Just For Fun: Cartoon Network All Star Team Ups

clsage

Last night I got to thinking:

Comics have a long history of pairing "solo heros" up as duets in one shot

adventures or the occasional repeating mini-series (Spiderman and Wolverine,

Green Lantern and Green Arrow, etc). So....

What sorts of comic style "Team Ups" could be created using the characters

from shows on Cartoon Network (including Adult Swim shows) ?

My first thought:

Maj Motoko Kusinagi from "Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex"

And

Edward Elric from "Full Metal Alchemist"

Just imagine: Strange, out of control AI's and cyborgs are assaulting Tokyo.

Maj Kusanagi fights them by hacking their operating systems, while Ed takes

a more physical approach and twists their metal forms into new and different

shapes.....And, for added fun, add a Tachikoma and Alphonse Elric as

"sidekicks"....:D

Who's next ?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Just For Fun: Cartoon Network All Star Team Ups

Ben tenison and Juniper lee. Lee ccan fight the aliens all the while believing it is just another one of the magical creatures, may even mistake Ben for a teshwanze (sp?) at first because he can see them too, would probably get her hopes up about someone knowing how to break the spell that traps her in orchid bay.

Juniper Lee meets Ash Ketchum; Pokemon of all stripes are being sucked out of their world into Orchid Bay, where without trainers' direction they have no idea what to do or how to survive in a world where all their natural food sources do not exist. By the time Ash Kethcum and company arrive, naturally with Team Rocket in hot pursuit, not only are the transplanted Pokemon in a desperate state but everyone must deal with whatever force has caused them to go to a different world before it destroys three worlds; the worlds of man, monster and Pokemon....

Supergirls Night Out: Starfire and Raven find they have bee asked to babysit a trio of kindergartners, onyl to disocver that they have to supervise the Powerpuff Girls for a week that will try their sanity to its liimts any beyond.

When Samurai Collide: Jack believes he has finally found his way home, only to find himself caught in the aftermath of the Meiji Restoration. But Aku's evil is not far behind, and Jack will need help to prevent it from polluting a new world. Maybe he will be able to get help from the mistress of a school of swordsmanship and her friend, the gentle Himura Kenshin -- who had once been the killing machine known as the Hittouri Battousai....

"You Gotta Be Gundam Kidding Me!": Kira's latest attempt to send the Megas back to her own time goes haywire (did you really expect it not to), stranding Coop and his Giant Robot (the one Chicks Dig) two hundred years in the future, in the middle of the Revolt of the Colonies where he is caught between the machinations of Oz and the desperate quest of five young "terrorists" to somehow save Mankind from itself....

In Paradigm City, amnesia isn't an ailment, it's a way of life. But when a man shows up with no memories at all but alarming physical and mental talents, even there someone is bound to notice. When Roger Smith, Negotiator, is convinced to come to the man's aid, he discovers the alarming possibility that he is connected to a billionaire philanthropist of the distant past whose disappearance had catastrophic consequences for the world -- a billionaire by the name of Bruce Wayne....

Dexter's Pen Pal: Dexter has been exchanging e-mails with an anonymous correspondent in Japan. Suddenly, she declares she's coming for a visit to look at his lab -- in ten seconds. Sure enough, ten seconds later a red-haired little girl (with an impossible crab-like hairstyle) suddenly pops into his lab, followed, to her great annoyance, by a buxom, ditzy blonde who immediatley finds a kidnred spirit in DeeDee. Washu and Mihoshi have come to America -- heaven help us all....

OK, Brock Samson and well, anybody. As long as it's mostly Brock Samson.

Keith "what?" Curtis

Honestly hoss, I don't see a problem with your suggestion at all.

Hey, we could do a grudge match crossover, and Brock could beat the holy ever-lovin' snot out of the Bat! :D

EDIT: Here's how I see it...

Brock: Come on Hank, we told you about wearing that costume in the house.

Batman: Ooookay...

Brock, arches eyebrow: Wait a sec....are you...ya know, him?

Batman: I'm Batman.

Brock: Huh. Look, I don't mean anything by this, just business, but you have three seconds to tell me why you're here or I'm going to feed you your spleen.

