Scooby-Doo Cthulhu

CorpCommander

Re: Scooby-Doo Cthulhu

Scooby-Doo Cthulhu resource guide

Pretty funny stuff! Since Horror Hero isn't out I figure this fits here better than in the other places.

I think the Mystery Machine needs rockets and a twin .50 though. ;-)

--Pete

http://www.herostuff.net/gnborh/groups/gnborh-Cartoon.html

Scroll down to near the bottom. THe whole gang is there.

Insinuations that Shaggy, if not the whole gang, were, shall we say, participants in the drug culture, have been around a long time - probably since the show debuted.

After all, they think their dog talks to them.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary points out that I have no room to talk.

As I recall the Mystery Inc. gang was mentioned in Call of Cthulhu' date='but Shaggy is the only one that had survived.[/quote']

Um, I assume you mean "Call of Cthulhu" the game - "Call of Cthulhu" the story predates Scooby Doo.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary does think that if Lovecraft were afflicted with visions of the futre, seeing pre-runs of Scooby Doo WOULD be a truly horrible curse....

Um, I assume you mean "Call of Cthulhu" the game - "Call of Cthulhu" the story predates Scooby Doo.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary does think that if Lovecraft were afflicted with visions of the futre, seeing pre-runs of Scooby Doo WOULD be a truly horrible curse....

yes in the game, in one of the supplements, but he isnt call Shaggy, but the description is Shaggy

Well, they gave Fred 50% Drive Auto. Not sure how that equates to HERO. But after one episode watching him trying to get away from some flying ghost bull. I'd have to give him at least 20- for Combat Driving. The Mystery Machine was motoring in that scene. :thumbup: