Unofficial Welcome Mat (For New Members)

schir1964

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Unofficial Welcome Mat (For New Members)

One important thing to know about Mike Surbrook (apart from the fact that he wrote Ninja Hero and the Asian Bestiaries) is that he gives away free swords at conventions. Just go up and ask him for one! :king:

Well, there's that "Must Dumpster Dive" Limitation to consider.

I am not new to hero systems (in fact is was call Champions, Champions II, and Champions III when I was playing last.), but I am new to the 5th Edition and new to online communication. Two questions:

1. Besides www.herocentral.net where can a person play the game online? I don't have the time to play a real live game and herocentral supplies that. But I like options. What else is out there for a newer wanabe player?

2. How and where can I go to get an image for my characters on the Hero Designer? I'm also still relatively new to computers, so no tech talk please.

Quozaxx

I am not new to hero systems (in fact is was call Champions, Champions II, and Champions III when I was playing last.), but I am new to the 5th Edition and new to online communication. Two questions:

1. Besides www.herocentral.net where can a person play the game online? I don't have the time to play a real live game and herocentral supplies that. But I like options. What else is out there for a newer wanabe player?

2. How and where can I go to get an image for my characters on the Hero Designer? I'm also still relatively new to computers, so no tech talk please.

Quozaxx

1. I play a Play-By-Post game on RolePlay onLine. And a I play via chat with another group using OpenRPG.

2. Are you talking about loading an image file so it appears on the character sheet? On the "Basics" tab where you input name, campaign, etc... there's an IMAGE button, click and it will show a dialogue box to navigate to your image file, select and click OK.

If you mean make a character image - that's outside the scope of the program.