I am looking for magical items.

TheRavenIs

Re: I am looking for magical items.

Yeah that's what I am wondering. If you just need a list I can scan someting in. I got lots of different RPG books with lists of magic items.

Or would you prefer a thread in which people start posting a magic item or two of their own design?

Back before the forums changed to the modern format there was a mega thread dedicated to this purpose, and I beleive it was put into the archives.

Found it...

Magic Items

"Archive" - Now to me, someone digging something up from an old thread in the archive tells me "this should be on the wiki" :)

So I'm going to put them here-

resources:fantasy_hero

• 2 weeks later...

Good idea. I registered. Waiting for password.

Have no idea how to edit in the file. No idea how the site works.

OK, I tried I think it uploaded, but really I have no idea how it works

Wikis are a series of text files that use combinations of characters to show formatting (ie two asterisks before and after text tells the wiki to bold the text) and the files are linked to each other usually through keywords.

The "Edit This Page" button takes you from the HTML view (with all the formatting showing) to the edit view, showing the wiki text that generates the page.

To add a file - see this wiki page (it's the bit about adding an image): http://www.curufea.com/hero/doku.php?id=frequently_asked_questions

I have the old items condensed into a xls sheet. xls is not a permitted attachment but if you email me at

p_shafer@hotmail.com

Subject: Hero Boards Magic Items

I can attach them to a reply

If you zip any attachment, you can post it (as long as it isn't too big)

It'd save you the bother of e-mailing it to everybody.

TB

Yeah' date=' I like those, and have used the writeups for Stormbringer and Grospolina. I've been waiting breathlessly for updates! May I request some Arthurian items?[/quote']

I can only do things I know.

I need to work up some more mythical items.

I also found the free PDF for White Plume Mountain, the 3E version. Perhaps I can do some of the treasures from that scenario?