Looking for a new cape. Can I get one here?

Meliora

Hi all,

I have been playing M&M for a bit of time, and yes, enjoyed it. But my group and I are busting heads a little bit (Read on. This post is not about M&M :D).

I am an old time DM, and I prefer it take a very long time (5-10 years), if ever (which happens 99% of the time), before players “Max out”, or as in M&M reach lvl. 20. The problem with M&M is, that the path to lvl. 20 are only 150p (if you start as suggest on lvl. 10). So I have been rewarding the players 1-2 points per. session. Because of that, here after about a year’s play, I already have two players at lvl. 19th and another at lvl. 20 (plus the poor guy that always seem to eat the dust, which is “only lvl. 17th).

Way to fast in my opinion. The funny part is, that my players think there is too far between actually character developments when it comes to stats.

So I have been window-shopping for another Super game. My shopping list are simple; A superhero game with a long path from the “Just out of the radioactive shower” hero to the “Let’s relocate a planet or two, I think it would look better” hero. Plus, a game that often offer/rewards development for the players in form of stats.

I have been looking at Hero/Champion for some time now and I’m starting to warm up.

But I want to be certain. My bookshelf have occurred quite a few books that do nothing else than collecting dust, and the wife is complaining, so I better ask a few questions.

1) Let’s use some heroes we all should know at least a bit about. Can you give an estimate (no need for full write-ups) on how many character points each would have (if you don’t mind and know, add which version you are thinking about)?

Superman

Robin

Spiderman

Blade (the daywalker)

Galactus (just for when he is starving)

2) Couldn’t find this anyway (= probably didn’t look the right places), but how is character points rewarded in Champion? Can you give some examples for different goals and rewards if succeeded?

3) Disadvantages. I understand that the players can take those in the start to gain more character points(if I’m wrong, please correct me), but how does this work later?

Can a player pick more of those later?

Can a DM “reward” disadvantages to the players through gaming and if, do they come with character points, E.G. gains a new enemy and becomes hunted, would the get the hunted disadvantage plus the character points?

What happens if one of the disadvantages is no longer in effect, E.G. one of the players’ girlfriends become an ex? Do they lose that disadvantage and if, how about the character points gain fromit.

4) Death rate. How often does a Hero bite the dust and get reward with a last rite ceremony in your game? Are you using house rules for death or is it taken straight out of the book?

I assume any answer to those questions is discussable, so if more members want to answer, I would truly appreciate it.

Thank you lad, lass or mutant if you prefer for reading this far. Hoping for a few answers, and perhaps I will be part of what looks like a great community.

Respectfully

Meliora

Re: Looking for a new cape. Can I get one here?

Oka in answer to the questions.

1:

Superman: actually there is a character in the Viper handbook that pretty much is a super man clone and come in at about 1000 points.

Robin: A current incarnation Tim Drake could be done in the 275-325 point range but you'll probably be missing some minor stuff

Spidey: I can make a starting level spiderman for 350 points (350 being the current starting total for heroes).

2:

Character points are rewarded at the end of session or arc depending on the GM. For sessions I (as GM) generally reward 1 for playing 1 for good RP and 1-3 for major plot complications overcome.

3:

In general disadvantages are bought at creation and will up to the limit increase the number of points you have. You should not that the point levels I've given above would be the characters plus disadvantages and xp/villan bonus (villan bonuses are basically xp for villans so they conform to the build rules for standard supers) Starting level Spidey is actually 200 points plus 150 in disads.

You can get disads later but they are generally not worth any more points (although some GMs will give you new disads to cover "startup" costs of forming a group and building a base) If you lose a disad through game play you have 2 choices 1: buy it off with XP or 2: convert it into annother disad.

4:

In general it's pretty hard to kill someone in Champions unless you work for it, combatants are far more likely to get knocked out than killed if they are up in the 350 point range. Yes people can die but it's rather rare.

As far as rules go, I use the standard rules and they are relativly leiniant about actual death.

"The Great Net Book of Real Heroes" has a bunch of write-ups of famous superheroes. I personally dislike these builds, but they are more or less representative of the character point costs. You'll note that they tend to be all over the place.

... and here are Susano's builds, which are quite good: link.

Thank you for all the information.

It really seem that this game could offer my group with a nice pace (thinking about starting the characters with a 75/75 and reward them with a point or two per. session).

I do wonder about the estimate PP for Superman,

Mikesama say around 1000pp,

on the Susano's page the Justice League Superman is around 2000pp. Seem like a big jump.

So it wouldn't be outrageous to say that one of the biggest heroes in my custom world would lay around 2000pp (instead of 1000)? And if the players were ever to reach that much points (won't happen since I'm so mean, but still), I would still be able to make challenging games, of course of the more cosmic type (just checking, since it would add 500-1000 :eek: more sessions, before anyone would "max out" = never = cool for me :celebrate ,or I could even start rewarding the players a bit more without being afraid of hitting the wall to quick again)

75/75 puts you at action movie star ability, super powers cost points. 150/100 or 200/150 give you a good superhero and at the 200/150 level it gives you plenty of ready made villans you caan use courtesy of Hero games.

As far as the # of points superman is part of it is how he is statted up and what the person doing the writing figures the power level of the character is. The superman clone in the viper book I might be wrong about. Susanno's page has 4 different vesions of superman going from 250 to 1700+ points.

One other thing to check out it a cap on Defenses and active points for attack powers, you can build abuses even with 250 points if you have some munchkiny ways.

Ok, 75/75 is too low. Just playing with numbers in my head, trying to figure out how much time based on rewards and max. "level".

I got a pretty nice picture about that from your replies.

Appreciate it.

*Now know what will be on the menu of discussion after the next gaming session*

For just your standard comic book heroes game I would go with 200base and 150disads, as well. And I prefer to give out points for completing a story arch since it a. keeps players from changing to much before one episode is over, and b, gives you a chance to really evaluate them and for them to really earn the points.

Also Active point caps. I do recomend for starting the system. It wont keep all things equal but it helps you and the players get a better feel for where their 'powers/abilities' lay, compared to eachother. Also if you cap them out at 75(standard for 350 characters) you can be fairly sure they wont be able to blow though the ready made villians.

La Rose,

Also, Don't worry about how costly some heroes are. Becuase there are a million differant ways to make something, and in the end you are the only one who is going to be looking at the NPC's sheet. I always prefer to have them do what I want, and worry about building it later(no sense in adding in additional math when I don't have to)

Ok' date=' 75/75 is too low. Just playing with numbers in my head, trying to figure out how much time based on rewards and max. "level".[/quote']Keep in mind that HERO has no levels per se, and so improvement is incremental. Characters pick up new abilities and/or improve existing ones with XP used to directly purchase them just as if they were Character Points. This means that on average 3 XP can get a character an entirely new Skill and 5 or 10 points can often grant new Powers. It's a much more flexible approach than Levels in my opinion. The nicest thing about is that since every character is unique, a 250 point character may well be capable of things that even a 400 point character is not. This makes it much easier to build teams or ad hoc adventures with characters at different "levels" of power.

In our Champions campaign, going since 1993, the highest XP character has almost 80 XP and the newest has less than 10, yet they have no problems coexisting on the same team. Both are useful; both can do things the other can't.

To touch on a few other points to do with Character Points:

(1) Never played M&M, so I don't know how skills / contacts / bases / vehicles work there. In Champions, they all cost character points, and you could encourage your players to put points into any/all of these. This could help slow down their progression to cosmic power levels.

(2) Generally speaking, characters don't get points for Disadvantages earned during game play (like if they piss off a big baddie one adventure and get Hunted by him/her for a while), though you can do so if you wish. Or you could swap out an old Disadvantage for a new one. (You're the GM - you have the power.) If the players wish, they can also use Experience Points earned to buy off old Disadvantages (like that pesky ex-girlfriend).

(3) Experience Points are awarded however often you like (per game session, per adventure arc, etc). They are typically awarded both for general participation and for roleplaying, and you (as GM) set how many they get, so 1-2 per session is fine, or you could go 3-5 for a several-night story arc. I've also awarded specific skills or contacts based upon things the players did in game play. (For instance, they save the police chief's daughter, so they get Favor - Police Chief.)

