WWYCD: A spooky ghost

Rage

Re: WWYCD: A spooky ghost

Thia Halmades: Undead? *thwack*

Jarome Nicholaria: Undead? Crap. *bail*

Ellington Snow: Undead? You ah... how are your benefits? You wanna consider another position? We've got openings! Reasonable hours, good pay, we're trying to take over the world.

Your character sees a spooky ghost' date=' it's spooky. It walks past you and says "woooooooo I'm a spoooky ghooo'ooo'ost! Sooo Spooooky and ghooooooooost like! Wooooooooooooo! I say, wooooooooooo, son!" in a spooky manner.[/quote']

Kaja hasn't watched enough television to know about that large rooster that likes to call everyone "son", so he makes some distance (enough to feel safe) and then tries to communicate with it. The ghost seems inexperienced, by its words, and if it's new to this "being dead" business, perhaps he can guide it to the afterlife.

Or, if his own knowledge doesn't suffice, find a medium who can. Not to mention figure out where it's going and run ahead to warn people away from the area.

Lady Silver (mystic): okay, who's casting a terrible illusion here? Students, you have to be BELIEVABLE when you cast an illusion; ghosts do not go woooooooo

Or if it's real-

"You realize that you can actually speak, right? Tell me about yourself and I'll help you pass on to the next world where you can rest."

The Specter would look for the "punk" under the sheet. If actually intangible, tell it off for being so immature, and lecture it on the responsibilities of power under the assumption that it is a very immature super. He just wouldn't believe that a ghost would act like that.

Your character sees a spooky ghost, it's spooky. It walks past you and says "woooooooo I'm a spoooky ghooo'ooo'ost! Sooo Spooooky and ghooooooooost like! Wooooooooooooo! I say, wooooooooooo, son!" in a spooky manner.

Wooooooooo.

Liane: "Jonathan!"

Ika would pull her spirit cutting knife and give the faker a rude surprise. She's deeply superstious, and prone to a "hit first, ask later" mentality.

[Troi]

Captain, I detect...Sarcasm....

[/Troi]

But what the hay...

Eve: *SQUEEEEL!* and runs for either Ms Samira (Myriad, the team leader) or her daddy as fast as her nanotech legs will carry her. She already doesn't go onto the upper floors of the renovated hotel the team uses as a base because its supposed to be haunted.

Tao: Would consult the team's occult specalist via her com, as she has little know how in dealing with this sort of event.

Ivy: Would pull the sheet off her son's head. He tends to pull jokes like this, but wound find the fact he'd learned to use stilts impressive.

Shidoku: Much the same response as Queen of Spades. They must go to the same Anger Managment Therapist. :)

Nadia: Raises an eyelbrow and says: "No, no, you got it all wrong. If they can't already tell you are a 'spooky' ghost telling them won't make a difference." She sees the ghose slump in dissapointemnt. She reaches out and touches it's shoulder*. "Come to my dorm tonight, room 112, Prince Hall. We will get you 'hooked up'."

*she can and can be touched by ghost naturaly

Your character sees a spooky ghost, it's spooky. It walks past you and says "woooooooo I'm a spoooky ghooo'ooo'ost! Sooo Spooooky and ghooooooooost like! Wooooooooooooo! I say, wooooooooooo, son!" in a spooky manner.

Wooooooooo.

Iron Will "No, you're Old Man Claghorn, you've got a plot to scare everyone out of Allen's Alley and buy the land for pennies on the dollar before a government project in this area is announced, and you would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for some meddling kids. Now get out of here before I call the cops."