a nice car. :) Part of it is the fact that I purchased a higher end package this time than previously, so I've got leather seats and a nav system. But they also did things like update the hybrid system in general so that it is even more efficient, while actually having more power available. In addition to the bluetooth phone connection I had before I now also have a stereo bluetooth connection for playing music. And a USB plug that I can either plug my iPhone into, or just plug a USB drive in. Redesigned interior that I like even better than on my 06, and I liked my 06. :)