Batman: Try it.

Three Seconds later...

Batman: MMMMMLLLRRFFFPPPPHHHHH!!!!!!

Brock: I TOLD YOU! YOU DON'T BRING THAT INTO MY HOUSE! I...Oh hey, sorry, that was your Pancreas wasn't it?

You knew letting Jack Spicer borrow the Golden Tiger Claws was a bad idea, but you had to do it anyway, didn't you? Too bad you didn't know that he could cross dimensions with it, but you didn't think him bringing back a honyen=mooning couple by mistake would cause any trouble.

So the lady's a technical whiz. No trouble. You've dealt with tech whizzes before.

But the husband -- hoo boy, the husband. You knew he was trouble when he gave a kiai shout -- and blew up an asteroid millions of miles away.

Now he's trying to decide whether he wants to conquer the world, destroy it, or simply go back home. But one thing is clear -- before he makes up his mind, even Chase Yung himself will have cause to fear the name of Vegeta.

What will you do now, Xioalin Dragons? What will you do?

I know it's dating me, but since these shows have been rerun on modern cartoon channels: I've always wanted to see a teamup of the great 1960's Hannah-Barbera space superheroes - Space Ghost, the Herculoids, and the Galaxy Trio - against some major interstellar menace.

I know it's dating me' date=' but since these shows have been rerun on modern cartoon channels: I've always wanted to see a teamup of the great 1960's Hannah-Barbera space superheroes - Space Ghost, the Herculoids, and the Galaxy Trio - against some major interstellar menace.[/quote']

Well, then that dates me too, cuz that would rock. :rockon:

Well' date=' then that dates me too, cuz that would rock. :rockon:[/quote']

You would have to convince Space Ghost to fight the menace rather than trying to interview it, although that could be an interesting tactic.

"So, Imperius Galacitucm, do you have any embarrassing weaknesses?"

"Well, I do have this allergy to pepperoni that makes me break out in fatally explosive zits."

"What a coincidence -- here's Gleep and Gloop now! And look -- they've got pepperoni guns! OK, guys!"

"Bedeep bedeep bedoop!"

"Ow."

Teen Titans + FLCL.

OMG, that would be SO FUNNY!

BB: Dude, that babe with the bass guitar! She's -- she's....

Robin: She's -- well, how shall we put this --

Raven: Completely and utterly mad.

Robin: Those aren't the words I was looking for.

Hanako: Oh, I bet there were some other words you were looking for, you svelte hunk of --

Starfire: Little Hana?

Hanako: Cousin Star? What are you doing here?

Robin: Cousin? You mean as in you're related?

Starfire: That is the question I wish to ask. In addition I have another.

Hanako: Another?

Starfire: Yes, I do. Little Hana, I would very much wish to know WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE YOUR ******* HANDS OFF ROBIN, YOU SKANY-*** MAN-STEALING SLUTTY LITTLE *****?!?!?!?

(Everyone looks at Starfire as if they had just seen a small puppy tear a child into small pieces and eat it. Everyone, that is, except Hanako. A furious brawl ensues between the alien babes, with hanako swinging her bass guitar, Starfire sending out Starbolts in all directions and everyone else diving for cover.)

BB: Dude, I think it was a mistake to let her watch Deadwood.

Cyborg: Actually, I think it was those hip-hop videos that did more damage.

Robin: Titans, will you please stop arguing over censorship and do something to STOP THESE INFURIATED ALIEN WOMEN FROM TEARING ME TO PIECES?!?!

Cyborg: Say, is that the pizza delivery?

BB: Man, I hope they remembered my tofu-pepperoni and black olives pizza with soy cheese.

Cyborg: What kind of stomach do you have, Beast Boy? (the boys depart, leaving Robin alone in the middle of the war zone.)

Robin: Guys -- help? Please?

Raven: Sorry. If you need me, I'll be in the Dimensions of Ultimate Terror where it's safe. Oh, and Hanako. If you ever wish to learn what it truly means to die silent, alone and friendless, touch Beast Boy. (she teleports out, leaving a helpless Robin stuck in the middle of The Catfight at the End of the Universe)

Starfire: COME BACK HERE AND TAKE YOUR ***-WHIPPING LIKE A WOMAN, YOU ******* HUSSY!