As to death, in 17 years of running Champions I've killed 2.5 player characters - one by player choice, one by accident, and the 0.5 was in a situation that could easily have resulted in death but I turned into "everybody thinks she's dead but she survived with temporary amnesia and is a temporary villain." Normally, super characters don't die unless (a) they leave a defensive "hole" such as low Resistant defenses, or (B) do something stupid and/or selflessly heroic, like pulling a burning gas tanker toward you and away from innocents using wind-based telekinesis (see 0.5 death mentioned above).

(1) Never played M&M, so I don't know how skills / contacts / bases / vehicles work there. In Champions, they all cost character points, and you could encourage your players to put points into any/all of these. This could help slow down their progression to cosmic power levels.

That is very good idea. So I could reward the players, let's say 4 point a session, but say that half of them is only useable for contacts, bases and vehicles. This way the players would be satisfied, feeling some advancement after every gaming and I would DM a slow paced game when it comes to actual power gain.

Excellent.

Since there aren't levels in Hero, how about setting power level limits for your players? That's done by setting Active Point limits - for example:

Start of game: 40 AP limit to powers

10 sessions later, 45 AP limit

15 after that, 50 AP limit

20 after that, 55 AP limit

Every 20 sessions, bump it another 5 AP.

That way the players have a lot more XP to spend than they can add to their max power, encouraging spending on Skills, Contacts, Vehicles and Bases, and buying down Disadvantages. You still need to require their purchases (a) don't break the game (B) fit in their character concept © don't overlap another player's "thing".

It'll take forever to reach 75 AP, which is a very reasonable non-planet-moving power level. My group couldn't do this since we'd die of old age long before, but it sounds like your guys play almost daily. Lucky devil.

I'd also consider looking at Teen Champions--you can pull it back even further to high school, if you want. There's a whole host of other issues if you want to play it this way; there's already several Teen heroes written up already in the book. (And it's a fine book, too.)

2- Experience is given out however you see appropriate. There are some guidelines in the book about 1 per session + 1 for the story arc + blah for this and that. Award as you see fit.

Since there are no levels, only points, you have total conrol over the power of your players. If you set a campaign to use only 60 Active Points as maximum for the Powers then even at 1000 points they are simply more diverse, but not world busting.

3 - Disadvantages gained after the start of the game generally give you 0 points.

4 - Death in general is hard to achieve. But if you want something dead, it dies.

4 - Death in general is hard to achieve. But if you want something dead' date=' it dies.[/quote']

What that means is not well-covered by the rules . . . but let's wait for Meliora to get into HERO before pointing at GM's option territory, shall we?

:rofl:

Meliora here are a few examples of starting 350 pt characters

An Energy Projector

Tornado

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

15 STR 5 12- Lift 200.0kg; 3d6 [1]

23 DEX 39 14- OCV: 8/DCV: 8

15 CON 10 12-

14 BODY 8 12-

15 INT 5 12- PER Roll 12-

10 EGO 0 11- ECV: 3

20 PRE 10 13- PRE Attack: 4d6

14 COM 2 12-

3/23 PD 0 Total: 3/23 PD (0/20 rPD)

3/23 ED 0 Total: 3/23 ED (0/20 rED)

5 SPD 17 Phases: 3, 5, 8, 10, 12

12 REC 12

44 END 7

50 STUN 20 Total Characteristic Cost: 135

Movement: Running: 6"/12"

Flight: 15"/120"

Leaping: 3"/6"

Swimming: 2"/4"

Cost Powers END

60 Tornado Zone: Multipower, 75-point reserve, (75 Active Points); all slots Conditional Power Power Does Not Work In Water (-1/4)

6u 1) Tornado Blast: EB 15d6 (75 Active Points); Conditional Power Power Does Not Work In Water (-1/4) 7

6u 2) Concentrated Tornado Blast: EB 8 1/2d6, Double Knockback (+3/4) (75 Active Points); Conditional Power Power Does Not Work In Water (-1/4) 7

6u 3) Having Trouble Breathing?: EB 7d6, NND (Self Contained Breathing; +1) (70 Active Points); Conditional Power Power Does Not Work In Water (-1/4) 7

