Daily Art Findings

Eosin

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Daily Art Findings

I don't suppose there's a way we (and by that I mean Eosin, since I believe that only the thread starter can modify the original post [barring moderators, of course!]) could post a bullet list of all the images shown so far in one neat block.

That way, someone looking for a picture only had to go to one page to see all of the links...

Of course, that's a bit of effort, and all I can offer is even MORE rep.

By the way, if anyone hasn't repped Eosin yet, you need to. Seriously.

I got a chance to play Burning Wheel for the first time last night. A one shot that rocked. As usually happens, I need to put down visuals for my character and often the ones around me...and I snuck these doodles in while the spotlight wasn't on my character.

Beliefs, Instincts and Traits really make up for juicy roleplaying opportunities... hopefully, J. and Paka will share theirs for their characters... but here is my PC's, Orwen's:

Beliefs

I am known to be a Hero and Leader of Men, but the truth is I am a coward. I fear exposure of my cowardice almost as much as pain or death.

The Mercenaries are my family. Their survival is paramount, overriding contract or honor. I want us out of the siege!

Princess Loristina is the only person who has seen some worth in me. I'm besotted. And determined to see her survive the upcoming ordeal.

Instincts:

Always know where the exits are

When challenged, act arrogant, try to bluster through

Never see his own worth

Traits

Arrogant

Respectful of higher rank

Gifted

Coward

And here is the pic for Orwen:

OrwenloRes.jpg

Here is Paka's Bastard Prince Lore

PrinceLoreloRes.jpg

And J.'s "Shield of the King", Brant

BrantloRes.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/

I don't suppose there's a way we (and by that I mean Eosin' date=' since I believe that only the thread starter can modify the original post [barring moderators, of course!']) could post a bullet list of all the images shown so far in one neat block.

That'll be one heck of a project. I might see if I can get around to it at some point but it won't be for a bit since it'll require several hours of work.

In the meantime, feast your eyes on The Sacrafice! If you can't make a wicked adventure out that then you need to put away the dice.

That'll be one heck of a project. I might see if I can get around to it at some point but it won't be for a bit since it'll require several hours of work.

In the meantime, feast your eyes on The Sacrafice! If you can't make a wicked adventure out that then you need to put away the dice.

I'll save her!

A long time ago there was a great kingdom and beautiful kingdom. The rulers of this wonderful place themselves were also beautiful but none so as Princess Aria. It was her beauty that the Wizard King came to this fair land for he yearned for both the beauty of her and that of the land. But alas the princess rebuked the Wizard King for his ugliness and in his anger, he called down a curse upon this fair land. Even today travellers who are willing to dare the curse can travel to the castle of ice and see Princess Aria still frozen recling on her divan just as she was when the curse came down. But woe to any who attempts to take any of the treasures of the kingdom, for they too will fall under the curse.....

Ps. Nice pics Eosin

This was drawn at the table during the last Legend of 5 Rings game I was in. It meets infrequently, as its players are scattered across the east coast and Michigan. But it is one of my favorite games to play in.

This is Kitsune Aki of the Fox clan. Who is my character's betrothed. Which is a complicated mess, because my character, Tsuntake, is moving out of the Dragon clan and almost at the point of being adopted into the Unicorn clan. Tsun's mom was Unicorn, who died saving my father. I was rasied to take her place. But it means getting both my father and my "clan father" to sign off on the marriage.

War has brought the necessity for the Unicorn to call upon the Fox, especially their shugenjas. So, my clan father is not to opposed to having a marriage between me and the Fox... and my school is trained in guarding shugenjas... which I've done for the Unicorn on numerous occasions.

anyway...blah, blah, blah...wanna hear about my character?

Without further b.s., here is Aki.

KitsuneAkkiloRes.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

This was drawn at the table during the last Legend of 5 Rings game I was in. It meets infrequently, as its players are scattered across the east coast and Michigan. But it is one of my favorite games to play in.

This is Kitsune Aki of the Fox clan. Who is my character's betrothed. Which is a complicated mess, because my character, Tsuntake, is moving out of the Dragon clan and almost at the point of being adopted into the Unicorn clan. Tsun's mom was Unicorn, who died saving my father. I was rasied to take her place. But it means getting both my father and my "clan father" to sign off on the marriage.

War has brought the necessity for the Unicorn to call upon the Fox, especially their shugenjas. So, my clan father is not to opposed to having a marriage between me and the Fox... and my school is trained in guarding shugenjas... which I've done for the Unicorn on numerous occasions.

anyway...blah, blah, blah...wanna hear about my character?

Without further b.s., here is Aki.

KitsuneAkkiloRes.jpg

. . . Can I have her phone number?

. . . Can I have her phone number?

Only if you can survive the twin sword style of the dreaded Mirumoto school, as weilded by Mirumoto Tsuntake....

...and if phones existed in Rokugan.

sure.

In other words, it ain't happenin'!!!!!