DC Universe Character Question

animemun001

What characters in the DC universe had emotion manipulation powers?

I know about Psycho Pirate's power to project fear, but I need someone along the lines of my Character called Eric Drake with love based powers for a piece of artwork of DarkFire being manipulated. So far the player isn't very knowledgeable about the DC universe and the game is strictly DC Universe based characters, and I could use the help because I know only a few characters (Teen Titans, and JLA & JLE) the only love based character I know is female and that certainly won't work.

I can't offer much for info so I'll post the picture once it's done.

Thanks in advance ^_^

((I knew I shoulda read more DC comics as a kid ^^; ))

Re: DC Universe Character Question

Despero's one idea, Would Brainwave or BW jr be willing to manipulate her by making her feel love and desire towards them so that would be a "willing" Ally?

From what I understand the group is a bunch of independents whom are being forced to work together to perform missions. Similar to the Suicide Squad I think

Despero's one idea' date=' Would Brainwave or BW jr be willing to manipulate her by making her feel love and desire towards them so that would be a "willing" Ally?[/quote']

Bit O' DC trivia, BrainWave Sr. was a dwarf who was far from handsome. One of his misuses of his power was to make very good looking women fall for him and use them ( this is how Brain Wave Jr. came into the world, who luckily inhertited His mother's looks and his father's power.) So BrainWave Sr is your man, it is his MO to manipulate the women to his will and get them to do anything for him.

BrainWave Jr. was a hero who became a villian (or Iron Age "hero") trying to correct the thoughts of others...

EDIT:: Oh also you need to add the Wonder Woman villian Doctor Psycho to your list who is also a dwarf who telepathicly manipulates women and uses them ('cause he simply hates all woman, top notch misogynist if their ever was one). Boy DC has the corner on sicko psychic dwarves.

Bit O' DC trivia, BrainWave Sr. was a dwarf who was far from handsome. One of his misuses of his power was to make very good looking women fall for him and use them ( this is how Brain Wave Jr. came into the world, who luckily inhertited His mother's looks and his father's power.) So BrainWave Sr is your man, it is his MO to manipulate the women to his will and get them to do anything for him.

I guess that character works then, I'm having trouble finding a pic of him tho on google. (Plenty of his son) wouldn't be able to scan a pic would you of this fellow?

I guess that character works then' date=' I'm having trouble finding a pic of him tho on google. (Plenty of his son) wouldn't be able to scan a pic would you of this fellow?[/quote']

http://my.execpc.com/~icicle/BRAINWAVE.html

Only a head shot there, but it gives you an idea. He's real short and frequently wears a simple green robe.

I guess that character works then' date=' I'm having trouble finding a pic of him tho on google. (Plenty of his son) wouldn't be able to scan a pic would you of this fellow?[/quote']

This is the only image I can find of Henry King Sr. aka the Brainwave.[ATTACH]20647[/ATTACH]

Wow you can't believe what you learn on google and other search engines. Thanks for all the help with finding Brainwave Senior pics. Although it seemed for a short while he son went to the 'darkside' I thinking of drawing him a teen and evil with Darkfire.

Although I forgot about doctor destiny....that could be fun