6u 4) Mini Tornado: EB 10d6, Area Of Effect (One Hex; +1/2) (75 Active Points); Conditional Power Power Does Not Work In Water (-1/4) 7

6u 5) Lifting Tornado: Telekinesis (50 STR) (75 Active Points); Conditional Power Power Does Not Work In Water (-1/4) 7

6u 6) Going For A Spin: Drain DEX 5d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (75 Active Points); Conditional Power Power Does Not Work In Water (-1/4)

6u 7) Wind Wall: FW (10 PD/10 ED; 5" long and 2" tall), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (75 Active Points); Conditional Power Power Does Not Work In Water (-1/4) 3

24 Wind Control: Elemental Control, 60-point powers, (30 Active Points); all slots Conditional Power Power Does Not Work In Water (-1/4)

24 1) Wind Shield: FF (20 PD/20 ED), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (60 Active Points); Conditional Power Power Does Not Work In Water (-1/4)

24 2) Ride the Wind: Flight 15", x8 Noncombat, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (60 Active Points); Conditional Power Power Does Not Work In Water (-1/4)

8 Wind Shield II: Missile Deflection (Bullets & Shrapnel) (15 Active Points); Linked (Wind Shield; Lesser Instant Power can be used in any Phase in which greater Constant Power is in use; Lesser Power can only be used when character uses greater Power at full value; -1/2), Conditional Power Power Does Not Work In Water (-1/4)

Perks

10 Contact: Gary Folsworth, Reporter for the Chicago Tribune (Contact has significant Contacts of his own, Contact has very useful Skills or resources, Very Good relationship with Contact) 14-

2 Fringe Benefit: Local Police Powers

Skills

5 +1 with DCV

6 +2 with Tornado Zone MP

3 Electronics 12-

Everyman Skills (Cost: 0 Points)

0 1) Native: Language: English (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)

0 2) AK: Chicago 11-

0 3) Acting 8-

0 4) Climbing 8-

0 5) Computer Programming 8-

0 6) Concealment 8-

0 7) Conversation 8-

0 8) Deduction 8-

0 9) PS: Construction Worker 11-

0 10) Paramedics 8-

0 11) Persuasion 8-

0 12) Shadowing 8-

0 13) Stealth 8-

0 14) TF: Custom Adder, Small Motorized Ground Vehicles

2 KS: Carpentry 11-

2 KS: Plumbing 11-

3 Mechanics 12-

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 215

Total Cost: 350

200+ Disadvantages

20 DNPC: Jack & Harriet Carson (Parents) 8- (Normal; Unaware of character's adventuring career/Secret ID; Group DNPC: x2 DNPCs)

15 Hunted: Chicago P.D. 14- (Mo Pow, NCI, Limited Geographical Area, Watching)

20 Hunted: Viper 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)

15 Physical Limitation: Weird Bio Chemistry Requires Specialt Medical Attention (Frequently, Greatly Impairing)

20 Psychological Limitation: Code Vs Killing (Common, Total)

15 Psychological Limitation: Shameless Flirt (Common, Strong)

15 Psychological Limitation: Swashbuckler Attitude (Common, Strong)

15 Social Limitation: Secret Identity (Chad Carson) (Frequently, Major)

10 Social Limitation: Smoker (Frequently, Minor)

5 Unluck: 1d6

Total Disadvantage Points: 150

Background/History: Chad Carson sat on the top of the skeleton of the new hi-rise to join the Chicago sky line. His lunch box sat open next to him and he munched on a cold slice of pizza. His mind drifted back as he ate as to how much this build has changed his life. Two months ago Chad had been working on, what was at that time, the highest floor of the superstucture when a freak storm occured, he watched in horror as a tornado headed his way and he was unable to do anything but pray. The tornado had picked up a chemical truck that had been transpoting a newly created radioactive isotope.The truck slammed into the steel girders of the building, shattering the containment and bathing both the superstructure and Chad with the isotope. Chad's body began to glow as the isotope was absorbed into his skin it also seemed to absorb the very wind itself. Chad slowly rose into the air and as he opened his eyes he discovered that the tornado was gone and he was flying. Over the next few weeks he learned to use and control his power. Dubbing himself Tornado he soon beacme one of the more popular supers in the Windy city.

