Daily Art Findings

Eosin

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Daily Art Findings

. . . My Itto-Ryu Kendo could mayhap be a match for the Mirutomo-Ryu. But that last part kinda screws it all up. So :(

Pssst... Marcus? There's a one-eyed guy in a black and white kimono who want's to talk to you....

Due to a long distance move, and all kinds of upheaval in my life, I haven't been keeping up with updates on Catspaw. However, I HAVE been PRODUCING Catspaw pages and they've been quietly going up.

We are up to Page 5 of Chapter 2.

So. If you haven't stopped by Catspaw in awhile, c'mon by.

http://www.swordandsorcery.org/

The original thread says that it was inspired by Alucard from Final Fantasy... I am not an expert in such things. I only report the news :hush:

I see. Alucard isn't in Final Fantasy, he is in Castlevania. The OT seems to be confused or typed the wrong game in.

While this pic shows great potential' date=' it is severely lacking in a sense of the dramatic. The man's posture and body language are saying "Excuse me... did someone lose an axe and a sword?"[/quote']

Well since Capital 1 the barbarians have had to look for other employment, such as lost and found.;)

While this pic shows great potential' date=' it is severely lacking in a sense of the dramatic. The man's posture and body language are saying "Excuse me... did someone lose an axe and a sword?"[/quote']

Yeah... much, much too static. Someone needs to study their Frazetta.

One does have give Frazetta his due. He did create a who style of art -- the extreme heroic fantasy style, which many others have tried to imitate, some with better success than others. But, yes, his style isn't for everyone -- being rather impressionistic.