Daily Art Findings

Eosin

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Daily Art Findings

This has been a very cool art thread: but now I have a problem. Earlier, I saw a pic on this thread that would be perfect for my new character--and somehow, I didn't save it! :o It was a picture of a man in a light-colored robe, seated; he was wearing a leather mask (and a wristwatch). Other than the watch, it looked like a fantasy/mountain scene.

Did anyone else save that, or could point me to it again? I looked at every link in this thread and found nothing (well, except for tons of cool art--just not that pic)

I'm near certain that it was on one of the art boards (ConceptArt, DeviantArt, etc.) and not on an artist website.

Many thanks if you can help!

Re: Daily Art Findings

. . . Can't really say that that rings any bells . . . :think: And I think I've saved most' date=' if not all, of the pics in here.[/quote']

\Ditto. I was lookin' through my collection and couldn't find it. Is it possible you followed other links from those provided here to get to it?

Darn, darn, darn. I've actually looked at every single link in this thread, save only the handful that no longer work--including all of the artist's sites. And not found it. I was hoping that it was one of the dead links, and someone else had saved it.

Thanks anyway, guys.