Thanks from a GM

Weldun

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Thanks from a GM

Thanks to all who've given me any advice or assistance - whether it was something I requested or something I just happened across that sparked an idea. I think I've gleaned something of value from just about everyone here at this point, and hope that I've been able to contribute something for others as well. Best e-community anywhere!:thumbup:

• 4 months later...

I don't spend time on other boards, but from my limited experience there is nothing else out there like the Hero Boards for quality of content and personality. Even if I don't particularly like or agree with the direction DOJ has taken Hero, I support their products for no other reason that to support these boards.

Threads like these only prove how good it is! :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

I have only been here a month, but already the ideas and discussions that fly through these hallowed threads have greatly eased by difficulties as a GM, and have increased the amount of fun and adventure found within the games I run. With so much brain-power to tap into, I have a campaign-plan that could now last for over 500 points of experience and still challenge the resulting PCs.

I would like to take this chance to thank you all. I look forward to what comes in the future and shall aspire to give as good as I get.

So, has your future come yet? ;)

I would actually post more than I do, but I DO run a whole bunch of champions games and put my money where my mouth is when someone says "You know, you really should write something about this." After all, Liaden said "So, Bal, will we ever see anything about Captain Unity and the other members of the Super Six?" and I accommodated him.

• 5 months later...

Inspired to perform some thread necromancy due to this.

Seriously, I simply cannot say it often enough. Nor does my command of the Queen’s English allow me to properly elucidate my gratitude, or enucleate my gramercy towards the community that exists within this forum.