Personality/Motivation:

Quote: "Bad news Pal, you jist stirred up an ill wind."

Powers/Tactics: Tornado possess the ability to create tornadoes to use in various ways, He can also manipulsate the air around him that it both protects him and allows him to fly.

Campaign Use:

Appearance: Chad Carson is in his mid 20's and is excellent physical shape. He has blond hair and blue eyes. As Tornado he wears a blue and white costume.

A Brick

Little Rock

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

75 STR 65 24- Lift 819.2tons; 15d6 [7]

23 DEX 39 14- OCV: 8/DCV: 8

25 CON 30 14-

25 BODY 30 14-

0 COM -5 9-

15/35 PD 0 Total: 15/35 PD (15/35 rPD)

5/25 ED 0 Total: 5/25 ED (5/25 rED)

5 SPD 17 Phases: 3, 5, 8, 10, 12

20 REC 0

52 END 1

76 STUN 0 Total Characteristic Cost: 190

Movement: Running: 12"/24"

Leaping: 15"/30"

Cost Powers END

12 A Rolling Stone... : Running +6" (12" total) 1

13 Rocky Resistance: LS (Extended Breathing: 1 END per 20 Minutes; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum)

75 Rocky Skin: Armor (20 PD/20 ED), Inherent (+1/4) (75 Active Points)

12 Rocky Skin II: Damage Resistance (15 PD/5 ED), Inherent (+1/4) (12 Active Points)

20 Solid As A Rock: Knockback Resistance -10"

10 Solid As A Rock II: Lack Of Weakness (-10) for Resistant Defenses

Perks

2 Fringe Benefit: Las Vegas Police Powers

Skills

5 +1 with DCV

5 +1 with HTH Combat

3 Acrobatics 14-

3 Breakfall 14-

0 2) AK: Las Vegas, Nevada 11-

0 3) Acting 8-

0 4) Climbing 8-

0 6) Concealment 8-

0 7) Conversation 8-

0 8) Deduction 8-

0 9) PS: Circus Performer 11-

0 10) Paramedics 8-

0 11) Persuasion 8-

0 12) Shadowing 8-

0 13) Stealth 8-

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 160

200+ Disadvantages

5 Distinctive Features: Mutant (Not Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable Only By Unusual Senses; Not Distinctive In Some Cultures)

15 Distinctive Features: Rocky Skin (Not Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

20 Hunted: LVPD 14- (Mo Pow, NCI, Limited Geographical Area, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Watching)

25 Hunted: Genocide 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Harshly Punish)

10 Physical Limitation: Short (Frequently, Slightly Impairing)

15 Physical Limitation: Wierd Bio Chemistry, Requires Special Medical Attnetion (Frequently, Greatly Impairing)

15 Physical Limitation: Sinks Like A Stone (Infrequently, Fully Impairing)

20 Psychological Limitation: Code Vs. Killing (Common, Total)

15 Social Limitation: Permanent ID (Frequently, Major)

10 Social Limitation: Famous (Occasionally, Major)

Background/History: Franky Fairfax was born in the circus. His family had been performing in the circus for generations, and Franky made his center ring debut at the tender age of 5. His parents taught him from an early age that his being a little person was not a handicap, and that he could do anything a normal person could do. As he grew he exhibited an aptitude for gymnastics and began perfroming with the rest of the circus acrobats. When he turned thirteen his mutant powers kicked in. SInce that time he has become somewhat of a celebrity, being the only little person super in the world. He travelled around the country for a while, aiding people wherever he could.

Personality/Motivation:

Quote: "Time for a Little Rock & Roll"

Powers/Tactics: Little Rock posesses superhuman strength & durability. His rock like body gives him incredible resistance to harm and to such things as extreme temperatures, radiation and pressure. His rocky skin has nor affected his natural agility and he can still perform a variety of tumbles and other acrobatics.