Hanako: Don't you know how to share?

Starfire: SHARE THIS, ****!

Honestly hoss, I don't see a problem with your suggestion at all.

Hey, we could do a grudge match crossover, and Brock could beat the holy ever-lovin' snot out of the Bat! :D

EDIT: Here's how I see it...

Brock: Come on Hank, we told you about wearing that costume in the house.

Batman: Ooookay...

Brock, arches eyebrow: Wait a sec....are you...ya know, him?

Batman: I'm Batman.

Brock: Huh. Look, I don't mean anything by this, just business, but you have three seconds to tell me why you're here or I'm going to feed you your spleen.

Batman: Try it.

Three Seconds later...

Batman: MMMMMLLLRRFFFPPPPHHHHH!!!!!!

Brock: I TOLD YOU! YOU DON'T BRING THAT INTO MY HOUSE! I...Oh hey, sorry, that was your Pancreas wasn't it?

Who is Brock Samson?

Who is Brock Samson?

Heretic!

He's a man's man (in fact, an over-the-top-parody of every man's man ever) in the show The Venture Brothers. Just put in the word "Venture" on Youtube, watch any given five-or-six-minute clip, and you'll see all Brock's glorious badassery revealed. :)

OMG, that would be SO FUNNY!

BB: Dude, that babe with the bass guitar! She's -- she's....

Robin: She's -- well, how shall we put this --

Raven: Completely and utterly mad.

Robin: Those aren't the words I was looking for.

Hanako: Oh, I bet there were some other words you were looking for, you svelte hunk of --

Starfire: Little Hana?

Hanako: Cousin Star? What are you doing here?

Robin: Cousin? You mean as in you're related?

Starfire: That is the question I wish to ask. In addition I have another.

Hanako: Another?

Starfire: Yes, I do. Little Hana, I would very much wish to know WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE YOUR ******* HANDS OFF ROBIN, YOU SKANY-*** MAN-STEALING SLUTTY LITTLE *****?!?!?!?

(Everyone looks at Starfire as if they had just seen a small puppy tear a child into small pieces and eat it. Everyone, that is, except Hanako. A furious brawl ensues between the alien babes, with hanako swinging her bass guitar, Starfire sending out Starbolts in all directions and everyone else diving for cover.)

BB: Dude, I think it was a mistake to let her watch Deadwood.

Cyborg: Actually, I think it was those hip-hop videos that did more damage.

Robin: Titans, will you please stop arguing over censorship and do something to STOP THESE INFURIATED ALIEN WOMEN FROM TEARING ME TO PIECES?!?!

Cyborg: Say, is that the pizza delivery?

BB: Man, I hope they remembered my tofu-pepperoni and black olives pizza with soy cheese.

Cyborg: What kind of stomach do you have, Beast Boy? (the boys depart, leaving Robin alone in the middle of the war zone.)

Robin: Guys -- help? Please?

Raven: Sorry. If you need me, I'll be in the Dimensions of Ultimate Terror where it's safe. (she teleports out, leaving a helpless Robin stuck in the middle of The Catfight at the End of the Universe)

Starfire: COME BACK HERE AND TAKE YOUR ***-WHIPPING LIKE A WOMAN, YOU ******* HUSSY!

Hanako: Don't you know how to share?

Starfire: SHARE THIS, ****!

This is one of the funniest things I've read in weeks.:hail::rockon::rofl:

It's already been shown that Dexter and the Power Puff Girls exist in the same universe. They should team up with Monkey, General Glory and the other Justice Friends to take on some Earth-threatening cosmic menace, possibly created when Mandark teamed up with Mojo Jojo.

Dexter has built an Alien Containment Unit and captured an alien to test it.

Problem is, every time he comes back every fifteen minutes to check on it, he discovers that there is a different alien in the unit.

Finally, he hears Mom say "Dexter, phone call! There's a very angry man who wants a word with you. Say's he's a retired plumber. did you clog the drains at school or something?"

*Gulp*