Campaign Use: Mini-Brick

Appearance: Little Rock is a young man in his early 20's. Being a little person he stands roughly 4 feet tall. Since the mnaifestation of his mutant powers his skin has become composed a grey rock like substance. His costume is a blue tank top, shorts and boots. He also wears a leather weight lifting belt and spiked bracers on his wrists.

And a Spider Man Type

Black Arachnia

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

25 STR 15 14- Lift 800.0kg; 5d6 [2]

29 DEX 57 15- OCV: 10/DCV: 10

20 CON 20 13-

12 BODY 4 11-

16 COM 3 12-

11 PD 6 Total: 11 PD (10 rPD)

10 ED 6 Total: 10 ED (10 rED)

6 SPD 21 Phases: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12

15 REC 12

45 END 3

43 STUN 8 Total Characteristic Cost: 170

Movement: Running: 10"/20"

Gliding: 12"/24"

Leaping: 5"/10"

Swimming: 2"/4"

Swinging: 30"/60"

Cost Powers END

75 Web Slinging: Multipower, 75-point reserve

7u 1) Web Ball: EB 15d6 (75 Active Points) 7

7u 2) Web Net: Entangle 3d6, 3 DEF (Stops A Given Sense Normal Sight), Area Of Effect (4" Radius; +1) (70 Active Points) 7

7u 3) Web: Entangle 7d6, 7 DEF (70 Active Points) 7

6u 4) Web In your Eyes: Sight Group Flash 8d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (60 Active Points)

4u 5) Web Wall: FW (15 PD/10 ED; 3" long and 1" tall) (67 Active Points); Requires Anchor Points Power does not work in Common Circumstances (-1/2) 7

1u 6) Web A Chute: Gliding 12" (12 Active Points); Physical Manifestation (-1/4)

4u 7) Get Over Here: Stretching 12" (60 Active Points); Conditional Power Only to Grab People or Objects (-1/2) 6

4u 8) Swinging Along: Swinging 30", Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (45 Active Points)

4u 9) Catch Net: Telekinesis (20 STR), Area Of Effect (6" Radius; +1 1/4) (67 Active Points); Conditional Power Requires Anchor Points (-1/2), Physical Manifestation (-1/4) 7

15 Wall Crawling: Clinging (40 STR)

10 Tougher Than Normal: Damage Resistance (10 PD/10 ED)

10 Enhanced Agility: Missile Deflection (Bullets & Shrapnel) (15 Active Points); Requires A PER Roll And A DEX Roll (-1/2)

8 Good Runner: Running +4" (10" total) 1

Skills

3 Acrobatics 15-

3 Breakfall 15-

3 Climbing 15-

0 2) AK: Los Angeles, California 11-

0 3) Acting 8-

0 4) Climbing 8-

0 6) Concealment 8-

0 7) Conversation 8-

0 8) Deduction 8-

0 9) PS: College Student 11-

0 10) Paramedics 8-

0 11) Persuasion 8-

0 12) Shadowing 8-

0 13) Stealth 8-

3 Sleight Of Hand 15-

3 Streetwise 13-

3 Lockpicking 15-

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 181

200+ Disadvantages

10 Distinctive Features: Mutant (Not Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable Only By Unusual Senses)

5 Distinctive Features: Spider Tattoo on left Shoulder (Easily Concealed; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

20 Hunted: Police 14- (Mo Pow, NCI, Watching)

20 Hunted: Genocide 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)

10 Physical Limitation: Wierd Bio Chemistry Requires Special Medical Attention (Frequently, Slightly Impairing)

20 Psychological Limitation: Will Not Kill (Common, Total)

15 Psychological Limitation: Feels the Need to prove herself (Common, Strong)

25 Psychological Limitation: Will Not Allow Bystanders to Come to Harm (Very Common, Total)

10 Reputation: Vigilante, 11-

15 Social Limitation: Secret Identity (Very Frequently, Minor)

Background/History:

Personality/Motivation:

Quote:

Powers/Tactics:

Campaign Use: Female Spider Man

Appearance: Alexandria Drake is an attractive 18 year old young woman with red hair and green eyes. Her costume is a purple domino mask and a sleeveless purple and black body suit with a large purple spider emblazoned on the chest.